babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
No BS1 on Freeview ch95 between 11 - 11:30pm tonight - a 30 minute preview of Xtreme instead.

The webstream (and Sky, presumably) continued as normal, showing Louise and Lori.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

04-07-2012 23:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

the impossible has happened!!!! louise kay topless on a sky babeshow. she was just on screen for a couple of mins. now get louise on the bs beds babestation

Piper Niven Superfan
07-07-2012 23:30
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Rather annoyed again tonight. Just in the middle of a nice filthy chat and got cut off after hearing a few beeping noises when I was nowhere near being timed out. And what followed was a girl caller bladewave.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 02:06 by Snooks.)
09-07-2012 02:06
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

if it was beeps or tones the producers cut you off so they are up to there old tricks again thought they would want all the callers they had. try Pming babestation on here with the time of the call and he may be able to do something about a refund know someone on here has done that and got a refund for the call a few days later

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-07-2012 06:24
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Yeah that was me. 'Babestation' was good enough to pm me, after I posted about it, offering to help but ultimately it's customer services you need to deal with. Give them enough info and they can check the recordings to verify your story.
09-07-2012 07:58
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

in fact wish i had done it but was embarresed. thing is if theres enough people complain and get there money back th number crunchers upstairs will have to investigate whats going on and they maybe might start to do something about never know could be one rogue producer

mind you might have to use the phone agian in a week or so Wink

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 08:38 by HannahsPet.)
09-07-2012 08:33
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

so in the last few days nancy and carla mai have joined RLC looks like the people brought in to replace the older more loyal girls are now realising they are worth more and are joining other channels Wink

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2012 11:32 by HannahsPet.)
10-07-2012 11:30
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^ Or these girls didn't make the grade and didn't manage to pass their apprenticeship so were let go , the apprentice girls were never new permanent girls brought in to replace girls that have left, according to BS it was up to the viewers to decide who stayed and who was fired , some girls make the grade and some don't , that was the idea of the apprentice show .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
10-07-2012 11:38
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

soon find out nancy seemed to have a good night the other night will see what happens with carla mai on thursday. but if they both have good nights on RLC and they seemed to be struggling on BS then doesnt it show that its the Channel not the Girls that is the problem.

thought was an ok night with lacy Lexie and Mica on ( my bit of postivity for BS Wink )

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2012 11:47 by HannahsPet.)
10-07-2012 11:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-07-2012 11:38 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^ Or these girls didn't make the grade and didn't manage to pass their apprenticeship so were let go , the apprentice girls were never new permanent girls brought in to replace girls that have left, according to BS it was up to the viewers to decide who stayed and who was fired , some girls make the grade and some don't , that was the idea of the apprentice show .

Carla and nancy both appeared on main bs and bs blue, so they did pass their audition. The apprentice show should be stopped. Last night they had lacey lorenzo on. How can she be an apprentice when she's been on the shows since last year

Carla said to me on twitter she feels her look is more suited to rlc/playboy. Interesting to see who else leaves bs from the "apprentice" babes

Piper Niven Superfan
10-07-2012 11:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV