babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
If punters are still ringing in when a girl is just laying there doing sod all, then they're actually the ones to blame, even though they're keeping the channels afloat. Lazy babes & producers won't feel the need to do much more to keep their stats.

I hope Sin, whose babes & production at least look fresh, can lure away punters & force those channels to buck up. Of course Sin may then themselves sit in their laurels, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it Wink
29-04-2015 14:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-04-2015 14:03 )winsaw Wrote:  i think sin is starting to have an effect across the channels, since they went live on sky there has been a marked improvement to RLC and 66, don't get me wrong they are not hitting it every night but a lot more than they where,
think sins consistency is making the others think about what they are putting out or they could be losing callers,
really hope this is the start of some good times

agree winsaw, sintv is starting to have an effect on the channels, hope this continues

Piper Niven Superfan
29-04-2015 14:55
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Sin is very hit and miss
29-04-2015 16:45
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-04-2015 09:18 )Broncobilly Wrote:  It's on the girls to do a good show, production helps but if the girl is great she can make a great show regardless. The same girls deliver and the same ones fail night after night. Sets are nice but not the deal breaker
True, but the shows are generally better when the babes are on a call, the other night Tori put on a great show on the x stream but she only had one or two calls in about an hour and a half, if she had more calls it might have been even better depending on the caller, however on the sky channels the girls will normally have lots of calls so they don't have an excuse to just lie on a bed, keep there clothes on and do nothing, so yes its up to the girls to put on a good show but at the end of the day it takes two to tango so i hope more people start phoning up the babes on the x streams, i probably should have called Tori the other night but i wouldn't have lasted 3 minutes anywayeek
29-04-2015 16:56
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(29-04-2015 16:56 )Joey 27 Wrote:  ...if she had more calls it might have been even better depending on the caller, however on the sky channels the girls will normally have lots of calls so they don't have an excuse to just lie on a bed, keep there clothes on and do nothing, so yes its up to the girls to put on a good show but at the end of the day it takes two to tango...

Largely that is a modern attitude perpetuated by some the girls as an excuse to do less. Yes, it's a chicken and egg situation to some extent but they are the ones that are supposed to be doing the advertising.

You wouldn't get M&S, or whoever does those big splashy adverts at Xmas, going, "Oh our ad didn't go over as well this year. We didn't sell as much from it... So we are not going to bother as much this time round. Not until people start buying again." bladewave

The channels go to all that trouble of getting on air. Then employ someone who won't 'sell it' for 90 minutes or so at a time?! Seems a strange way to go about business to me. The selling comes before the buying. Always.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
29-04-2015 17:21
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(29-04-2015 16:45 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Sin is very hit and miss

That fits all the channels at the moment, the good thing is most are having more good nights than bad lately,
Which u could get the xstream mate as they rarely have a bad night on there

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2015 17:57 by winsaw.)
29-04-2015 17:24
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(29-04-2015 16:56 )Joey 27 Wrote:  i probably should have called Tori the other night but i wouldn't have lasted 3 minutes anywayeek

Where's your stamina? Big LaughWink

29-04-2015 18:22
Matsui Offline
Senior Poster

(29-04-2015 01:40 )snookered147 Wrote:  All I ever ask for is some imagination and some common sense thinking.

What I absolutely cannot stand is babes lying or sitting on beds, desks or platforms all night every night.
Unfortunately the shows are dominated by just that.
They are the most laziness inducing, boring, unstimulating and tedious stints of them all.
Even the naked ones are generally dull because the range of position and pose is minimal imo.
Movement, range of position and pose, horny body language and imaginative use of the set are fundamental in making a stint really work well.
Another no no is just bunging two or three babes together on screen with contrasting outfits neither of which bear any relevance to the set with no interaction.
The scheduling, stint management, set choice and attitude of all concerned have to be right.
It simply is not enough to plonk an attractive lady on screen and hope for the best.
There are reasons why my calls dried up in the first place i.e all of the above RolleyesbladewaveSad.

Lolly was great for that sort of thing. She was always moving about, getting in sexy poses, and giving horny looks to the camera. Even when she was covered up her stints were a damn sight sexier than anything we get now.

Matsui's Favourite Babe Show Beauties, Past and Present
Tiffany Chambers | Kandi Kay | Jada | Tori Lee | Georgie Darby | Lolly Badcock | Charlene Hart | Olivia Berzinc | Caty Cole | Madison Rose | Jess West | Kimberley Jones
29-04-2015 20:33
Paul1982 Offline
Banned

most subscription channels gone from sky?
does anyone know whats happened to most of the sub channels? my sky used to have quite a few in between 914 and 931 but now it goes straight from 914 to 930.
30-04-2015 11:46
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

There are still showing for me. I can see channel 920 through to channel 926.
30-04-2015 12:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV