babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

rijedaim Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
As far as I can tell its a trial Carla is doing on thursday so hopefully it is successful for her
10-07-2012 12:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(09-07-2012 02:06 )snookered147 Wrote:  Rather annoyed again tonight. Just in the middle of a nice filthy chat and got cut off after hearing a few beeping noises when I was nowhere near being timed out. And what followed was a girl caller bladewave.

How about not calling anymore? I hope the people who this is happening to have stopped calling, because why get ripped off.
10-07-2012 14:51
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I just want to single out Babestation for being the most forward thinking show of the lot at the moment, and before anybody says anything no I'm not a fanboy, I am a viewer of all the shows. Now Babestation gets a lot of stick for the intrusive OSG's and constant plugging of pics aswell as the XTreme show but in amongst all this nonsense they do still manage to pull off some fairly decent shows.

If it wasn't for Babestation I think I would have lost all hope in the babe channels a very long time ago, recent performances from Lori Buckby especially have made me think maybe there is still life left in the channels afterall. Priya and Pretti too are worth a mention as does Geri who is very much the unsung hero. Obviously Camila and Georgie are also in this bracket too of models that we have just almost taken for granted. I want to say a personal thanks to all the models of this channel who have managed to keep Babestation at the top as the most consistent show Smile

Great news with the news of Khloe and Klara joining, a great coup for Babestation and further evidence of their ambitions to remain as such unchallenged in that number 1 slot.
10-07-2012 20:23
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

[Image: fish_n_chix_JOSELYN2.jpg]

Wink

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
10-07-2012 21:11
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

The sound on Freeview Xtra is fucked again annoyed
10-07-2012 22:48
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I was surprised to see Jaiden West on the apprentice channel earlier, i didn't recognise her at first with the blond her , i wonder if it is just a one off as she is doing Xtreme as well tonight ? , i saw the name Jaiden posted by BS on the who's on tonight thread , but didn't realise it was the Jaiden West thats has been on a few different babe channels in the last few years .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
11-07-2012 01:19
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

Just started channel hopping on my tv, came to Babestation, the lovely Tiffany Chambers on screen, but sadly it seems that the man behind the camera doesn't know where to point the camera, it keeps on shifting around preventing me from seeing Tiff in her full glory. Keeps on zooming in and out, and it's kinda doing my head in.
12-07-2012 00:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Well Gracie is Back at BS next week Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
12-07-2012 17:59
ravenous Offline
Master Poster

who's the dark haired girl on channel 909 right now?? great rack Smile
12-07-2012 21:48
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Well Lori is on now, if you mean her. These days I have to look twice or more to check, she's definitely changed her look over time
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 21:55 by KerrAvon.)
12-07-2012 21:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV