Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
i didnt call gemma but i did watch and as far as im concerned gemma did go topless using the handbra and her nipples escaped at the end at 11pm. how do you know gemma wanted the xtra airtime? has she told you this? Also the gemma isnt prepared to do the work is complete and utter rubbish. she was on for 13 hours yesterday (10am-11pm) and after a few hours sleep did 6 and a half hours this morning (5:30am-12noon).

as i said before, gemma never normally goes beyond 10pm at elite. last night was the first time which to me suggests that gemma agreed to do 10pm-11pm as cover until the regular night babe arrived (victoria)

Piper Niven Superfan
12-07-2012 17:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

(12-07-2012 16:24 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I often ask myself the question why I keep bothering to post in this section when up against such opposition and then I reach my answer, I don't want this turning into an elite tv fanzone, it needs some balance to it, ie - people who are willing to speak the truth Cool

You've just pretty much answered your own question, because you view your own opinions as fact and refuse to accept the opinions of others. As Wazo said, what makes your opinion any more truthful than others?

Why do you keep commenting on this section becoming a fanzone? Seems to me that you just don't like seeing positive posts about Elite because they contrast with your opinionated view on the channel. Look at the Babestation section, that has just as many posts that you would view as fanboy-ish if they were posted in this section about Elite, including one from you a few days ago.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 18:00 by -PJ-.)
12-07-2012 17:52
camelot Offline
Senior Poster

"elite tv expert rammyrascal" gemma has worked until 11 before for your information. She didn't go topless then and she didn't last night. By "not doing the work" i obviously mean not going topless. So stop telling me what hours her shift was yesterday and today.
rammyrascal do you know what going topless means
12-07-2012 17:53
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(12-07-2012 18:08 )camelot Wrote:  rammyrascal do you know what going topless means

He should do, Rammy has complained more than anyone in the various BS threads about the girls that don't go topless , Ava Blue even had a go at him on this forum when he kept moaning about her not showing her boobs fully, he has even made posts in the BS threads stating girls should not be on after 10pm if they won't go topless, this non topless stuff makes him very annoyed, well that's what he said about it anyway, but this seems only to apply when the BS girls don't go fully topless these days.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 18:55 by mr mystery.)
12-07-2012 18:19
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(12-07-2012 17:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  gemma did go topless using the handbra and her nipples escaped at the end at 11pm.
Her nipples "escaped" as if it was 3 o clock in the day laugh
12-07-2012 18:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-07-2012 18:08 )camelot Wrote:  rammyrascal do you know what going topless means

yes i do and as far as im concerned gemma did go topless. briefly at the end in the usual definition of topless with nipples showing. she also did "implied" topless, getting boobs out but keeping the nipples covered with her hands

if gemma had stayed fully clothed then i would have said what was the point of her being on after 10 if she wont go topless

Piper Niven Superfan
12-07-2012 23:47
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

I would classify being topless, as wearing no bra or shirt and being able to see tits

[Image: index.php?module=thumbnail&file=images_(30)_106.jpg]
12-07-2012 23:55
zola Offline
Posting Machine

why have elite stopped the 2-4-1 again?, tonight would have been great to see charlie and Ashley together !!

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
13-07-2012 00:06
mahnyard Offline
Senior Poster

Integration of wetlook/liquid leggings onto the night show?
Does anybody else think this would be a great idea?
Im typically not a fan of the babes being nearly fully dressed during night-shows, but after Charlies stint in the office today and Clare in that red body-con dress a couple nights ago, there's something about curvy bums in tight clothing that just sets me off. And with the collection of ladies with lovely bums on elite, i think its something that would really work well.
13-07-2012 00:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

they havent. teal & abbee have been together tonight

yes dan, that is the usual definition of topless, but there's also implied topless like this where the boobs are out but nipples covered

[Image: marsh6.jpg]

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2012 00:18 by Rammyrascal.)
13-07-2012 00:12