babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(22-10-2014 23:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  not bad actually, the babeshows didn't sign me up though which was a missed opportunity big time laugh
which babeshow channel would you have joined if they all offered you a job, BS, RLC or S66?
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2014 23:56 by Joey 27.)
22-10-2014 23:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

out of those 3 bs, because the other two hadn't started when I did nights Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
22-10-2014 23:55
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Just imagine in a parallel universe ,every morning after a show ;
Lancashire Lassie wrote :
Another good night by The Ramsbottom Tempter , lots of close ups of his hairy arse !
Bounce
23-10-2014 00:21
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The temptation would be too great to not chuck in the following comment.

A good solid night from Rammy Wink.

(This post was last modified: 23-10-2014 00:28 by Snooks.)
23-10-2014 00:28
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(22-10-2014 23:33 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I made this very same point earlier in this thread or another thread in response to a comment saying why new babes don't make their mark on the babeshows, that nightshifts take their toll on people and the new babes leave the babeshows because they cant cope with doing nights. more often than not they will do webcam shows for the reasons you give

So are you saying night shifts take more of a toll on newer babes than they do on the longer term babes who've done it for longer?

They ain't got the stamina these days? Smile
23-10-2014 14:50
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(23-10-2014 14:50 )KerrAvon Wrote:  So are you saying night shifts take more of a toll on newer babes than they do on the longer term babes who've done it for longer?

They ain't got the stamina these days? Smile

It must be harder for those girls who do both days and nights like Cali Garcia, Maddie Rose & Danni Levy at BS as they have to adjust working hours on a frequent basis.
23-10-2014 15:00
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

at the end of the day they work inside a studio with no natural daylight coming in i presume, so what does it matter if they are working at 12pm or 12am, anyway nights are underrated, its nice and quiet, there's no screaming kids about, you don't have to queue up for ages in tescos, you don't sweat, the roads are clear and there's better stuff on tv like the babeshows Big Laugh

personally i always feel more awake at 12am than i do at 10am i rarely have to get up before 10am anyway
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2014 15:06 by Joey 27.)
23-10-2014 15:06
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

(22-10-2014 23:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  not bad actually, the babeshows didn't sign me up though which was a missed opportunity big time laugh

Shame, you could have stormed it in the famous Rammy cold shower set

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
23-10-2014 22:05
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

In most cases in both radio and more so in TV the studios would be in rooms without windows needing lighting and air-conditioning. Especially basement studios below ground level.

Most TV studios at the old BBC TV Centre were windowless. Same with many studios at the old BBC World Service building at Bush House. Also in many ITV studio buildings and a lot of BBC local and Commercial radio studios.

In commercial radio it's possible you could work a 6 hour show as a normal shift especially a live overnight show, so in any form of broadcasting working a long shift in a windowless building isn't unusual.

It can be the same in other forms of employment especially in shops and warehouses.

The main difference in all the other jobs is it would be a sackable offence to be naked lolWink

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
23-10-2014 23:50
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

It's all to do with your own personal body clock .Your body adapts to your routine .For example ,if you work nights after a few weeks or months regular working nights , your body is attuned to waking and sleeping at a regular time .If you keep changing your shift pattern in short spans it disorientates you .Basically leaving you fatigued and listless .
I used to work at a place that ran 2 shifts .Days 7.30am -4.30pm Nights 9pm -7.30am .Luckily I only worked regular days ,but the lads who did shifts that alternated weekly were not always mentally sharp or energetic because of their irregular sleeping patterns .In fact I lost count of how many would roll in on a Monday at 7.30am and turn around back home ,because they'd forgot they were on nights that week , much to everyones amusement .Also , the less daylight you see ,the more listless the body and mind become.
24-10-2014 02:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV