Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Talking of hoes, these ones are quality. Wink
07-07-2011 16:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(07-07-2011 15:48 )chrislatimer Wrote:  am probably reading a bit to much into this but some of these posts coming from people seem to infer the girls are hoes who like to get down to the nasty inbetween shifts. Bit classless dont you think (you know who you are)

Just because they do the job they do dont make em hoes

(if i am reading to much into it i apologise)

That's your take, and you are reading too much into it. If you read my posts, you'd clearly see that I never said or infered that these women were sl*ts, and I said the opposite actually. I think my posts are easy to read and interpret, right? Shy
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2011 16:54 by mrmann.)
07-07-2011 16:10
Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

I suppose as the shows are all about fantasy some of the posts can get a little far fetched but i think there are only a very few that actually set out to cause offence.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2011 16:30 by Big Stu.)
07-07-2011 16:30
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(07-07-2011 15:48 )chrislatimer Wrote:  am probably reading a bit to much into this but some of these posts coming from people seem to infer the girls are hoes who like to get down to the nasty inbetween shifts. Bit classless dont you think (you know who you are)

Just because they do the job they do dont make em hoes

(if i am reading to much into it i apologise)

Don't know about hoes,but it's seems 1 or 2 on this thread are using a spade & digging a fucking big hole for themselves.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
07-07-2011 16:32
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

You're right Boomerang. Nothing sexual ever happens or has happened on Elite or any of the other channels behind the scenes. No way, no how. It's simply impossible and unrealistic for this to have ever happened!. Surprised by all the people thanking munch, when he completely misconstrued my words Bounce
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2011 17:00 by mrmann.)
07-07-2011 16:57
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

A lot of the time, professional chefs tend to not cook for themselves as (after slaving over a hot stove all day at work) the last thing they want to do is the same thing at home. Therefore, why the assumption that channel babes, after talking about sex on the phone for hours on end, are going to be gagging for a bit of the double backed beast the moment they're off screen?
You can dismiss the posts of others all you want, but the insinuation made was that this is somehow the norm with babe channel babes - otherwise, why make the post? People from all walks of life, in all manner of work, have sex. Hardly earth shattering knowledge. But to make a post about it in reference to channel babes is to highlight this as somehow being above average in their line of work.
The likelihood is, after being on the phone for a section desperately trying to coax some quiet barely audible caller/drunken bore/lonely guy wanting a chat/regular caller into something vaugely reminiscent of sex talk, the last thing they want to do is go off screen and chow down on some man meat.
When they're off camera they are doing any number of things - having a drink/snack, having a nap, just chilling, making a personal call to family/friends.....the same as anyone else would on a work break.

Failing that, they're casually browsing this forum and pissing themselves laughing at some of the comments made
Big Grin

07-07-2011 17:15
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

(07-07-2011 16:57 )mrmann Wrote:  Surprised by all the people thanking munch, when he completely misconstrued my words Bounce

Most have read other posts from you mrmann regarding extra activity so not surprising really.

Posting theories can be interesting reading sometimes but saying it too many times can annoy some people when no evidence is produced, then asking if they work for that company is not a good defence.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
07-07-2011 17:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(07-07-2011 17:15 )Sooky™ Wrote:  
Failing that, they're casually browsing this forum and pissing themselves laughing at some of the comments made
Big Grin

they probably are sookyBig Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
07-07-2011 17:21
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(07-07-2011 17:15 )Sooky™ Wrote:  
The likelihood is, after being on the phone for a section desperately trying to coax some quiet barely audible caller/drunken bore/lonely guy wanting a chat/regular caller into something vaugely reminiscent of sex talk, the last thing they want to do is go off screen and chow down on some man meat.

What amazing insight,it's like you know me Sooky.I fit most of the above stereotypes,thanks for shattering my illusions.All the babes urge me to call again & tell me my sex chat is the best.Just when I was finding the confidence to get out there & talk to real women.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
07-07-2011 17:59
operoc25 Offline
Posting Machine

Cant wait for to watch elite tonight, might even get a 2-4-1 with alice and sophia. Smile

I love Ashley, her eyes, ass and whole body. Ashley is a natural beauty.

PLEASE LEAVE REP OR THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY CAPPING, COMMENT OR VIDS. PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH FOR ME TO POST ANY VIDEOS FROM THE CAPS.
The capping starts here
07-07-2011 18:07