Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Babes come and go, only a fair few will have stayed at the company from the start. in football terms you will only get a few players who are a "1 club man" like Ryan Giggs, Scholes, Gerrard, Carragher, Tony Adams, Matt le tissier, puyol, casillas etc etc. If the babes r not doing a good job or doesnt feature in their future plans they move on its as simple as that.
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2013 18:37 by alexxxi.)
16-04-2013 18:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

(16-04-2013 18:37 )alexxxi Wrote:  Babes come and go, only a fair few will have stayed at the company from the start. in football terms you will only get a few players who are a "1 club man" like Ryan Giggs, Scholes, Gerrard, Carragher, Tony Adams, Matt le tissier, puyol, casillas etc etc. If the babes r not doing a good job or doesnt feature in their future plans they move on its as simple as that.

but there's the odd babes who think they're "bigger than the club" (in football terms) like Dionne Daniels, but where clubs usually get rid of them, S66 keep them
16-04-2013 18:47
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(16-04-2013 18:22 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 17:52 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  I just want your knowledge Rammy. And to know everything their is to know about Studio 66. The girls, the stats of all the girls, inside leg measurements of Jamie, (whoever the fuck Jamie is.) Who is going to be on next week, the week after. Just to have all that knowledge will be great. You Rammy are like the Professor Brian Cox of the wank channels. Your wisdom knows no bounds.
Jamie is James McCann born August 1975 , he is a ex Bang babes producer that left Bang to be some sort of general manager of Elite TV as it was then called when it first started, he has since been made a company director of Primetime TV the company that is behind STD66, he also has a few small shares in the company, he has threatend to fight people on twitter and is "alleged" to be behind complaints made to Ofcom about rival channels, one ex girl said that she was let go because she refused to meet up with Jamie after work, can't remember who it was but it was mentioned on this forum some time ago naming the girl, imo from reading stuff about him he comes across as a nasty bit of work .
I bet his torch isn't magic, either Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
16-04-2013 18:57
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(16-04-2013 18:22 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 17:52 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  I just want your knowledge Rammy. And to know everything their is to know about Studio 66. The girls, the stats of all the girls, inside leg measurements of Jamie, (whoever the fuck Jamie is.) Who is going to be on next week, the week after. Just to have all that knowledge will be great. You Rammy are like the Professor Brian Cox of the wank channels. Your wisdom knows no bounds.

Jamie is James McCann born August 1975 , he is a ex Bang babes producer that left Bang to be some sort of general manager of Elite TV as it was then called when it first started, he has since been made a company director of Primetime TV the company that is behind STD66, he also has a few small shares in the company, he has threatend to fight people on twitter and is "alleged" to be behind complaints made to Ofcom about rival channels, one ex girl said that she was let go because she refused to meet up with Jamie after work, can't remember who it was but it was mentioned on this forum some time ago naming the girl, imo from reading stuff about him he comes across as a nasty bit of work .

The woman (If it's the one you're thinking of) didn't actually say it was Jamie who wanted to meet with her after work. She just said it was one of the producers and that was the reason why she quit. Of course, she then changed her tune and said that this never happened, and many of us know her history of telling fibs as well...

Soon after, she was back at Studio 66...

Not that I'm trying to stand up for anyone, as I know none of them, but I'm just stating what I saw/heard when talking to her online.

Also, even if this was to have happened, would this really make the average babe channel woman want to quit her job, where she makes MONEY, just because a producer was trying to test the waters a bit?
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2013 19:52 by mrmann.)
16-04-2013 19:50
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

(16-04-2013 18:47 )alwayswanking Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 18:37 )alexxxi Wrote:  Babes come and go, only a fair few will have stayed at the company from the start. in football terms you will only get a few players who are a "1 club man" like Ryan Giggs, Scholes, Gerrard, Carragher, Tony Adams, Matt le tissier, puyol, casillas etc etc. If the babes r not doing a good job or doesnt feature in their future plans they move on its as simple as that.

but there's the odd babes who think they're "bigger than the club" (in football terms) like Dionne Daniels, but where clubs usually get rid of them, S66 keep them

Shes one of those "untouchable" players Smile
16-04-2013 19:57
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

S66 is going through a dire patch presently. Last night was particularly lame.
16-04-2013 20:08
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

S66 has been stuck in a rut for a while now. Aside from the ever so graceful Adele Taylor and the wonderfully imaginative and unique Clare Richards I tend to think S66 would have been almost unwatchable such has been the lack of set variety, outfit variety and variety of performance style.
If going through the nightshow motions had been an Olympic sport S66 would have bolstered Team GBs gold medal tally quite substantially Rolleyes in 2012.
Same old same old same old, nothing to excite or stimulate me as a viewer. Some of the babes at the channel have, in all honesty been there too long and need a change of environment as well as a fresh challenge imo.
The fall from grace of this channel is as desperate as it is alarming.
The quality of vids on the S66 website is infinitely better than the dull television output I am sad to say Sad.

16-04-2013 20:36
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(16-04-2013 19:50 )mrmann Wrote:  Also, even if this was to have happened, would this really make the average babe channel woman want to quit her job, where she makes MONEY, just because a producer was trying to test the waters a bit?

Of course you should put up with (alleged) harassment as long as you're making MONEY Rolleyes

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
16-04-2013 21:15
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(16-04-2013 21:15 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 19:50 )mrmann Wrote:  Also, even if this was to have happened, would this really make the average babe channel woman want to quit her job, where she makes MONEY, just because a producer was trying to test the waters a bit?

Of course you should put up with (alleged) harassment as long as you're making MONEY Rolleyes

So you're saying you heard he was harassing her? I didn't know that, and she never said that when I spoke to her online. She said a producer was asking her what she was doing after work, and that's all she told me. As long as the producer wasn't giving her an ultimatum, then where is the harm? Lots of the babe channel women have dated crew members and producers.
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2013 21:22 by mrmann.)
16-04-2013 21:19
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(16-04-2013 21:19 )mrmann Wrote:  So you're saying you heard he was harassing her?

I'm only going by this post:

(16-04-2013 18:22 )mr mystery Wrote:  one ex girl said that she was let go because she refused to meet up with Jamie after work

"refused" makes it sound like whoever it was was being insistent.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
16-04-2013 21:31