Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(11-07-2012 23:00 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Here is a list of previous Elite models who contributed that once glorious era when no other channel got close to capturing what this once magical channel had to offer.

And yet again your missing the point that people have been trying to say they were the models that made Elite the channel it is/was for YOU thats your opinion there not necessarily the Models that made the channel for others the current Elite models could make the channel for some people it all down to a person's taste at the end of day.

I have been watching Elite since it first started i can even remember the first show and in my opinion i would only say Three out of that list that you posted made Elite what it was back in the day.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 23:30 by Wazo.)
11-07-2012 23:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think I'm going to have to agree to disagree with you Wazo because I think we'd be here allnight until the cow's came home debating our obvious different points of view. But I will say something if this forum and thread is anything to go by going by the events of the past few days is that opinion is split right down the middle. Some will agree with you and other's myself.

I am being diplomatic about all of this. I am still of the opinion that this channel is no way near to being what it once was in the past. How anybody can even suggest that's it's better now than it's ever been is beyond me but I do fully respect those who think this way but I most certainly don't.

Elite 2012 - Not a patch on what we've seen previously Cool
12-07-2012 00:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

oh here we go the "elite isnt as good as it was in the past" for the millionth time annoyedannoyedannoyed i accept that is the case as im sure do most of the elite "fanboys" (as you call the elite fans).

im amazed that you seemingly dont know the answer as to why elite is "unrecognizable from its former self". the answer is just one word, OFCOM!!!!!!! and not as you keep trying to ram down our thoats, the elite producers & the elite babes not as good as the elite babes back then. the elite babes & elite crew can only go as far as ofcom will let them

you say elite 2012 isnt a patch on what we've seen previously. the same can be said about all the channels not just elite

Piper Niven Superfan
12-07-2012 00:15
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

If I can refer you to post 7619 on this page Rammy http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...5&page=762 you'll see that I'd allready highlighted this fact so once you get the facts straight only then can you try to discredit my post in the manner in which you appear to do so Smile
12-07-2012 00:20
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I see rammy is highjacking this thread again with all this bloomin OFCOM talk lol , nothing wrong with Ofcom, the people that work for Ofcom are the salt of the earth type, if ofcom hater rammy wants to start slagging off Ofcom again i think he should go and do it in the Ofcom thread laugh .

PS , i would add Emily Dean to the List of girls posted in one of SB's previous posts, she got some stick because of her look but she was one hell of a performer, she used to wear see through knickers as well.Big Grin
Danica could also be added to the list, not the Danica last off but the Danica that first started doing nights, she wouldn't show her boobs but used to flash her pussy instead Big Grin

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 00:34 by mr mystery.)
12-07-2012 00:33
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Good point there mr mystery and just for the record ofcom were still kicking around when elite were putting the great shows in every manner that they are at present.

If Rammy wants to blame ofcom then maybe he'd care to explain to us all just exactly what new rules were put in place in the last few years because the only thing to me that has changed are those who appear to be running this show these days.
12-07-2012 00:39
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

(12-07-2012 00:39 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Good point there mr mystery and just for the record ofcom were still kicking around when elite were putting the great shows in every manner that they are at present.

If Rammy wants to blame ofcom then maybe he'd care to explain to us all just exactly what new rules were put in place in the last few years because the only thing to me that has changed are those who appear to be running this show these days.

Whilst Ofcom may not have introduced new rules, have you ever stopped to think that they may have started enforcing the rules that were already in place more vigorously?

There has been a general decline in the standard of the babe channels in the past 2 years, perhaps this can be attributed to the economic decline, fewer people calling, less money to go around etc. perhaps it can be attributed to Ofcom being a little more heavy handed in the application of the rules?

We can never be sure what exactly has caused the decline, but rather than complaining and asking "do you remember the good old days?" why don't we just be thankful that we still have these channels.

For the record, I still think that Elite is one of the best out there, along with RLC, a good mix of girls, each with their own quirks and individual styles. Add to that, a good selection of sets and good usage of said sets.
12-07-2012 01:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well I suppose you'll be used to watching mediocrity then Ryan being a hibs fan and all that Big Laugh (sorry couldn't resist) Wink

Ok so if we look at it from your point of view, yes agreed that it's great that we still have the babe channels. Whether or not ofcom is regulating them more heavy handed than before is really highly debatable, all has been quiet on the ofcom front recently.

Fuck me they might even be beginning to accept this type of entertainment now Smile but what ever way they are currently being regulated like I said it doesn't fully explain why Elite's show's have got so dull.

If you ask me it's got more to do with their own form of self censorship than anything else, I'm not expecting to see anything OTT just something that gives you something of erotic value, the reason I am using elite is because out of all the babe channels they are the ones in my honest opinion are the ones that have toned down more than any other channel out there.
12-07-2012 01:36
Woiiii Offline
Senior Poster

I don't understand why OFCOM is used to justify Elite's downward spiral but not Babestation's?
12-07-2012 03:02
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(12-07-2012 00:39 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Good point there mr mystery and just for the record ofcom were still kicking around when elite were putting the great shows in every manner that they are at present.

when did you turn into such an ofcom supporter?

As for rammy discrediting your posts, he doesn't need to, you do that yourself

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1093665
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1093216

It's quite clear the reasons for your 'honest' posts and why us fanboys react the way we do Rolleyes

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 06:14 by gazfc.)
12-07-2012 05:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply