Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^^^^ Check what Jodie actually say's Rammy about the webcam shows, apparently the girls have to do them and she say's they can't opt out, like you say she doesn't like doing the tease hour shows either or the web shows, but has no choice concerning the webcam shows .
(16-01-2013 19:08 )jodiegasson Wrote:  I

, I don't enjoy doing the webcam at studio66, I get a lot of negative people in my shows.. and we can't opt out of doing it, plus I think they are getting more of the daytime girls to do the tease hour, which personally isn't my thing .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2013 23:04 by mr mystery.)
18-01-2013 20:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

^^^^

Jesus!!!!!!!!! Chill-out Rammylaugh Cpe does have a opinion you know, just concerned about the state of the daytime on ST66!!!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
18-01-2013 20:37
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Not just the state of daytime its nights that are a let down,They have some hot babes who I like but the sets are stale and need some new sets.
RLC have got very good sets and the same could be said of babestation sets.Smile

Im like marmite.
18-01-2013 20:41
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

I know jodie said they were trying to get more daytime babes to do web can but get me wrong don't most of the daytime babes do web cam for there own web site's or do GSL so I can't see a problem with daytime babes do web shows

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
18-01-2013 20:44
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(18-01-2013 20:22 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  how do you know studio66 putting "demands" on day girls to do webcams and tease hours is why jodie, sammi jo and caitlin has left and will mean more daybabes will leave 66. sammi-jo hasnt said this was the reason she's left s66, she's left to concentrate on her website and is doing some travelling and she has done tease hours caitlin hasnt said this either why she's left to go to another channel. could be she got an offer that was too good to turn down.

Sammi-Jo didn't leave to concentrate on her website and do travelling. She's gone to LA because she was offered "some amazing opportunities" to quote from her blog on her website. As for the cam shows and tease hours, the girls don't get a choice about doing it, as Jodie said on here the other day. I know from talking to Sammi that her views on the cam shows are very similar to Jodie's. And though she did do the Tease hours, she was never happy doing them, and didn't make that a secret. But because she had such a professional attitude, she never let that show while she was doing them. In fact, I once remarked to her how much she seemed to be enjoying them, and she laughed at that.
I happen to agree with Cpe. It's not a good idea to make daytime girls do stuff that they are not comfortable with.

Edit: in response to Darren's point, there is a big difference in the audiences on Elite's cam shows on one hand and GSL plus their own sites on the other. You will rarely get someone on their sites or GSL asking stuff like "what's the biggest cock you've taken?" But it happens in almost every show on Elite's.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2013 20:59 by eagle_si.)
18-01-2013 20:54
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

i'm glad they are getting rid of all these prudish, highly strung glamour models. if some of these new recruits are a bit more stimulating on the phone i'm all for it as most of the day girls on this channel are a complete bore Surprised
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2013 21:51 by beardedbob.)
18-01-2013 21:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(18-01-2013 20:37 )Pyro Wrote:  ^^^^

Jesus!!!!!!!!! Chill-out Rammylaugh Cpe does have a opinion you know, just concerned about the state of the daytime on ST66!!!

dont worry im chilled as the weather outside Big Grin also why are we discussing the state of the dayshows on the nightshows? dayshow discussion should be in the s66 day section not this night section

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 01:26 by Rammyrascal.)
19-01-2013 01:14
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Good to see this channel (NOT) pulling out all the stops for a Friday night Bounce Is this channel in decline, going by tonights efforts, you'd better believe it bladewave
19-01-2013 04:01
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(19-01-2013 04:01 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Good to see this channel (NOT) pulling out all the stops for a Friday night Bounce Is this channel in decline, going by tonights efforts, you'd better believe it bladewave

Why should they pander to people who don't call them?

As you posted this, all 4 girls are on the phone. That's the opposite of being "in decline".
19-01-2013 04:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Bloody hell Don, keep it civil, this is a family show. Well I have called the shows in the past just to let you know. The ones I tend to call are the ones that offer most on the nakedness front.

I've called RLC and Babestation and I would call this show if it was any good but I wouldn't waste a single penny on tonights efforts. Also isn't the whole idea for this type of entertainment is to entice customers in.

This is my opinion, feel free to disagree.
19-01-2013 04:22