babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Furthermore all the present 2 for 1's are doing is damaging the high reputation that they once used to hold with us. To put it bluntly. It's bloody sacrilege.

They are ruining the good name. Whenever I hear on a channel that a 2 for 1 is coming up it's a good warning sign for me not to bother wasting my time looking to see anything interesting. Time to switch the channel and avoid that one I think.

With this ofcom parania that is so prevelant then it's even more obvious when 2 for 1's are kicking in. Yes also agree with you. For the majority of the time it just looks like 2 random strangers have been thrown together on the same bed with zero percent chemistry coming from either one of them.

2 for 1's, I'd more likely call them 0's for 2's if I'm being brutally honest with you here bladewave
25-11-2012 01:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I was partial to a bit of Zarwood in their heyday but even their 2-4-1s don't have the edge they used to have in years gone by. We rarely see Zarwood now but in their pomp their chemistry created shows that I really loved.

25-11-2012 01:21
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(25-11-2012 01:03 )snookered147 Wrote:  The 2-4-1s of old seem like a long and distant memory now don't they?
There has to be a genuine chemistry between two babes to make the concept work and then they have to be allowed the freedom to show some intensity in their interaction. Either one or both of these things seems lacking in the current 2-4-1s. It seems a couple of blondes or couple of brunettes are just put together with no rhyme or reason these days in the vain hope that it will produce something entertaining and watchable. The Caty-Charlie 2-4-1 is the one that I will always recall most fondly.

Not much they can do when you read this:

[Image: Capture1.jpg]
25-11-2012 01:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

can i just say its a bit unfair to blame the babeshow babes or the channels for how the 241's are these days. they have to follow the rules laid down by ofcom about 241's which have been tightened up compared to the clasisc 241's in the past. one between caty and danica springs to mind for me from a couple of years ago. there is the odd 241 at the moment that is good, i enjoy jessy jensen and sasha for the fun they have on screen together both on the mic and off it with the odd spank of each other's bums and the odd cheeky fondle of each others boobs

but lots of people clearly still do enjoy the 241's now and call in as the channels are still doing them. if they werent bringing in calls or money they wouldnt do them

im sure the channels would like to do proper 241's again but the fact is they simply cannot do so. also it's not ofcom parnoia as some people think. its simply conforming to the rules from ofcom, if they didnt theyd get punished and evenutally taken off the air and no one wants that

if you dont like the 241's then dont watch them

Piper Niven Superfan
25-11-2012 01:28
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well this is why I say why bother. If the present rules don't allow for much of an erotic spectacle then it just defeats the purpose and arguably leads the viewers and callers on a wild goose chase especially when the presenters are telling bullshit lies about just how dirty they are going to be.

2 for 1's should be scrapped before they are bastardised any further. If current ofcom rules don't allow for anything good to come from them then leave them for the time being so that our memories are still positive rather than being tainted.

PS - I've already stated that I don't bother with watching the current tame 2 for 1's but it doesn't make my opinion more valid or invalid than somebody who does enjoy watching this in it's current shambles.
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2012 01:37 by Scottishbloke.)
25-11-2012 01:29
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

That Ofcom statement doesn't read that girls are not allowed to interact with each other, it indicates that they may cause offence if they do interact with each other. Was it written by a LibDem as that has to be the most wishy washy statement I have ever come across.
25-11-2012 01:38
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Ofcom may as well declare that anything that we viewers would enjoy is clearly offensive and should be outlawed.
Depressing Sad

25-11-2012 01:40
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

The small number of complaints that the babe channels receive when 'incidents' or 2-4-1 shows happen just contradicts Ofcom's bullshit view that there's a high risk of causing serious or widespread offence. The babe channel owners are a strange bunch, 'cause I can't imagine many businesses would allow such laughable rules and regs to dictate how they operate. In reality, the TV shows that consistently receive a large amount of complaints are usually on ITV or the BBC, which would tell you that far more people are concerned about those shows than they are about the babe channels.
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2012 00:09 by Chilly.)
25-11-2012 15:48
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The problem with ofcom's generally accepted idea is that they fail to get it that on adult tv its generally accepted to have adult content. Pity the bosses of the shows don't eight for the industry they represent and just fob people off.
25-11-2012 16:09
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(25-11-2012 16:09 )Broncobilly Wrote:  The problem with ofcom's generally accepted idea is that they fail to get it that on adult tv its generally accepted to have adult content. Pity the bosses of the shows don't eight for the industry they represent and just fob people off.

Ex... fkn... actly!

Until Ofcom are "challenged", whether it be by central government, a third party, or from within Ofcom itself, there is fuck all that can/will be done. We have to live with this.

However, there is one very slight thing that "we" the viewers (moreover, callers) can do to possibly effect any change, albeit almost a negilible one. And that is to force the hand of the channel bosses to do something. How...? To not call.

But we all know this is never going to happen.

So again, (referring back to my first paragraph aside) there is fuck all that can/will be done.

So basically, we're fucked with the fucking crap "adult" channels alot of us constantly watch and moan about. And i dare say they'd be more too that won't admit it.

Live with it people.
25-11-2012 17:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV