Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
why do i need to do that when ive said in the past the channels i watch the most each night are elite/s66 and rlc, but i am watching babestation more and smc's post was having a little dig at studio66, so only fair to have a dig back

Piper Niven Superfan
17-01-2013 14:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^^^ So which is your favorite channel then Rammy ? , you have said in your opinion RLC was rightly voted babe best channel of 2012, you said STD 66 deserved to be behind them in second place, you said BS was rightly in 3rd place , but you haven't said which is you're favorite channel, i'm just being curious that's all, my personal favorite at this present time is BS by the way , it used to be RLC and before that a channel called Elite TV, my channel preference usually changes throughout the year as well depending on what channel is doing the most to keep me entertained at that time .

PS, Rammy, Why do you feel the need to have a "dig back" as you put it if someone as "a little dig at STD 66" ? , surely STD 66 have enough reps on here to defend themselves or have "a little dig back" if they feel the need .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2013 14:51 by mr mystery.)
17-01-2013 14:41
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

The decline of studio 66 continues,What has happened to Jamies policy of signing the hottest babes?

Im like marmite.
18-01-2013 16:16
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

studio666 used to be my fav channel but apart from a couple of girls i much prefer bs now
18-01-2013 16:24
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(18-01-2013 16:16 )loveass Wrote:  The decline of studio 66 continues,What has happened to Jamies policy of signing the hottest babes?

Disagree studio66 is in decline. Yes it isn't as good as it was but that can be said for all the babeshows at the moment. still has some of the top night babes on all the channels including Paige Turnah, the nightbabe of 2013 so far Clare Richards, Sophia Knight and abbee Kimberly. Also of course the likes of becky roberts, fernanda and Sophia lares who do very good guest night shows

Also they've added some hot new nightbabes over recent weeks including sapphire blue, Leigh darby, Lou Lou, and Courtney tugwell

Still for me one of the top channels

Piper Niven Superfan
18-01-2013 16:38
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(18-01-2013 16:16 )loveass Wrote:  The decline of studio 66 continues,What has happened to Jamies policy of signing the hottest babes?

He's far too busy filling out complaint forms than to worry about signing hot babes. Wink
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2013 16:57 by Chilly.)
18-01-2013 16:56
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(18-01-2013 16:38 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Still for me one of the top channels

Who knew? Big Grin
18-01-2013 17:19
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

This change of policy & the "demands" Jamie's putting on the girls to do webcams/tease hours, I simply don't agree with.

Jodie, Sammi-Jo, Caitlin & others who will obviously also follow, are gorgeous looking girls, perfect for Daytime Chats etc. I for one don't like some of these new recruits, they look like "Nighttime Girls" simply shoved onto days. (Carla being an exception).

No argument that Studio66 has some of the very best Nightshift Workers, Clare being THE best, but I feel they are losing their way on the Daytime Shows.

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
18-01-2013 17:34
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

All i can say is this.....

If Gemma Hiles does a little "mini" nightshow next Wednesday, like she did last Wednesday, then Studio 66 will be my favourite channel!

But then I am a big Gemma Hiles fanHeart

and..... Fake boobies ftw....Smile
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2013 18:05 by saviour123.)
18-01-2013 17:59
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(18-01-2013 17:34 )Cpe Wrote:  This change of policy & the "demands" Jamie's putting on the girls to do webcams/tease hours, I simply don't agree with.

Jodie, Sammi-Jo, Caitlin & others who will obviously also follow, are gorgeous looking girls, perfect for Daytime Chats etc. I for one don't like some of these new recruits, they look like "Nighttime Girls" simply shoved onto days. (Carla being an exception).

No argument that Studio66 has some of the very best Nightshift Workers, Clare being THE best, but I feel they are losing their way on the Daytime Shows.

how do you know studio66 putting "demands" on day girls to do webcams and tease hours is why jodie, sammi jo and caitlin has left and will mean more daybabes will leave 66. sammi-jo hasnt said this was the reason she's left s66, she's left to concentrate on her website and is doing some travelling and she has done tease hours caitlin hasnt said this either why she's left to go to another channel. could be she got an offer that was too good to turn down.

yes jodie has said studio66 want more daygirls doing tease hours & webcams but she hasnt said theyve put "demands"/pressure on the day babes to do it and the ones that do the tease hours are happy to do it and has just said tease hours arent her thing and doesnt enjoy doing the webcam shows herself im sure they wont want babes that dont want to do tease hours on screen. an unhappy babe on screen will put viewers off calling and wont make money for s66.

i can see why s66 want more daybabes doing tease hours/webcam shows. it will bring in more money for them as people will want to call a day babe who is wearing a lot less than she would on a day show and talk filth with her which they couldnt do on days.

disagree the new recruits look like just nightbabes shoved on to days and s66 are losing their way on the dayshows. the babes have the same look as the other s66 daybabes and just the usual revolving door that happens with babes leaving and babes going. nothing to suggest losing their way on days

Piper Niven Superfan
18-01-2013 20:22