babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(12-09-2015 19:04 )snookered147 Wrote:  As for whether daytime has more anti freeloaders than nightshows well I suspect both have many guilty parties but the nightshow freeloaders are infinitely more frustrating imo.

If anything the daybabes have more of an anti freeloading mentality than nightbabes, Charlie C stopped doing nights because she claimed the rules got too tame so she decided to do dayshows instead which doesn't make any sense, it's a bit convenient she stopped doing nights when she had another boob job though Big Laugh Teejay Walker is my fave daybabe but she said she hates freeloaders so she won't do nights, both of them have no problem going topless or naked for their websites or on webcam though just like many other daybabes do aswell

As far as nightbabes go yes some of them are lazy but at least most of them get their tits out except for Tiffany Chambers, so im not sure they hate freeloaders as much as the daybabes do otherwise they wouldn't do nightshows

i know some daybabes won't do nights because of the dirty chat but the main reason they won't do nights is because they think they are too special to get their tits out on TV, you'd have to be totally deluded to think they are shy
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2015 22:50 by Joey 27.)
12-09-2015 22:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Some daytime babes do not want to be working such hours of 10pm to 5.30am.
Anyway the anti freeloader sentiment is one I have no time for no matter who is guilty of having it.

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2015 23:22 by Snooks.)
12-09-2015 23:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-09-2015 22:49 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 19:04 )snookered147 Wrote:  As for whether daytime has more anti freeloaders than nightshows well I suspect both have many guilty parties but the nightshow freeloaders are infinitely more frustrating imo.

If anything the daybabes have more of an anti freeloading mentality than nightbabes, Charlie C stopped doing nights because she claimed the rules got too tame so she decided to do dayshows instead which doesn't make any sense, it's a bit convenient she stopped doing nights when she had another boob job though Big Laugh Teejay Walker is my fave daybabe but she said she hates freeloaders so she won't do nights, both of them have no problem going topless or naked for their websites or on webcam though just like many other daybabes do aswell

As far as nightbabes go yes some of them are lazy but at least most of them get their tits out except for Tiffany Chambers, so im not sure they hate freeloaders as much as the daybabes do otherwise they wouldn't do nightshows

i know some daybabes won't do nights because of the dirty chat but the main reason they won't do nights is because they think they are too special to get their tits out on TV, you'd have to be totally deluded to think they are shy

do you have proof to back this up joey, that the main reason daybabes wont do nights is that they think they are too special to get their tits out on tv, if not it's just your opinion and not fact.

I think the main reasons why daybabes wont do nights is either the hours as snookered has said or they wont do dirty chat. they've no real problem going topless on tv.

ive no problems with babes using tablets & phones on screen to interact with viewers etc between calls

Piper Niven Superfan
12-09-2015 23:54
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

whoops i deleted my first post by mistake i can't be arsed to re write all that again rammy

Anyway as bad as nightshows are dayshows aren't any better performance wise, at the end of the day a Teejay Walker day show is no better than Victoria Roberts and Ella Jolie sharing a screen together on a nightshow, the only difference is Teejay is much better to look at so i find it a bit strange how people can enjoy the dayshows but complain about nights?
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2015 02:15 by Joey 27.)
13-09-2015 01:52
HEX!T Away
Retired

(12-09-2015 21:45 )mrmann Wrote:  I asked him a question, I didn't state that Clare said we were pervs. I got the impression from his comment that maybe he was suggesting Clare was one of the women who thought that way about us.

clare specifically?. she has called her cam customers freeloaders and perves. so im not suggesting anything im stating a fact. she just hides it well on tv.

my previous comment was about the girls in general though. many of them detest there callers with a passion. but some hide it better than others.

(man this post went through so many edits, but the majority come of like im some soure faced cunt, im not, i just know what the reality is. the job has a negative effect on the way the girls view us but not all of it is there fault )

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2015 02:42 by HEX!T.)
13-09-2015 02:06
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-09-2015 23:22 )snookered147 Wrote:  Some daytime babes do not want to be working such hours of 10pm to 5.30am.
Anyway the anti freeloader sentiment is one I have no time for no matter who is guilty of having it.
hmm, but they have no problem waking up at about 4am to get all dolled up for a dayshift which starts at 5:30am thoughRolleyes they probably go to bed before tease hour starts
13-09-2015 02:14
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Ah well you will have to ask them about that.
I cannot speak for their logic Wink Tongue.

(This post was last modified: 13-09-2015 02:43 by Snooks.)
13-09-2015 02:41
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(13-09-2015 02:14 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 23:22 )snookered147 Wrote:  Some daytime babes do not want to be working such hours of 10pm to 5.30am.
hmm, but they have no problem waking up at about 4am to get all dolled up for a dayshift which starts at 5:30am thoughRolleyes they probably go to bed before tease hour starts

Going to bed early and getting up at 4am doesn't fuck-up your body clock half as much as an all-nighter.
13-09-2015 09:05
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Funny that some of you take issue with Snookered instead of the girls who have the attitude. Fan boys will be fan boys
13-09-2015 10:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-09-2015 09:05 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(13-09-2015 02:14 )Joey 27 Wrote:  

Going to bed early and getting up at 4am doesn't fuck-up your body clock half as much as an all-nighter.

I can vouch for that having done nights myself. it does "fuck up your body clock"

bronco, ive no issue with what snookered says, he's entitled to his opinion. also not all babeshow babes have an attitude, there are quite a lot who are very good with us & enjoy interacting with us, Mellie D being an example of this

joey, it's just your opinion that Teejay Walker is better looking than Victoria Roberts & Ella Jolie, it is not fact

Piper Niven Superfan
13-09-2015 10:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV