Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(16-04-2013 21:31 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 21:19 )mrmann Wrote:  So you're saying you heard he was harassing her?

I'm only going by this post:

(16-04-2013 18:22 )mr mystery Wrote:  one ex girl said that she was let go because she refused to meet up with Jamie after work

"refused" makes it sound like whoever it was was being insistent.

I didn't read it carefully. My bad. Yeah, that would be lame, but she did return to Studio 66, which makes me wonder if she just made something up. Hard to tell with her, though it wouldn't surprise me if she was being pressured into something.
16-04-2013 21:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good to see the alleyway back tonight Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
16-04-2013 22:11
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I must admit it's quite refreshing to see some brutal honesty on this thread. I used to think us lot were in the minority, also if any Studio66 producers or models are reading these comments then I'd recommend they take them as constructive and not just a case of sticking the boot in because believe you me it's gives me no pleasure to do so.

This was once a great channel and has been living in the shadow of it's previous heights and success's for far too long now. Every channel goes through a dip but which has already been pointed out on more than one occasion it's just not at the races anymore these days.

We need a strong return to form. I'm more than certain that the fanboys will come out in defence once more on this channel but in all honesty it does it no favours whatsoever. Some will blame ofcom, other's will say if you don't like it then don't watch it too no doubt.

I must stress that the point of a forum isn't merely to score points off of other members, it's serves no purpose. I also don't like to think of myself belonging to any kind of mob mentality or anti-studio66 brigade either.

Lastly a good show can still be achieved within the ofcom rules as has been proved time and time again by this channel in the past and others too for that matter. Also this forum should never be down to a which channel is best mentality either.

I think most of you should manage to get the point here which I'm trying to put across without a full scale riot breaking out which has happened far too many time's here before.
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2013 22:42 by Scottishbloke.)
16-04-2013 22:41
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Bring back the hot tub Tongue.

16-04-2013 22:46
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

With chlorine this time so the women don't get sick Smile
16-04-2013 22:49
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

No bathing costumes will be required Tongue Oh and also a sauna set would be good too. Fuck me anything that gets them out of their clothes Cool
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2013 02:44 by Scottishbloke.)
17-04-2013 02:40
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

No bath tub but the shower set is back Smile and the alleyway too.
This is encouraging. I hope the perspex chair and bath tub sets can also be brought back.
Always good to mix things up Smile.

(This post was last modified: 17-04-2013 05:18 by Snooks.)
17-04-2013 03:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

know i'm going to get jumped on and be called a s66 fanboy and be told im up Jamie's or s66's arse but I thought s66 was very good last night. the alleyway and the shower set both returned last night, 2 babes went naked (adele and caty) the other regular s66 babes on (chanel, adele, leigh darby) also had very good nights. also a promising debut from abbi godchild too

Piper Niven Superfan
17-04-2013 10:05
sith1 Offline
Banned

One ok night doesn't mean a thing lets see if they can put together a weeks worth of shows only high light was Leigh Darby in an amazing sexy police outfit
17-04-2013 15:12
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Fuck me where do I start. Was last night better than the previous night. Yes ofcourse it was, Adele did some nice teasing and was the standout performer on Studio66.

Studio66 had it's moments, but I would hardly go as far as to say it was a good night, that would be a bit OTT. Last night was ok, it was more watchable but was also still extremely dull for me too in a lot of the stints.

I honestly think we've seen the best of Caty Cole. Sure she got naked but she only got into 2 positions which consisted mainly of her flat on the bed with the occasional arse in the air.

The 2 standout performances in the past few weeks have come from Vanessa and Chanel which I missed both of due to the fact I was working the nightshit. Thanks to the caps and videos posted I was able to see them both. We need more consistency as these type of shows which used to be the norm are becoming more and more of a rarity these days Cool
17-04-2013 19:53