6/12 Nominations (Forum Record) 2022
17 Nominations Total Since 2020. 2020x3. 2021x5. 2022x6. 2023x3
Leaving Forum 05/05/2024
25-04-2020 17:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(09-04-2020 14:41 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Ahh thank you. My broader knowledge lets me down again. I thought there might have been stuff elsewhere.

There was also this from Elena J earlier this year but that more like slip or tease isn't it than putting it front and centre to be bought on main.

She's doing it again, early Sunday evening on Web Only

[Image: image-736E_5EA5DA43.jpg]
26-04-2020 20:00
Landed Offline
Junior Poster

The future seems to be mapped out now for the channels with only Xpanded hanging on to its old format. I have seen this coming for some time and the lock down has moved everything forward. It can move over to franchising soon as the next big thing as the studio 66 should be renamed home girls 66. Studio 66 are really on top of this now from there point of view, no expensive studios, cameramen or ' directors ' to pay. Each girl can sign up for certain hours and more choice in theory. At the moment quite a few of the 'old guard ' still hanging around OK with that but some nights they have three on at once. Babestation has gone a similar way but still use the studio with maybe three/four babe's to cover the TV and do webs how's. Is Jessica West's BG shows the way they will go, pure hardcore port I wonder or a mix, depends on the profit margins I suppose. Look how little you see of Ashley Emma now no pay no see her hand covering up the promised land lol that is how it's going to be. I rang a s66 babe and I evenue asked her if she went topless on a call, yes till I got on the blower and she wanted tipping for Tits. NO LOVE I HUNG UP they are increasingly getting covered up even Lucy Gresley was doing it last night.
How long before the TV channels are just one person station and there are advertising there 'at home ' selection

Rant over
28-04-2020 15:28
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Time will tell but I'm not convinced that Studio 66 will want to become Homegirls 66 because:
1. It's a dilution of the brand.
2. It's second class.
3. The girls like the social side of it, Charmaine Heart calls it her 'Adult time'.
4. The internet so far does not lend itself to providing a good enough picture.
5. It's more difficult to ensure the output is compliant.
I think they'll be delighted to be back in the studio but it will result in a lot of issues because the girls have had a free for all with their own shows and hitherto the studio hasn't been able to accommodate such diversity.
28-04-2020 16:02
covkid Offline
Master Poster

(28-04-2020 15:28 )Landed Wrote:  The future seems to be mapped out now for the channels with only Xpanded hanging on to its old format. I have seen this coming for some time and the lock down has moved everything forward. It can move over to franchising soon as the next big thing as the studio 66 should be renamed home girls 66. Studio 66 are really on top of this now from there point of view, no expensive studios, cameramen or ' directors ' to pay. Each girl can sign up for certain hours and more choice in theory. At the moment quite a few of the 'old guard ' still hanging around OK with that but some nights they have three on at once. Babestation has gone a similar way but still use the studio with maybe three/four babe's to cover the TV and do webs how's. Is Jessica West's BG shows the way they will go, pure hardcore port I wonder or a mix, depends on the profit margins I suppose. Look how little you see of Ashley Emma now no pay no see her hand covering up the promised land lol that is how it's going to be. I rang a s66 babe and I evenue asked her if she went topless on a call, yes till I got on the blower and she wanted tipping for Tits. NO LOVE I HUNG UP they are increasingly getting covered up even Lucy Gresley was doing it last night.
How long before the TV channels are just one person station and there are advertising there 'at home ' selection

Rant over

The girls need to get in the "real world". They seem to think that everyone has the same amount of money before the Coronavirus pandemic started. Many people now have a lot less money and can't spend their money on the girls but too many girls are asking for ridiculous tips ie: 400 credits for a twerk (we all know all I am talking about) or 1000 for topless.
If the phone costs and pervecam costs were reduced they may do a lot more business. There are also so many more girls asking for business. Some times there are upwards of 20 girls on cam.
A final point to the girls, at least try smiling. Guys won't call you if you have a permanent pout face.
28-04-2020 16:51
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Agreed Covkid Cool
I've seen a lot of variation in the value of tip goals. Grace Elisabeth Heart for example smiles and has grown a community of fans in the month she's been here. She charges a grand for oily tits and it's met in an hour, or less. Then she does another and another...
Others don't smile and charge 200 for oily tits and I can't be bothered to see whether it's met.
Not only do viewers have less money but they also have their families at home and can't take part.
I've not seen 20 girls on but certainly a dozen.
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2020 18:14 by Chrisst.)
28-04-2020 17:34
HEX!T Away
Retired

you all still bemoaning the same shit? PSST! go elsewhere.. let them sink or swim without you.
its pretty simple really they are counting on you being loyal fanbois. even if your not paying them to watch they are counting on you being there... why?..
to hold you up to management and say look at all these guys watching for free, why should i get my pussy out if no one is paying. they then use this to excuse low earnings because they have no punters because they dont show anything despite charging 4-5 quid a minute.
and despite the guys who pay the price they then get hit up for tips to do anything more than show. they really are taking the piss out of you...

go to chaturbate or some other site you will find similar housewife looking or insta-filter models that are a dime a dozen and certainly dont have these gurls south london fuck you attitude...
they really dont deserve your money unless your into this kind of abuse... if you are fair play have fun... but the rest of you tell these entitled past there prime bar girls and housewives to fuck off.
better still spend the money you were gonna waste on them on your other half... you never know she may even blow you for it Wink

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2020 01:24 by HEX!T.)
29-04-2020 01:22
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(28-04-2020 16:02 )Chrisst Wrote:  Time will tell but I'm not convinced that Studio 66 will want to become Homegirls 66 because:
1. It's a dilution of the brand.
2. ....

Interesting debating points as ever Chrisst. Broadly speaking, it's only #4 I'd disagree with. 'The internet' has been ready to do this for a good while now. CB and MFC manage perfectly well at it. Unfortunately, the way 66 have this working can't, IMO, be optimal for getting good results from the widest variety of set ups. (You could argue they were rushed into their actions by the virus restrictions but all operators should surely have been better equipped to put out top quality home streams by this point. That BS have implied they couldn't have made switch to all babes working remotely appears, on the face of it, a little shocking. You have to wonder whether it was more a financial decision for them to remain in studio?) 

Whatever the mitigation, it seems some 66 babes have home set ups that are in some way inadequate to the task. And, to be frank, there are certain things a properly conscientious babe should have discovered by this point...
A. There's more to putting out a good quality stream than buying the first expensive laptop and webcam you see.
B. The poor picture problem is NOT across the board at 66, some babes manage to get perfect pictures to their guys.
C. Given B, it must be theoretically fixable for all babes to do the same - IF they have access to right knowledge, softwate and equipment (including, but not limited to, having broadband with a good upload speed) that'll work well with what 66 have in place.
D. Trying to stream via wifi, as some babes are doing, is always going to result in an inferior output.

I do agree though taht the studio shows will return... for a while at least, primarily because this period has proven the operator is not yet ready to make a permanent switch as yet.

P.S. Can I echo dance's request in another thread Chrisst: There's something that needs to be asked of you, if you would turn on your PMs for a bit please?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-05-2020 15:55
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I meant 'the internet' in its widest context.
However I can't agree with you that:

B. The poor picture is NOT across the board at 66, some babes manage to get perfect pictures to their guys.

I've posted an estimation of picture quality here but I think that even the best are only making 480p (or at least not 1080p) and I don't think they ever can.
I think that the signal is compromised during it's handling from her home to mine and to avoid buffering the studio have standardised on fewer pixels. I surmise that if they adopted a higher reolution then some would be better but some would buffer all the time.
I can't judge how many pixels but watching the rolling video on the Info Channel really reminds me what we're missing. I believe that the studio picture is a higher quality than Babestation's or any on Stripchat.
BTW here's gallerys66's opinion hot off the press

[Image: image-E7C4_5EADAA95.jpg]

I surmise too that BS couldn't make the switch to all their babes home working because the internet at, for example, Hannah Claydon's Heart house isn't good enough.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2020 18:24 by Chrisst.)
02-05-2020 18:19
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Perfect was indeed a poor choice of word. "Relatively decent" then.

My point is if you think Grace's picture quality is the best atm then there's no real reason why they can't all look at least as good as hers. Yes 480p is shite but that's down to 66 (presumably downstream of the babe's output?) as I said. (I'm sure you're spot on about resolution v buffering being the compromise being made but it's a compromise because of what else they have in place. Change the facilities and I'm sure theyre cams could look like those of CB babes - some of whom broadcast in 4k.) 480p shouldn't be happening but also there must be other stuff letting even that down with a lot of babes.

Most of their webcam will be HD capable as a minimum, so the finger may be pointing most often at the upload speeds they are paying for. (I'm told Arura's not on atm because her internet isn't sufficient for instance.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-05-2020 21:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV