babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Rubbish Night Tonight On The Babe Channels
(30-04-2015 02:42 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Gents I think I'll be the first one to declare this a truly awful night. Fucking garbage allround, its like a competition between the lot of them as to who can air the worst show. Now where exactly did I leave my tubs of paint....Rolleyes

No-one of interest to me on TS and RLC, so I agree in respect of those channels. Of course, even when there is a babe on TS that I'm interested in, it's usually still crap! Rolleyes

However, I thought Tori Lee was looking great, and on good form on SIN TV's X-streams.

Ella Jolie also looked great, in her DOM outfit, though, of course, 'performance' was 'as expected'.

So, for me, a much better night than the last few (which isn't saying much, I know).
01-05-2015 00:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

well i might be biased and one babe doesn't make it a good night on the channels but seeing Tori get naked is more than good enough for me, i know you hate nakedness though so i suppose you would have preferred it if she wore a dom outfit or wore a corset and stockings instead Smile
01-05-2015 00:54
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

RE: most subscription channels gone from sky?
(30-04-2015 11:46 )Paul1982 Wrote:  does anyone know whats happened to most of the sub channels? my sky used to have quite a few in between 914 and 931 but now it goes straight from 914 to 930.

Ofcom has finally seen the light under a new(ish) Chair and Chief Exec and ordered major changes, but the scope is so great it caused confusion. The timing is deliberate, the current government wont have time to answer questions, and the new one, if different, can blame the old lot while changing nothing.

Expect to see the following channels in the next few days:
927 xxx Non Stop Anal
928 Watersports (free to view, so dont expect too much)
929 Nighclub Jello Wrestling Live
915 Dogging Live (free to view again)
916 xxx Real Couples Live
917 xxx Hen Nights (for the ladies)
918 Poles Dancing
919 Antiques XXX Roadshow (dont ask)

Gone fishing
01-05-2015 03:01
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I see somebody else has been sniffing the paint.................Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2015 06:47 by Scottishbloke.)
01-05-2015 03:38
CTimoS Offline
Junior Poster

The worst week in S66 history.

Caitlin Wynters virtually gone, Olivia Berzinc gone to Babestation, as all the other 'top' babes from S66, is no wonder S66 is so bad.

the only babe propping up S66 is Lucy Anne and her energetic night shows and teasing day shows. That's what it's all about. Not sitting fully clothed til the early hours!

We should all boycott the channel, as it's getting awful.
01-05-2015 22:17
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Weird scheduling on the main channels last night.
BS clearly wanting to get their new signing Olivia on. Trouble was they already had three (for me) very similar girls on who have what I call the "RLC look" - Lucy, Dannii and Jenna. On top of that of course they had Lori scheduled as it says in their rules she has to be on every Friday (and most other nights) as well as when a new girl is on. It clearly wasn't going to fit.
S66 seemed to take a similar approach. They already had Ella "Sideways on" Jolie and the "3 Kids" on so what do they do? - get Kandi on as well. She was obviously going to have spend most of the night doing 2-4-1s in the office with Ella, the only point of which seemed to be to show how much raunchier her performances are than Ella's, which we know already. Sad
02-05-2015 11:04
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(03-05-2015 04:31 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Let me be the first one to declare this a piss poor night allround Huh

I just don't see what you did mate, last night was good
Lilly and Jada where on top naked oiled up form on sin
Jenn on RLC was very good and I liked the XF girls was a fun show,

I agree that bs was nothing special, Charlie on RLC did not have her best night and 66 was a bit of a bore but bad all round I think not

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-05-2015 09:44
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

I don't know what's wrong with the channels and lack of nudity between 5am-5.30am, but it is irritating. As far as I know the nightshows run between 10pm-5.30am and not 10pm-5am.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
03-05-2015 11:29
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

i don't want to sound like rammy but people can have different opinions to you winsaw, you said sin tv was crap the other night but i thought it was very good with Tori, Ella and Ree all putting on good shows, i only watched lacey last night and i thought she did ok

you say BS wasn't anything special last night but when do you ever think they have a good night anyway? at least you admit you aren't a fan of BS though unlike rammy, personally i didn't watch BS at all last night so can't comment on it

i don't often watch XF as most of the girls do nothing for me but i don't go round saying they have had a poor night all the time as i know the girls put on good shows sometimes but good performances aren't the be all and end all

RLC is piss poor though and has been for a long time now, i can't remember the last time i watched RLC on a regular basis, all i need to do is look at the schedule and i know whats in store
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2015 15:31 by Joey 27.)
03-05-2015 15:30
Phonebook Offline
Banned

(03-05-2015 15:35 )snookered147 Wrote:  If it had not been for naked oiled up Lilly then I would have totally given up and resumed the paint sniffing Wink.

No better sight than the randy Romanian showing off her Carpathians and her valley.
03-05-2015 15:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV