babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

covkid Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
S66 have to throw a shed load of cash to Cara and Mikaela to do a full night show, or at least 3 or 4 hours of tease, whilst any channel needs to do the same to Holly McGuire to rejuvenate the channels.
12-09-2015 15:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The future of nightshows looks very bleak.
The whole point of their existence has never appeared to be in sharper focus than now. The question has to be asked 'What are nightshows for?'.
Some might claim the answer is purely profits and calls.
Some might say tits and arse.
Some might say a sexually stimulating show.

If the majority answer is profits and calls then the question surely becomes about how best to generate them.
The positive answer imo would say put on the dirtiest, horniest, filthiest shows possible within the rules.
If the response to this is that the rules or the channel interpretation of the rules only allows for the sort of shows we get at present then I fear the end is nigh.

If the answer is tits and arse I would say yes this should be an automatic prerequisite.
However if it is just tits and arse with no movement, change of position or hint of visual sexual stimulation I would argue tits and arse in isolation is simply not enough.
May as well buy a top shelf lads mag and look at the pictures.
You won't get any less movement and can cut to the chase a damned sight quicker.

So we move on to the third category I mentioned.
A sexually stimulating show. So many factors go into making this possible. The set and how it is used, the body language, the movement, the range of position and pose, the intensity, spontaneity and imagination of it all.
Get it right and some truly electrifying shows ensue.
Make these the norm rather than the exception everybody would be happier. Without visual sexual stimulation my view is the nightshows will ALWAYS FAIL.
Tits and arse is not enough. Profits are all very fine but make no difference to me as a viewer or caller.
And if my example is anything to go by the channels should be worried. My calls to nightshows have dropped massively.
If others like me are following suit then how is this bolstering profits exactly? The answer to my question appears to be that the cost of calls has gone up on some channels. £2 per minute, £1.80 per minute etc.
Higher cost for lower quality product bladewave.
And I see and hear more babes complaining at lack of calls than ever before.
If it isn't higher cost for calls it is endless plugging of pics and vids by use of the mic WHEN CALLERS ARE IN THE QUEUE!!
Alternatively clog up the screen with countless OSGs instead to further diminish the quality of show.
I also see more double babe stints than ever which are utterly futile as no genuine sexual interaction is allowed anyway and neither babe has sufficient room to do anything of any quality or significance.
Have no fear however. When the complaints are duly noted the excuse will be OFCOM. After all it always is these days Rolleyes.

The anti freeloader mentality of too many nightshow babes does not help and nor does the culture of wishlist and findom.
It feels like the babes have joined forces with the channels in an attempt to screw as much money out of as many 'gullable suckers and losers' as possible by foul means and fouler.
I note even the idea of a return follow on Twitter and naughty pics via dm have been used as bargaining chips for wishlist purchases Bounce.
This is the very height of pretentious self importance and posturing which no matter how hot the babe is in my view quite despicable and shallow.
If people don't call they are accused of being freeloaders.
If people do call they will no doubt be deemed as sad and pathetic perverts with nothing better to do with their time or money.
So what hope is there for any of us?
The channels and rather too many babes seem incapable of accepting or understanding criticism even when constructive.
Bearing all this in mind is it any wonder that former regular callers such as myself hold the nightshows, channels and at times even some of the babes in utter contempt?
Serious questions lay at the door of the channels and those that represent them. I have bemoaned many times the white flags of concession being proudly waved by all channels.
But more worryingly even than this is my growing feeling that the channels are absolving themselves of all responsibility to make the current product better than it is.
In every respect they seem to have given up and used OFCOM as the last line of defence.
A sad state of affairs indeed.

12-09-2015 17:21
HEX!T Away
Retired

you gotta love the cheek of some of the girls. the only freeloaders are the 1s charging to watch there cams and then do nothing unless they get massive tips. but im glad to say that has bit them in the ass in both call stats and guys willing to pay to watch em.

as for the girls who call the guys perverts!.
some of the nastiest most deprived shit ive ever heard come out of a mouth has come from the girls themselves.
most of the guys ive seen in there rooms just wanna wank over a nice pair of tits with a few pussy shots thrown in for measure.
yet i heard 1 girl "claim!" she likes to be tied down, blind folded and fucked in the ass by a complete stranger till he comes inside her, and when he pulls out he can piss in her asshole...
thats just fucking nasty... even if your just saying it for effect thats nasty...
surprisingly that came out of clare richards mouth. she said it without batting an eye and with a completely straight face. yet im the perve because i watch her go topless on tv?

i thought 2 girls 1 cup was about as depraved as it gets, but fuck me i threw up in my mouth a bit when i heard that shit.

i used to love coming here and saying wow this or that 1 did a great show, along with the odd criticism. (especially when it pissed off there fanboys)
but since i took a 2.5 year break and returned to see whats happening now, i find it hard to say anything nice about any of the girls even the 1s i did/do like.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2015 18:22 by HEX!T.)
12-09-2015 18:06
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

That's quite a long rant Snookered, even though nightshows are poor it doesn't mean dayshows are any better some daybabes are extremely tedious to watch, it really pisses me off when i see daybabes play on their phones or laptops you don't see nightbabes do that

Plus Daybabes have more of a anti freeloading mentality than the nightbabes which is the main reason for them doing dayshows, quite a few of them act like divas from what i've read on here esp the S66 daybabes
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2015 18:48 by Joey 27.)
12-09-2015 18:48
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Some of the usage of phones / tablets must be channel sanctioned/promotional : soliciting and responding to text messages and the like ?

(Doesn't make it more interesting to watch, but maybe all of it isn't just them pissing about ?)
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2015 18:52 by M-L-L.)
12-09-2015 18:50
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The daytime shows do their job more effectively than nightshows imo. The expectation of a daytime babe is more about the outfit and the on screen demeanour of the babe.
Flirty, cheeky and vivacious. A lot of the daytime babes I see meet my criteria for a fun daytime show.
Of course not all babes do so.
But I believe more daytime babes do an effective job than nightshow babes.
Even the set does not have the same level of importance.
The laptops and mobiles are used by daytime babes as I understand it to reply to texts to the show and tweets to the babes as a method of interacting with viewers between calls most notably on S66. This being the case I have no problem with it. Keeps things interactive. There is not the same emphasis on provocative sexual movement on daytime. The demands are different.

The interactive dimension on nightshows seems to be more about the calls. The nightshows are about filthy calls in response to filthy, horny shows. The capability of channel and babe to bring in the calls is the key and it judging by the amount of moaning at lack of calls and by the amount of phone waving they are failing.
If they want to improve the call numbers they should focus on improving the visual product to entice the calls in the first place imo.

As for whether daytime has more anti freeloaders than nightshows well I suspect both have many guilty parties but the nightshow freeloaders are infinitely more frustrating imo.

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2015 19:09 by Snooks.)
12-09-2015 19:04
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The blame can be set at the door of S66 they started us on the bad road. With the bitching about channels and trying go make night shows extended day shows and complaining when other channels did night shows.
12-09-2015 19:58
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(12-09-2015 18:06 )HEX!T Wrote:  you gotta love the cheek of some of the girls. the only freeloaders are the 1s charging to watch there cams and then do nothing unless they get massive tips. but im glad to say that has bit them in the ass in both call stats and guys willing to pay to watch em.

as for the girls who call the guys perverts!.
some of the nastiest most deprived shit ive ever heard come out of a mouth has come from the girls themselves.
most of the guys ive seen in there rooms just wanna wank over a nice pair of tits with a few pussy shots thrown in for measure.
yet i heard 1 girl "claim!" she likes to be tied down, blind folded and fucked in the ass by a complete stranger till he comes inside her, and when he pulls out he can piss in her asshole...
thats just fucking nasty... even if your just saying it for effect thats nasty...
surprisingly that came out of clare richards mouth. she said it without batting an eye and with a completely straight face. yet im the perve because i watch her go topless on tv?

i thought 2 girls 1 cup was about as depraved as it gets, but fuck me i threw up in my mouth a bit when i heard that shit.

i used to love coming here and saying wow this or that 1 did a great show, along with the odd criticism. (especially when it pissed off there fanboys)
but since i took a 2.5 year break and returned to see whats happening now, i find it hard to say anything nice about any of the girls even the 1s i did/do like.

Did Clare claim that we all were perverts, or that callers are perverts? If so, then yes she's a big hypocrite. She grinds Afroman's crotch and lets him feel her bare ass because she likes it and wants to get the callers/viewers all hot, talks about the nasty stuff you mentioned about pissing in her ass, and yet we're the ones who are all pervs? Typical Rolleyes
12-09-2015 21:16
terence Offline

^where did he say clare called anyone pervs? posts like the one above are how 20 or 30 pages of unnecessary and uncalled for clare richard's character assassination start.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
12-09-2015 21:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I asked him a question, I didn't state that Clare said we were pervs. I got the impression from his comment that maybe he was suggesting Clare was one of the women who thought that way about us.

12-09-2015 21:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV