Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average

Babe Channels - Current & Future Status

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babe Channels - Current & Future Status
I think that Bangbabes should change the channel name from Tease me to Frustrate me as that would be more accurate.
11-07-2010 19:18
Find all posts by this user
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(11-07-2010 19:18 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I think that Bangbabes should change the channel name from Tease me to Frustrate me as that would be more accurate.

exactly! Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
11-07-2010 23:19
MrJack Offline
Junior Poster

My thoughts...

Elite TV - The best quality girls (in particular, Caty, Cali, Mica among others), seem to have some very good ideas, will be around for a while.

Bang Babes - Not so good, need to improve a bit, they have some good girls (Alex Adams for example) who I'm sure will find work if they do go tits up though I'm sure they can improve.

Dirty Talk / Honeys (TVX) - For me, they could fill the hole vacated by SportXXX, I've watched more of the TVX babe channels than ever, again some good looking girls.

Babestation - Top class women (my personal favourites, Michelle Moist, Jada, Paige) aren't going anywhere for a long while.

Club Paradiso - Really hope they stick around, the babe channel with character! They need some better babes but will they attract them? Ashleigh's the stand out attraction for me and there's a lovely dayshift girl but the selection is pretty slim (rather like the currently untouched Live 960, but who knows what will happen there? Live 960 have a better selection of babes though IMO) Burning question, have Paradiso always had that very-similar-to-what-was-SportXXX-now-FreeB***-apart-from-the-last-4-digits telephone number that I only just noticed last night, or is that new?

Words in their name may not necessarily be their own words
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2010 13:10 by MrJack.)
12-07-2010 13:07
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

its a very sad day for me as regarding the channels,and now i just feel like all my hope has turned to dispair,all my enthusiasm,excitement and joy has left me for i dont think it will ever return,its just like finding a fiver & losing a tenner Sad thanks to all the babes i`ve loved over the years,all my love TIGER xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
12-07-2010 16:41
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

you alright Tiger? Don't be so downhearted mate

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
12-07-2010 18:22
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Bang Babes is still by miles the best channel. They have a good selection of babes and are by far the best quality channel in terms of production. Babestation and Elite are good too, not impressed with the newcomers one bit. Quality is terrible, babes change way too often, too many babes on at once etc.
12-07-2010 18:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think at the moment elite is no 1 babestation is number 2 and bangbabes is no 3.

Piper Niven Superfan
12-07-2010 20:10
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(12-07-2010 18:37 )Scotsman Wrote:  Bang Babes is still by miles the best channel. They have a good selection of babes and are by far the best quality channel in terms of production. Babestation and Elite are good too, not impressed with the newcomers one bit. Quality is terrible, babes change way too often, too many babes on at once etc.

Sorry mate as a fellow scot myself I fail to agree with you on this one, as for Independence SNP all the way. Bangbabes used to be a force to be reckoned with but since the ofcom investigations kicked off against the channels last year through no fault of there own unfortunately its become a shadow of its former self with softy tame shows and Babestation and Elite have simply brushed them aside as the big 2 channels. If ofcom are removed from office which could happen as part of the government cut backs then Bangbabes along with the other channels would then be on a more level playing field with the rest of the competitors.
12-07-2010 20:13
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Bang Babes actually display their babes in the best light. There's nothing wrong with Elite and BS, but the production quality of BB is a lot better in my opinion.
12-07-2010 21:42
surfin4 Offline
Banned

they are all past there sell by date should have packed there bags ten years ago but those needy foot fetishists kept them barely alive replace them all with qvc channels prefereabally selling shoes best of both worlds
17-09-2010 18:00
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV