babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Smile Not really sure why fans of these two babes in particular should have to defend their liking of them. Not too sure why fans of any babe should have to do so.

Smile It's all in the eye of the beholder, which is all personal opinion.

I disagree that Lori isn't pretty and doesn't have a good figure.
And from the limited amount I have heard of her on the phone she is very effective imo - similarly I'd say that's the case in the videos I've seen of her where she does "dirty talk".
Like snookered, I'd like to see her do a bit more with outfits etc but it doesn't bother me as much as it seems to bother others if she chooses not to. I just watch somebody else when I'm feeling that way inclined.
I agree the mic announcements rankle, imo the amount of them suggests she probably does have a bit of a wish to be a "presenter". Though I have read elsewhere that shrewd deployment of these announcements by babes actually helps their call stats.
Just because a babe says on the mic they don't have calls I suspect doesn't mean they don't always actually still have at least some people on hold in the menus racking up cash. And encourages other waverers to phone thinking they'll get through quick.
06-02-2016 18:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, its definitely in the eye of the beholder, not just beauty either, its attitude, manner, personality, voice, outfits or a combination of these.
Maybe even stuff like tattoos etc as well.
Its not really a matter of defending babes, but rather its interesting to hear what others like about a babe, whether you like them or not
06-02-2016 18:58
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ That's understood...it's just a bit odd why it often seems to be Lori that is singled out for criticism :
(I'd say that these days she is in no way "dominating" the schedule, in terms of number-of-nights-on-a-week, that was the case a year or so ago.)
06-02-2016 19:20
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(06-02-2016 19:20 )M-L-L Wrote:  ^ That's understood...it's just a bit odd why it often seems to be Lori that is singled out for criticism :
(I'd say that these days she is in no way "dominating" the schedule, in terms of number-of-nights-on-a-week, that was the case a year or so ago.)

I think we all remember a time when she was an overbearing presence and we would all emit a collective groan at the sight of her beginning yet another rant on the mic.
06-02-2016 20:59
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

The root causes of certain things about the shows are, I think, intriguing perhaps because ultimately, from the outside, they are unknowable. The reasons behind repeated events no doubt vary from case to case too. That said, I thought I'd ask for general opinions on another of those grey areas that got me thinking (always a dangerous thing! Tongue ) after reading a comment by steviebaby in the LDM thread...

Namely, what do you guys think is the predominant reason for a phrase we see all too often on these threads - the one that goes something along the lines of, "She started well when she came to the channel but has gone downhill since." Time and again we read this, mostly in connection with night girls and with varying degrees of justification arguably, but why is that?

Who is this more down to do you think? The girls, the operators ... or even us for succumbing to an over-familiarity with anything routine on the shows..?

Do the girls succumb to boredom too easily or do the channel's curb their expressiveness in the name of safe content? Is there peer pressure to toe a certain performance line amongst the girls? And could anything be done to help alleviate the situation?

I'd bet on it usually being a combination of these things and that the combination does indeed depend on the individual, but I'd like to hear what others think on this frequent phenomenon all the same... Smile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2016 18:12 by ShandyHand.)
07-02-2016 14:56
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The channels infighting and bitching to ofcom is the biggest part of the problem which was started by Elite/S66. Now we see the best girls leaving to do cams or unleashed because the shows are so dull they have no room to have fun
07-02-2016 15:06
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Four girls have left the babeshows today Levi, Mica, Kerrie Louise and Jess West, it wouldn't surprise me if a few of the big names quit this year including Tori Lee, where's the new talent coming from though? i haven't seen any decent new talent since Yasmine James came along in 2013 and she left ages ago, the hottest new girls are all daybabes who have zero interest in doing nights
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2016 00:54 by Joey 27.)
09-02-2016 00:48
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

To all intensive purpose the clock is ticking on the shows.
09-02-2016 00:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-02-2016 00:48 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Four girls have left the babeshows today Levi, Mica, Kerrie Louise and Jess West, it wouldn't surprise me if a few of the big names quit this year including Tori Lee, where's the new talent coming from though? i haven't seen any decent new talent since Yasmine James came along in 2013 and she left ages ago, the hottest new girls are all daybabes who have zero interest in doing nights

Kerry-Louise hasn't left the babeshows (at least at the moment she hasn't). she's having a break and has posted on the forum about 10 min ago she will be back on storm

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2016 01:07 by Rammyrascal.)
09-02-2016 01:06
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-02-2016 01:06 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(09-02-2016 00:48 )Joey 27 Wrote:  

Kerry-Louise hasn't left the babeshows (at least at the moment she hasn't). she's having a break and has posted on the forum about 10 min ago she will be back on storm
Plenty of babeshow babes said they were just having a break Rammy but they never returned, well at least the babes i liked that is, im not really a fan of the 4 girls who have left today but as i said it wouldn't surprise me if a few of the long serving babes go this year, all good things must come to an end
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2016 02:18 by Joey 27.)
09-02-2016 02:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV