Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(09-07-2012 16:36 )sikkfukk Wrote:  It's quite easy for any number of you lot to jump on people in this thread because you know the other groupies are never far away.

That's kind of ironic as all of the Babestation fanboys always jump in to defend each other in the Elite threads just as you are doing now.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 16:47 by -PJ-.)
09-07-2012 16:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(09-07-2012 16:45 )-PJ- Wrote:  That's kind of ironic as all of the Babestation fanboys jump in to defend each other in the Elite threads just as you are doing now.

I haven't defended Scottishbloke at all. I read your post and pointed something out, that's all.

I'm no fanboy of any channel. In fact, I think you'll find that I've done more in the Elite threads than I have in the Babestation threads.

Apology accepted.
09-07-2012 16:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

And I simply read your post and pointed something else out Smile
I also wasn't only referring to you 'sikkfukk', I was talking in a general sense from my experiences reading a lot of the bitching on this forum.

Also, you suggested that I was only posting in this thread because I apparently have the security of the 'fanboys' to fall back on. Apology accepted also.
09-07-2012 17:01
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(09-07-2012 16:24 )mr mystery Wrote:  Ofom's latest broadcast bulletin is out today, issue number 209 and dated 09/07/2012 , Elite Nights is mentioned in this latest bulletin , someone made a complaint about something shown/done/advertised by Elite TV Nights on the 22/05/2012, the good news is that Ofcom have assessed the complaint and thought it wasn't worth investigating further. Ofcom do not say what the complaint was about other than it was a participation tv offence .
I wonder if Elite know that a complaint as been made to Ofcom about them even if Ofcom don't investigate the "alleged" offence further, so Elite dumb down their channels some what until they hear if they will be investigated or not ? .

Not surprised by this. There's always going to be a new complaint popping up from somewhere, though it would be obvious to Ofcom if they are coming from the same people.

Rolleyes
09-07-2012 17:18
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(09-07-2012 17:18 )-PJ- Wrote:  I also wasn't only referring to you 'sikkfukk',

By saying this, you're still referring to me as a Babestation fanboy, which i'm not.

(09-07-2012 17:18 )-PJ- Wrote:  Also, you suggested that I was only posting in this thread because I apparently have the security of the 'fanboys' to fall back on. Apology accepted also.

No, that's incorrect. These were my exact words:

"It's quite easy for any number of you lot to jump on people in this thread because you know the other groupies are never far away."

As you can see from the above quote, you have misunderstood what I said.

Also, please note that I used the word "groupies" and not "fanboys". I believe that, where Elite is concerned, some people have gone past the level of "fanboy" and should now be referred to as groupies.
09-07-2012 17:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I also remember a time before this thread got basterised and turned into the groupie/fanboys page that it's now become. I'd also like to point out that I am not a Babestation fanboy either, I am a watcher and critic of all the channels. I fully agree with sikkfukk that the line in recent months has been crossed. Post anything that is honest and critical and in come Rammy and co baying for your blood. Whatever happened to the days when the discussions used to be on a healthy level unlike now annoyed
09-07-2012 17:58
shan_123 Offline
Banned

(09-07-2012 17:58 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I also remember a time before this thread got basterised and turned into the groupie/fanboys page that it's now become. I'd also like to point out that I am not a Babestation fanboy either, I am a watcher and critic of all the channels. I fully agree with sikkfukk that the line in recent months has been crossed. Post anything that is honest and critical and in come Rammy and co baying for your blood. Whatever happened to the days when the discussions used to be on a healthy level unlike now annoyed

Yh the point where you say Rammy and co jump in when you say anything bad is spot on, they have to defend their so called 'friends' every single time or more specifically you have to like every girl on this forum, you can't talk about their size, looks nothing otherwise the peace r us group jump all over you.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 18:12 by shan_123.)
09-07-2012 18:10
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I just get the feeling that there is far too much emphasis these days put on bootlicking the models. Say anything that is critical of them and the fanboys/groupies will string you up to be hung, drawn and quartered. If certain forum members think this is a fanzone then they are clearly deluded, also just to point out it doesn't matter how much praise you give to the models in the real world they wouldn't give you the time or day, they are only after your money, it's their job to do so. Wake up and face reality.
09-07-2012 18:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-07-2012 16:29 )-PJ- Wrote:  
(09-07-2012 14:55 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  In hope PJ that one night they might just pull off the unexpected, occasionally all be it very rarely every now and again Elite deliver a decent show and I'd hate to miss it if such a scenario were to happen. I am optimistic and pessimistic aswell as realistic so that's why I continue to watch the babe channels including Elite. If it's a good show I'll say so but if it has failed to deliver I'll also say so. We have to be very clear here that this thread should not be used solely as a basis for a fanzone. I've seen the great shows that Elite used to deliver circa 2010 so part of me allways holds out some shread of hope that we might just see a repeat or something that comes close. If you cannot be critical on a show knowing what has gone before then the whole point of a discussion clearly gets lost. Why I have to justify my comments is beyond me bladewave

You're obviously entitled to your opinion, but it seems that almost every week you post in this thread with pretty much identical rants about how poor Elite is whilst rubbishing the opinions of those who actually enjoy watching the channel (as you have done with Rammy's post). If you're going to be controversial you can't expect everyone to agree with you.

nail hit on head pj. seemingly everyweek scottishbloke posts the same thing in here. that elite was awful/dire/rubbish and not as good as it was in 2010. you say this is a groupie/fanboys page now. if you come in here ranting about elite, really attacking it then youre bound to get a just as strong reaction sticking up for elite.

all channels have their fanboys/groupies not just elite tv, yet when someone posts anything positive about elite. it gets jumped on by the anti elite brigade and ripped to pieces. At times i feel it's feel free to attack elite and how dare anyone post anything positive about it.

i disagree strongly when you say me and others i come baying for your blood, all i and others are doing is disagreeing with you and saying why Also a bit ironic your saying what happened to disscussions being on a healthy level when you agressively attack anyone who disagrees with what your saying

i dont mind people being negative but when it gets personal and nasty, including being told to get a life, being called a troll, a idiot and deluded, calling babes on the babeshows fat etc. that is when it crosses the line and is unnacceptable

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 19:44 by Rammyrascal.)
09-07-2012 18:19
shan_123 Offline
Banned

(09-07-2012 18:16 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I just get the feeling that there is far too much emphasis these days put on bootlicking the models. Say anything that is critical of them and the fanboys/groupies will string you up to be hung, drawn and quartered. If certain forum members think this is a fanzone then they are clearly deluded, also just to point out it doesn't matter how much praise you give to the models in the real world they wouldn't give you the time or day, they are only after your money, it's their job to do so. Wake up and face reality.

Yep I have said the same thing before in a previous post, it ain't rocket science to know there after people's money and with the help of boob jobs, packs of make up, outfits they pretty much get what they want.

Too much bootlicking on this forum man it's unreal, can't believe the amount of vids people make of Ashley Emma, it's like viewing a statue. No thanks if I wanted to view more impressive statues I would go Madame Tussauds thank you very much.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 18:22 by shan_123.)
09-07-2012 18:21