babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(21-05-2013 23:24 )Joey 27 Wrote:  i don't like that silly haircut with the shaved side, that rochelle hardy, emily dean and gemma massey have, i hope more girls don't follow suit it looks stupid

Just call them up and ask them to face the other way, then Smile

Reminds me of the old Tommy Cooper sketch laugh

23-05-2013 07:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

[split] TeeJay - Chat, Caps & Vids
There has been a British Soldier butchered by 2 animals... The last thing i'm worried bout is weather she is going to show tits or not!!! If you want to then go head if not there are plenty more fish in the sea

[Mod edit - Moved from TeeJay's thread]

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
23-05-2013 23:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: TeeJay - Chat, Caps & Vids
trickster whilst that is totally shocking and horrific what's happened to the british soilder in London what has that got to do with this thread. this thread is about teejay so chatting about teejay and her nightshow that she has said she will be doing is perfectly fine

I still think teejay will do a nightshow, maybe not though for a little while yet

Piper Niven Superfan
24-05-2013 00:00
Trickster Offline

(24-05-2013 00:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  trickster whilst that is totally shocking and horrific what's happened to the british soilder in London what has that got to do with this thread. this thread is about teejay so chatting about teejay and her nightshow that she has said she will be doing is perfectly fine

I still think teejay will do a nightshow, maybe not though for a little while yet

well my point is there are far more important things to worry bout than a lasses tits!

24-05-2013 00:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes agree there but this is a thread to talk about teejay and not the shocking and horrific killing of the british soilder in london

Piper Niven Superfan
24-05-2013 01:02
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Your point is is a tired old cliche, This is a forum about babe show babes, how is the killing of a British soldier relevant to this forum? we know there are much worse things going on in the world but does that mean we should never talk about minor things such as models on a babe show channel?
24-05-2013 01:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no joey it isn't. trickster can talk about the shocking and horrific killing of the british soilder in London as there is a section for him to do so which is in the "other" section of the forum which is where things other than the babeshows are discussed and chatted about

Piper Niven Superfan
24-05-2013 01:32
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

ok fair enough, but i come on this forum to talk about the babes, not other things i can find another forum for that, i browse the football and wrestling section a little bit but that's all, if i wanted to talk about those things i would go on a football forum or wrestling forum, it has no relevance to teejay's thread, a bit like this post doesn't, but somebody slating me that im talking about teejay and not a murder of a solider on teejays thread is a bit daft really
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2013 01:46 by Joey 27.)
24-05-2013 01:41
Trickster Offline

As i said there is more important things going on than to worry about Teejay going on a Twitter rant about weather or not she will show boobs Like it is a big drama weather or not we will be allowed to see her boobs!

24-05-2013 02:30
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

yeah but what's wrong talking about Teejay on Teejays thread? should all trivial things in the world not be discussed ever again. shall we only talk about wars, politics and murders and serious other things, what a depressing life that would be
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2013 03:17 by Joey 27.)
24-05-2013 03:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV