Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^What you hinting - you going to launch a takeover bid for St66 HP? Tongue Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
15-11-2021 16:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Neil8670 Offline
Senior Poster

(15-11-2021 16:22 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  ^What you hinting - you going to launch a takeover bid for St66 HP? Tongue Tongue
Must admit i did think about takeover over bid.
15-11-2021 16:31
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^Should we gat a consortium together on the forum like Del Boy and see if we can acquire it?

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
15-11-2021 16:38
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

nah just thinking they will prob not renew the licence

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
15-11-2021 16:50
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Despite S66 recent troubles - not least - and selfishly - it's lack of TV presence, I would be very disappointed to see it end (especially as some who do not deserve it, and as always, get caught in the net) I cynically thought through recent times, that there were those that were going out of there way to bring it down, and see it fail! May there be a special place in hell for those that precipitated this demise, if that is what it turns out to be!!!! Some will say that it opens up an opportunity for the two that would remain, to bolster their ranks! Unfortunately, it seems, that there is only one that looks likely to bring most (if any) across!!
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2021 18:02 by hornball.)
15-11-2021 17:59
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(15-11-2021 12:47 )winsaw Wrote:  I do wonder if reading there response 66 are trying to through the girls involved under the bus and get ofcom to send some of any fine directly to the girl it's happened in the past where ofcom has fined girls on the shows lots of money,

If the conditions of a broadcasting licence are breached Ofcom has the power to impose a sanction on the broadcaster. They can't sanction anyone else.
16-11-2021 00:28
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

(09-11-2021 21:51 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  
(09-11-2021 13:36 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  ^ All but one of the recorded incidents was before the watershed - one of them at 10:48 AM! I do understand why Ofcom have to be strict on this. It’s the easiest thing in the world to be flipping up and down the channels and find yourself in the sexchat zone. “No pussy or swearing FTA” does seem to fall into the “You had one job” category, and S66 blew it.

People can go on about Parental Responsibility as much as they like but if you cross the line pre-watershed you're going to get your arse kicked and deservedly so.

It looks like someone has been watching them very closely and with the amount of people "Working from home" they should have seen this coming.

I did write this last month https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2622375 :
[However, there is evidently a shared, continuing concern, about [posts on] this forum [inadvertently] being a source of information for those monitoring the channels.
Hence, posts that might potentially be even marginally compromising, don't stay for too long.
I find this rather baffling, not least because of more people on social media, but also that the greatest source of information, are the channels themselves.
For which I would expect [OFCOM has] self/appointed persons and or systems, doing such monitoring, continuously, as a far greater priority.]

All the quoted post is pertinent. Hence, I didn't merely extract the sentence in bold.

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2021 17:04 by seducedx6.)
19-11-2021 22:41
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I wonder if this has been brought to attention of admin or if they are concerned that possibly some members might be OFCOM informants.

If OFCOM are monitoring this forum from a distance, would they have the power to shut this forum down?

And before you guys ask - no I'm not an OFCOM informant!!!

20-11-2021 09:14
russmeyer Offline
Senior Poster

some guys like to boast on here, naming no names , about reporting channels to the regulators i've always thought that very dangerous. In the 66 ofcom notes 66 do say all the complaints came from one source. Is that a forum member ?
20-11-2021 09:16
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I seem to recall that there was at one point, that that it was the same person that reported St66 over and over again, and I can't remember if they were a mermber of thiis forum or if they were a member of St66.

20-11-2021 09:58