Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(13-09-2015 02:06 )HEX!T Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 21:45 )mrmann Wrote:  I asked him a question, I didn't state that Clare said we were pervs. I got the impression from his comment that maybe he was suggesting Clare was one of the women who thought that way about us.

clare specifically?. she has called her cam customers freeloaders and perves. so im not suggesting anything im stating a fact. she just hides it well on tv.

my previous comment was about the girls in general though. many of them detest there callers with a passion. but some hide it better than others.

(man this post went through so many edits, but the majority come of like im some soure faced cunt, im not, i just know what the reality is. the job has a negative effect on the way the girls view us but not all of it is there fault )

See, I didn't know that about Clare. Glad I didn't edit my last post now. My assumption about her hypocritical attitude was correct. Looking forward to her grinding Afroman's cock again.
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2015 20:34 by mrmann.)
13-09-2015 13:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terence Offline

^ even a broken clock's right twice a day!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
13-09-2015 14:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

Day or night shows. Both are getting equally dull. And in a lot of cases cheating the customer equally.
Spending £2 a min to have the girl talking on mike as you listen, I can't move as the camera man's out so would go off screen.
The list goes on.
The day babes have their followers so will always do ok for calls but to call what they do a "show" is a stretch. Nothing happening at all.
Equally so the night girls.

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
13-09-2015 16:33
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-09-2015 10:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(13-09-2015 09:05 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(13-09-2015 02:14 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 23:22 )snookered147 Wrote:  

I can vouch for that having done nights myself. it does "fuck up your body clock"

bronco, ive no issue with what snookered says, he's entitled to his opinion. also not all babeshow babes have an attitude, there are quite a lot who are very good with us & enjoy interacting with us, Mellie D being an example of this

joey, it's just your opinion that Teejay Walker is better looking than Victoria Roberts & Ella Jolie, it is not fact

Yeah technically its not a fact Brad Pitt is better looking than you its just an opinion

plenty of babes do nights and cope fine, girls such as Cali Garcia do a mix of dayshows and nightshows a few more daybabes should do that aswell im not saying they have to become permanent nightbabes

You said in another post that daybabes don't have any problem going topless on tv but some babes have come out and said they won't go topless on TV, they are happy to do dirty chat during tease hour but not go topless because of freeloaders

as bad as nightshows are i have respect for nightbabes because they could take the easy way out retire form the babeshows and just do webcam, so no travelling, no working at night and no freeloaders watching them, luckily they don't have the same attitude as some daybabes do otherwise they wouldn't be any nightshows
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2015 16:55 by Joey 27.)
13-09-2015 16:53
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

^Anyone apart from Mellie or Jess?
13-09-2015 17:40
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I have never understood why it has to be such a big mystery about dayshow girls that refuse to do nights. It just isn't for them, that's all.

You can dress it up (no pun intended) in a very pejorative way by saying that it is in objection to "freeloaders". Or you can simply say that the nightshow pay is not enough to get them to give up their nights, to talk dirty and get their tits out on live TV. They are effectively the same thing, but one sounds beyond the pale and the other sounds perfectly reasonable.

Everyone has their price for doing shit that they wouldn't ordinarily do. For some girls that price is obviously lower or higher than others.

You might be willing to get your junk out for an audience of strangers for £200 a night, but I would expect at least £1,000. Not because I think my junk is 5 times better than yours ( ...though it is some pretty spectacular junk Cool ) -- but simply because I've got 40 years of upbringing behind me that pretty consistently said: "don't get your junk out on TV!"

So TJ won't do nights. Maybe she has a bad attitude, maybe she doesn't. I don't think you can infer anything -- positive or negative -- from the simple fact that she refuses to do it. You can only judge her based on what she does choose to do. And I've always appreciated that she is not completely static, she will tease and flirt a bit, and she doesn't wear the same outfit day after day. By dayshow standards, that's about all you can ask for.
13-09-2015 18:59
Shalashaska Offline
Posting Machine

I wont say her name but there is a girl whos been on the shows before and is now back. The best thing I can say about this girl is she needs to keep her bra on! Patch work best describes her breasts. I can't believe she managed to get a back on the channels. I dont want to say anything mean about her but I think seeing scars and weird shapped nipples are not attractive.
13-09-2015 19:03
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Not to be rude,but to me these channels are NOW- PAGE 3-CHATURBATE ON A OFF NIGHT,SOME MEMBERS HERE WILL GET MY DRIFT,

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2015 23:21 by dogman.)
14-09-2015 23:20
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

If I were to induce myself into a 6 month coma I'd wake up and the same girls would still be on Rolleyes
19-09-2015 23:16
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink ^ I dunno, since the SinTV debacle it seems a lot of my old "Saturday night favourites" have disappeared Wink
19-09-2015 23:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV