babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
i think sin is starting to have an effect across the channels, since they went live on sky there has been a marked improvement to RLC and 66, don't get me wrong they are not hitting it every night but a lot more than they where,
think sins consistency is making the others think about what they are putting out or they could be losing callers,
really hope this is the start of some good times

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-04-2015 14:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Matsui Offline
Senior Poster

The channels need more babes who are willing to move about a bit. There are too many who are just content with lying down all night.

Matsui's Favourite Babe Show Beauties, Past and Present
Tiffany Chambers | Kandi Kay | Jada | Tori Lee | Georgie Darby | Lolly Badcock | Charlene Hart | Olivia Berzinc | Caty Cole | Madison Rose | Jess West | Kimberley Jones
28-04-2015 21:34
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Exactly.
Too many bed sets Wink.

28-04-2015 22:15
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I wonder if having a babe covered in body paint would make it more interesting as a nude show?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
28-04-2015 22:27
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Gents could I please just make a general observation here to a minority within this forum. If you see any vids you like or shows you like praise them by all means but FFS do not mention slips on an open forum. 2 nights running now, first it was smc and now its my vid that got removed all because of careless talk annoyed
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2015 23:20 by Scottishbloke.)
28-04-2015 23:20
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Interesting to read the comment about the channels improving since Sin started on tv,personally although there has been a general improvement its a far cry from the shows we used to have in the past and perhaps the saddest part is recent over taming of BS on Sky for no good reason,but to balance it up S66 have definately upped their game recently by actually using nightbabes for nightshows,perhaps the only channel still heading the other way is RLC,their shows have been average at best,partly down to big name departures and partly down to poor production,in summary Sin tv has had a positive effect on their rivals since the tv launch,except BS which is a shadow of what it once was and for me is no longer the top babe channel on Sky.

im always open to positive change
29-04-2015 01:25
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

All I ever ask for is some imagination and some common sense thinking.

What I absolutely cannot stand is babes lying or sitting on beds, desks or platforms all night every night.
Unfortunately the shows are dominated by just that.
They are the most laziness inducing, boring, unstimulating and tedious stints of them all.
Even the naked ones are generally dull because the range of position and pose is minimal imo.
Movement, range of position and pose, horny body language and imaginative use of the set are fundamental in making a stint really work well.
Another no no is just bunging two or three babes together on screen with contrasting outfits neither of which bear any relevance to the set with no interaction.
The scheduling, stint management, set choice and attitude of all concerned have to be right.
It simply is not enough to plonk an attractive lady on screen and hope for the best.
There are reasons why my calls dried up in the first place i.e all of the above RolleyesbladewaveSad.

29-04-2015 01:40
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I'm sure you can't criticise the girls if they have no say in the design of the sets...

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
29-04-2015 08:30
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

It's on the girls to do a good show, production helps but if the girl is great she can make a great show regardless. The same girls deliver and the same ones fail night after night. Sets are nice but not the deal breaker
29-04-2015 09:18
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

To my mind, bad direction from a producer on the night can stop whatever girl giving a good performance but poor sets should not be an excuse for a bad show.

If all else is in place any set should suffice though better ones obviously help. Poor sets simply give a girl an excuse to be lazy. But if she does that then it's still the girl's fault not the sets.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2015 14:35 by ShandyHand.)
29-04-2015 14:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV