Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(09-07-2012 18:21 )shan_123 Wrote:  Too much bootlicking on this forum man it's unreal, can't believe the amount of vids people make of Ashley Emma, it's like viewing a statue. No thanks if I wanted to view more impressive statues I would go Madame Tussauds thank you very much.

Are you sure there are statues there, I thought they were wax works
09-07-2012 18:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shan_123 Offline
Banned

(09-07-2012 18:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  nail hit on head pj. seemingly everyweek scottishbloke posts the same thing in here. that elite was awful/dire/rubbish and not as good as it was in 2010. you say this is a groupie/fanboys page now. if you come in here ranting about elite, really attacking it then youre bound to get a just as strong reaction sticking up for elite.

all channels have their fanboys/groupies not just elite tv, yet when someone posts anything positive about elite. it gets jumped on by the anti elite brigade and ripped to pieces. At times i feel it's feel free to attack elite and how dare anyone post anything positive about it.

i disagree strongly when you say me and others i come baying for your blood, all i and others doing is disagreeing with you and saying why Also a bit ironic your saying what happened to disscussions being on a healthy level when you agressively attack anyone who disagrees with what your saying

i dont mind people being negative but when it gets personal and nasty, including being told to get a life, being called a troll, a idiot and deluded, calling babes on the babeshows fat etc. that is when it crosses the line and is unnacceptable

Rammy your the leading defender and fanboy though, if a show is bad you still like it and defend it 24/7, you post your positive comments and you expect everyone to respect your view and opinion so why don't you do the same when people criticise the shows, just take it for what it is and ignore it, it's not like the girls are gonna go on a date with you just for defending them.

(09-07-2012 18:27 )dan g 27 Wrote:  Are you sure there are statues there, I thought they were wax works

Whatever is there is surely better than space invador
09-07-2012 18:30
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Are some of you for real?

You describe people doing somthing that a few of you have just done to a post made by rammy saying he enjoyed a show

You complain about members doing something you do yourselfs on a regular basis

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 18:39 by gazfc.)
09-07-2012 18:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

How many models on Elite tv get honest critical feedback? Very few, if at all,(aside from Ashley for obvious reasons) because when something is posted it's buried by 2 pages of running commentary detailing how good she was "bent over the desk", how great her ass looks or how funny she is on the mic.Rolleyes

2 girls last night, with 2 phones, basically put on side by side solo shows with their boobs poking out of their bikinis and yet the show was good because they looked good.
09-07-2012 18:39
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(09-07-2012 18:16 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  it doesn't matter how much praise you give to the models in the real world they wouldn't give you the time or day, they are only after your money

And in one or two cases (documented elsewhere), that's on top of what they've made from diddling benefits. Who'd boot-lick a babe to the extent that they'd give them a very easy ride about that sort of stuff, I wonder? Wink
09-07-2012 18:40
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(09-07-2012 18:39 )oklahoma001 Wrote:  How many models on Elite tv get honest critical feedback? Very few, if at all,(aside from Ashley for obvious reasons) because when something is posted it's buried by 2 pages of running commentary detailing how good she was "bent over the desk", how great her ass looks or how funny she is on the mic.Rolleyes

2 girls last night, with 2 phones, basically put on side by side solo shows with their boobs poking out of their bikinis and yet the show was good because they looked good.

What so because somebody didn't enjoy the show everyone else shouldn't post their views because they're are positive?

If so how long should the others have to wait before they can post what they think?

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 18:58 by gazfc.)
09-07-2012 18:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

right getting this thread back on track. who has been the elitetv night babe of 2012 and the best new elite nightbabe of 2012 so far since we're now in the 2nd half of the year

for me the overall best nightbabe of 2012 on elite is paige turnah. she's always on top form, wears great outfits and brilliant on the mic. Also for me paige brings a sense of fun to elite. whenever she's not on a call she's always having fun with either the babe she's sharing a set with or with the crew, also she's brilliant on twitter too

the best newcomer on elite nights in 2012 is clare richards. she's got a great all natural figure and has taken to nights fantastically well since she started back in january. however elite have brought in several new nightbabes recently, including, madison, beckiie d, abbee kimberly, ally lou and jayde summers. so clare could not be best newcomer

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 19:05 by Rammyrascal.)
09-07-2012 19:04
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-07-2012 18:55 )gazfc Wrote:  What so because somebody didn't enjoy the show everyone else shouldn't post their views because they're are posative?

Of course they can post positive comments. I believe that some only do so in hoping that the model read's it or because the member enjoys being considered their no.1 fan(thread starting is related to that as well). And so when some members post near identical posts every time a model is on no matter if she layed down on a bed for 7 hours or utilized the shower/alleyway it turns the thread into sanctuary and other members may be reluctant to voice their valid critical opinions.
09-07-2012 19:11
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

(09-07-2012 17:28 )sikkfukk Wrote:  
(09-07-2012 17:18 )-PJ- Wrote:  I also wasn't only referring to you 'sikkfukk',

By saying this, you're still referring to me as a Babestation fanboy, which i'm not.

(09-07-2012 17:18 )-PJ- Wrote:  Also, you suggested that I was only posting in this thread because I apparently have the security of the 'fanboys' to fall back on. Apology accepted also.

No, that's incorrect. These were my exact words:

"It's quite easy for any number of you lot to jump on people in this thread because you know the other groupies are never far away."

As you can see from the above quote, you have misunderstood what I said.

Also, please note that I used the word "groupies" and not "fanboys". I believe that, where Elite is concerned, some people have gone past the level of "fanboy" and should now be referred to as groupies.

I fully understood what you were implying, I simply reworded it as I didn't have time to look at your original post. Can't be bothered to argue about this post anymore, thanks for being so fucking condescending anyway.

(09-07-2012 18:21 )sikkfukk Wrote:  Well said SB.

Any reasonable person can see that me and SB came here and put our opinions across on last night's show. PJ could have done the same, but instead he chose to call SB a "broken record" and question him on why he watched the show.

That's not constructive, that's antagonistic and just the latest example of people not being welcome in this thread, unless you're a groupie with Jamie's shit on your tongue.

No, both of you came in and rubbished another members opinion, nothing constructive came from either of your posts. Some of us actually enjoy watching Elite TV and don't want to come on here and read constant whining about the shows from Scottishbloke, just look at the amount of threads he's posted the same old bullshit in.

Nice one contradicting yourself there anyway, accusing me of being antagonistic and then commenting about 'groupies with Jamie's shit on their tongues'.
09-07-2012 19:12
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(09-07-2012 19:11 )oklahoma001 Wrote:  Of course they can post positive comments. I believe that some only do so in hoping that the model read's it or because the member enjoys being considered their no.1 fan(thread starting is related to that as well). And so when some members post near identical posts every time a model is on no matter if she layed down on a bed for 7 hours or utilized the shower/alleyway it turns the thread into sanctuary and other members may be reluctant to voice their valid critical opinions.

Yes some probally do but you could say that about every thread on this forum

But turn your post around and somebody posting the same negative opnion has the exact same effect

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
09-07-2012 19:17