babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(09-02-2016 00:52 )Broncobilly Wrote:  To all intensive purpose the clock is ticking on the shows.

And also to all intents and purposes.
09-02-2016 07:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

BS is leading the way these days with its content. The POV sessions from the likes of Preeti, Maddie, Lori, Olivia and even Alice are great viewing.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
09-02-2016 11:35
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(09-02-2016 00:52 )Broncobilly Wrote:  To all intensive purpose the clock is ticking on the shows.

It literally is most of the time on babestation. Hurry, hurry, what are you waiting for, these are the most important two minutes of your life! laugh
09-02-2016 12:06
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ But they keep restarting the clock again nearly every two minutes as well, so that balances things out surely ?
09-02-2016 22:38
IAND86 Offline
Junior Poster

Xpanded
I Would love to see Xpanded become more of a Babeshow with different sets and be able to use oil and things
16-02-2016 23:51
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

(16-02-2016 23:51 )IAND86 Wrote:  I Would love to see Xpanded become more of a Babeshow with different sets and be able to use oil and things

So would I, and I'd also like to see pigs fly!
17-02-2016 03:37
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

Hello just tried to ring Gemma Jane p.Got riped off it kept saying enter the 4 digit pin.She only has a 3 digit pin any help I wasted a tenner.Her pin was 869 no idea.
19-02-2016 21:37
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Were you watching online @ Babestation.com? If you were there is a button at the top of the screen & that displays a 4 digit pin
19-02-2016 21:45
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Something occurred to me reading some of the background material on here over the past couple of weeks:

The 'never explain, never apologise'* ethic coming from the babe shows seems to get ever more prevalent don't you think? Our hubristic, celebrity-obsessed, culture all too often, to my mind, promotes this as a 'cool' way to behave and a, somehow, desirable way to run a business - particularly in a company's interactions with the unwashed masses. To me it seems only a way of setting oneself 'above it all' and expresses a distinct lack of empathy for the customer you should be trying to appeal to.

Personally, wherever I see an example of this, it immediately strikes me as a 'I not going to say why, or whatever, because it would paint me and/or my company in a bad light' situation. Why else leave things to be guessed at and speculated over at every turn? Worse than that, repeated infractions leave the impression that there is no longer any excuse possible anyway! Rolleyes

In other words, I come away with a worse opinion, on most occasions, than that which I would have had if the person/company had given an even semi-credible mitigation! Of course, the 140-character sound-bite communication beloved of much of our modern society is hardly conducive of explanations and apologies, so that too plays into the attitudes people adopt on twitter and alike.

So, somewhat ironically I would like to apologise to those having to read my mini-rant on this subject..! Wink Non-explanations surrounding the shows; lack of communication with it's customer base (an irony in itself for an industry based on it); diva-ish interaction with it's public... all seem to bedevil the babe show industry away from the phones and laptops where it makes it's money. Some seem to take the attitude that this will never matter as long as there are good looking women to wank over on our screens. I hope as a group we are ultimately not that shallow.

* The quote, if perhaps not the attitude to go with it, may go as far back as Oxford Scholar Benjamin Jowett (1817-93) apparently.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2016 22:03 by ShandyHand.)
22-02-2016 19:25
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

All a bit aimless tonight imo.
Distinct lack of purpose and imagination.
No believable horniness either to be honest.
It all seems a bit tame and lacking in intent. There is no fizz, no genuine spark and it all seems rather flat.
The body language comes across to me as of the 'Is it 5.30am yet?' variety as if the babes can't wait for it to be all over Huh.

Saturday nights really should be more stimulating than this.
Even the nudity seems for its own sake tonight.
Getting rather bored Rolleyes.

28-02-2016 01:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV