Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Anyone know who's behind this page? http://elitetvonline.tumblr.com/

Makes me feel nervous that they're following me bladewave

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
13-07-2012 10:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Studio66 TV News Offline
Senior Poster

(13-07-2012 10:36 )gazfc Wrote:  Anyone know who's behind this page? http://elitetvonline.tumblr.com/

Makes me feel nervous that they're following me bladewave

Don't worry just another account we set up. Intern is pulling stuff from around the web to practice using social networking sites to promote.
13-07-2012 11:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-07-2012 00:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  implied topless like this where the boobs are out but nipples covered

Either she was topless or she wasn't. It's one of those things. Like is there implied pantsless?
Topless:
1. lacking a top
2. nude above the waist or hips
Pulling her tit out of her bra and blocking her nips with a phone is more like a major league tease show. Main point is she isn't the first girl on Elite to do it. Another girl(Starts with a DWink ) became quite popular without showing her nips either, but she also treated us to her other bits insteadTongue
13-07-2012 17:21
camelot Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Integration of wetlook/liquid leggings onto the night show?
(13-07-2012 00:09 )mahnyard Wrote:  Does anybody else think this would be a great idea?
Im typically not a fan of the babes being nearly fully dressed during night-shows, but after Charlies stint in the office today and Clare in that red body-con dress a couple nights ago, there's something about curvy bums in tight clothing that just sets me off. And with the collection of ladies with lovely bums on elite, i think its something that would really work well.

I think you're right. When i see a babes in "daytime" clothes on the night show they can look amazing. Charlie looked the best i've ever seen her last night and she was good on the phone too. Only thing wrong with last night is that she didn't hitch her skirt up enough.
13-07-2012 20:43
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Loved the POV sessions last night! The women seemed to enjoy them as well Blush

Caty's was a bit too short though.
14-07-2012 13:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Integration of wetlook/liquid leggings onto the night show?
(13-07-2012 20:43 )camelot Wrote:  
(13-07-2012 00:09 )mahnyard Wrote:  Does anybody else think this would be a great idea?
Im typically not a fan of the babes being nearly fully dressed during night-shows, but after Charlies stint in the office today and Clare in that red body-con dress a couple nights ago, there's something about curvy bums in tight clothing that just sets me off. And with the collection of ladies with lovely bums on elite, i think its something that would really work well.

I think you're right. When i see a babes in "daytime" clothes on the night show they can look amazing. Charlie looked the best i've ever seen her last night and she was good on the phone too. Only thing wrong with last night is that she didn't hitch her skirt up enough.

paige turnah is on tonight and she will definately hitch her skirt up Smile she usually does a stint in a dress

also people say elite tv dont promote british babes any more, tonight in particular proves thats not true with 5 british babes on and 1 us guest star and 3 of the 6 recent uk additions to nights and it paid off as according to alexis ford elitetv had one of its best saturdays in several months

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2012 09:48 by Rammyrascal.)
14-07-2012 19:02
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Wish we could have an oily bed setTongue Victoria, Dionne, Ferrny and the babes oiling up would do it for meTongueTongueTongue
15-07-2012 12:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

well it's going to be a late night for me with lots of cold showers having just seen who's on elite tonight clare richards, elitetv newbie jayde summers who has made a promising start at elite and the three best rears on the babeshows dionne daniels, paige "the booty" turnah and "lady" victoria robertseekeekeekeekshockedshockedshocked

think socatoa will be on a late night tooBig GrinBig Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
15-07-2012 15:56
Whatdoumean Offline
Junior Poster

I think the best "booty" got to be abbee kimberley, any idea when she on next?
15-07-2012 17:21
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

(15-07-2012 15:56 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  well it's going to be a late night for me with lots of cold showers having just seen who's on elite tonight clare richards, elitetv newbie jayde summers who has made a promising start at elite and the three best rears on the babeshows dionne daniels, paige "the booty" turnah and "lady" victoria robertseekeekeekeekshockedshockedshocked

think socatoa will be on a late night tooBig GrinBig Grin

I'd put Clare in the 'best rears' category too.
15-07-2012 20:46