Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(07-07-2011 17:17 )dazaman Wrote:  
(07-07-2011 16:57 )mrmann Wrote:  Surprised by all the people thanking munch, when he completely misconstrued my words Bounce

Most have read other posts from you mrmann regarding extra activity so not surprising really.

Posting theories can be interesting reading sometimes but saying it too many times can annoy some people when no evidence is produced, then asking if they work for that company is not a good defence.

I only posted this theory in response to someone else's question, which was a bit of a brazen one to be honest. I even agreed with munch!!!Anyone who read my comments will be able to see that I never said this would be the norm for any channel, or any woman, and only said that it was unrealistic to assume that nothing sexual ever takes place behind the scenes! What's so hard to understand about that??? How does my saying that equal to that of the women "gagging" for it all the time?? It doesn't! Also, I agree with Sooki that the last thing these women would likely want is to do anything sexual after spending a lot of time talking to horny men on the phone, many of which are probably a bit creepy. That still doesn't mean that it's impossible for a woman to be horny during her night (Many of them have mouthed this to the crew when not on the phone, not just on Elite), or that any activity can't possibly take place. There's a BIG difference between what I'm saying, to saying that these women get off the phones and shag the crew behind the scenes. I wasn't saying that, despite some people twisting my words. The only reason I usually say this stuff is when I'm responding to something, and any other time was just me joking for a laugh. Me asking munch about his girlfriend or whether he worked for Elite, wasn't me trying to defend myself, as much as it was me wondering why he was getting so bent out of shape over something silly.

Some people need to read things more carefully instead of overreacting.

Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2011 21:04 by mrmann.)
07-07-2011 20:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
operoc25 Offline
Posting Machine

I wish that the cameramen of elite would move the camera around more, i think that it restricts the girls movements and is defo boring for the watchers and callers.

I love Ashley, her eyes, ass and whole body. Ashley is a natural beauty.

PLEASE LEAVE REP OR THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY CAPPING, COMMENT OR VIDS. PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH FOR ME TO POST ANY VIDEOS FROM THE CAPS.
The capping starts here
08-07-2011 23:51
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(08-07-2011 23:51 )operoc25 Wrote:  I wish that the cameramen of elite would move the camera around more, i think that it restricts the girls movements and is defo boring for the watchers and callers.

Be thankful that they don't do the hokey cokey like the Bs camerapersons (in out in out shake it all about)

09-07-2011 00:46
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(08-07-2011 23:51 )operoc25 Wrote:  I wish that the cameramen of elite would move the camera around more, i think that it restricts the girls movements and is defo boring for the watchers and callers.

But then they'd be in danger of catching all the backstage fucking going on Wink

*it's friday night, my brain has retired for the weekend - so I'm still milking this cow
Big Grin

09-07-2011 00:52
operoc25 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-07-2011 00:52 )Sooky™ Wrote:  But then they'd be in danger of catching all the backstage fucking going on Wink

yeah, and we wouldnt want that would we, ofcom would have something to say about that.

I love Ashley, her eyes, ass and whole body. Ashley is a natural beauty.

PLEASE LEAVE REP OR THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY CAPPING, COMMENT OR VIDS. PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH FOR ME TO POST ANY VIDEOS FROM THE CAPS.
The capping starts here
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2011 01:04 by operoc25.)
09-07-2011 00:56
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(09-07-2011 00:52 )Sooky™ Wrote:  

But then they'd be in danger of catching all the backstage fucking going on Wink

*it's friday night, my brain has retired for the weekend - so I'm still milking this cow
Big Grin

You never know Tongue

Hey, your swear was not altered, yet when I typed slu^^y, it was changed to cheerleaders bladewave
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2011 13:25 by mrmann.)
09-07-2011 02:17
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

I only watched for about 20mins last night,but was lucky enough to catch Mica and Adele together as a 2-4-1 again it was pointless,but i did'nt mind as for me Mica and Adele are two of the most stunning girls on here,for all her little idiosyncrasies,Mica remains the one girl that still holds my attention.Big Grin

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
09-07-2011 09:50
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

don`t know about any of you people but i think elite tv is getting to be the laziest channel you got Adel Mica Charlie and sometimes Ashley not doing much were babes Like Alice Caty Lori n paige they move around lot more to keep us entertained and Dionne i`ve harldy seen her move much

Elite is lazy

and few other babes dont do much movement ether Elite is getting realy lazy

partly blind derek
10-07-2011 01:52
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(10-07-2011 01:52 )derek purcell28 Wrote:  ...

Elite is lazy

and few other babes dont do much movement ether Elite is getting realy lazy

I think that's a little harsh. It's well documented that certain girls have a tendency to give a very 'samey' performance on the bed sets night after night, but to be fair, I think elite have stepped things up the last few weeks to address that, using different sets such as the toilet, the cage, and the corridor, as well as old favourites like the schoolroom, the alleyway, and office, where the girls spend more time standing or using a chair, and also using POV camera-work to spice things up. I certainly think there was a period before these last few weeks where it all got a bit dull, but I do think they have made a good effort to change gears, and there have been some great sessions these last few weeks as a result.

It seems to me at the moment that it's the other channels getting lazy, with very little effort to offer anything other than the standard bed sets, and pretty much the same girls night after night.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
10-07-2011 11:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree very harsh to say elite is getting lazy and they have indeed stepped things up. will be interesting to see if elite bring in someone to replace kitty lea who has confirmed she has left elite today

i dont think they do as kitty was mainly a daybabe on elite and elite have expanded their day roster bringing in the likes of sophie-jolie, sammi-jo and brandy brewer. and they have expanded their night roster adding alice goodwin, rachel louise, adele and kelly bell. naomi raine is scheduled to make her elite nights debut tonight

it is a shame kitty has left but elite are still a very strong channel

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2011 11:23 by Rammyrascal.)
10-07-2011 11:22