babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
^That's the thing I don't know if its true. I came across it a few weeks back and i'm trying to remember if it was on one of the threads here or on another site. I was hoping someone would know whether it was true or not.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
21-10-2014 15:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-10-2014 15:10 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  No one would be stupid enough to sign that deal (IF it's correct).

Wouldn't they? Isn't this the same principle on which strip clubs operate? I.e. the dancers effectively pay the club a 'rent' for the opportunity to earn their pay through private dances.

Similarly, on the assumption that girls can't earn a decent living through modeling anymore and that there is a HUGE supply of girls doing private cam shows, then there is a certain logic to this.

Perform on the babeshows. If you do well and bring in the callers, then there is potentially a paying gig for you. But -- at worst -- you get a bit of exposure and the opportunity to bill yourself as a babeshow 'glamour model', which can only serve you well on the cam show circuit.

I'm not suggesting that this is actually the case or even that it is a good idea. Simply that it's not beyond the realms of possibility that a channel would actually try this.
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2014 22:55 by Goodfella3041.)
21-10-2014 22:48
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

So effectively then the babes would be on a performance related paid structure. This would certainly force them all and not just the usual handful of babes to up their game. Put on a good show and you could earn good money, lye flat on your arse shaking a phone all night then you get what you deserve, very little.

I actually think the whole structure needs changed, I've no idea how the present structure works but I certainly think that babes working the nightshow really deserve to be on more money than the day based ones.

Due to current ofcom rules we aren't even allowed to see even a glimpse of flesh on the dayshows, surely this needs looked at, such as pin protection up until say 11PM if we are see proper babeshows 24/7, just an idea.
21-10-2014 23:36
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-10-2014 23:36 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I certainly think that babes working the nightshow really deserve to be on more money than the day based ones.

I'm sure that that's the case already, if only because there must be a much, much higher volume of callers on the nightshows than the day shows.

Plus, I really don't believe that any of the girls are so naturally exhibitionist that they would PREFER to do the night show. If the money were the same, then almost all of the girls would choose to talk about shoes and holidays on the day show. That there are any nightshow girls at all must be because there is significantly more money in it.

(I say 'almost', because in my own perverted mind I have convinced myself that Sophie Hart just WANTS to be naked all the time) Smile
22-10-2014 07:44
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

But why would you work nights when you can work days and then do cams and get to bed by midnight

im sure one reasons why girls do leave is burnout night shifts are hard on the body and mind

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
22-10-2014 08:47
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I would imagine the channels take the view that call stats are all that count. They are not bothered whether a babe is lying on her front doing bugger all as long as she is bringing in the calls.
Are the channels really all that bothered about sets and outfits?
As long as the calls are coming in the answer is probably no.
The cynic in me says the babe could be covered head to foot with no flesh showing whatsoever, utterly motionless and with the most gormless or depressing facial expression but that as long as calls are coming in it does not matter bladewave.
Combine this with the reluctance to take any risks due to other channels being eager to grass each other up and the ensuing panic stricken producers and cameramen and there you have it.
Dullsville Rolleyes.
Endless repetition with relatively little to thrill and excite.
Everybody happy to do the bare minimum to achieve a half decent result bladewave. Little inclination to be creative and provide real stimulation. Babes obsessed with the idea that to do anything interesting only serves the freeloaders who don't bother calling so why bother.
Channels taking the view that the fanboys of babes will ring in no matter what so why bother making an effort.
Deep in a quagmire of apathy and acceptance of failure, regulation and the status quo.
It really is pretty depressing Rolleyes.
Anyway on that delightfully positive and inspiring note I'm off to watch some drying paint.
The ultimate vision of sexual stimulation I'm sure you will agree Wink.

22-10-2014 19:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-10-2014 08:47 )HannahsPet Wrote:  But why would you work nights when you can work days and then do cams and get to bed by midnight

im sure one reasons why girls do leave is burnout night shifts are hard on the body and mind

I made this very same point earlier in this thread or another thread in response to a comment saying why new babes don't make their mark on the babeshows, that nightshifts take their toll on people and the new babes leave the babeshows because they cant cope with doing nights. more often than not they will do webcam shows for the reasons you give

ive worked night shifts myself a few years ago and it took a lot out of me

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2014 23:35 by Rammyrascal.)
22-10-2014 23:33
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(22-10-2014 23:33 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ive worked night shifts myself

And what were your call stats like? laugh
22-10-2014 23:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

not bad actually, the babeshows didn't sign me up though which was a missed opportunity big time laugh

Piper Niven Superfan
22-10-2014 23:47
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(22-10-2014 23:41 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 23:33 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ive worked night shifts myself

And what were your call stats like? laugh

...and did your workmates all leave you on your own at 3am ?
Smilei
22-10-2014 23:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV