Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(07-07-2011 12:41 )tsurugi Wrote:  
(07-07-2011 04:12 )operoc25 Wrote:  Random thought, i wonder if the girls when they are on their break if they have sex with the guys. ??

Have you been spending time with mrmann? And have you seen the elite crew no fucking way any of them are hitting that Wink

Now if party blind derek worked there he would have dem bitches bent over his car bonnet 24/7 yoCool

That's mean! Funny, but mean Smile
07-07-2011 13:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

Some real over active imagination going on within this thread.
07-07-2011 13:15
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(07-07-2011 12:35 )mrmann Wrote:  Of course not, BUT, when you work for a 900 channel where women are naked all the time, with some flirtations going on, and in a more relaxed type of work, a BJ or shag here or there (NOT all the time!!!!!) is NOT unrealisitic. ...

So you seriously think that because a woman earns a living by posing topless, or talking sexily on the phone, she must be gagging for it all the time and humping any guys behind the scenes whenever the opportunity arises? Does it not occur to you that maybe she's just doing a job, and it has little, if anything, to do with her own sexual gratification?
You really have a warped sense of reality, and a very low opinion of the women involved in this business, and probably of women in general. Do you also think that every woman walking down the road on a sunny day in a short skirt and a tight top is just waiting for some random guy to throw her on the pavement and do her, or the women in the lingerie shop on the high street must be giving blowjobs in the changing rooms all day?

You assume that because a girl is slightly off screen at some point she must be blowing the cameraman or giving him a hand-job, yet you have absolutely no evidence whatsoever to support such an absurd suggestion, no pictures, no video, no anecdotal evidence from girls or crew!

You really do need to get out more and mingle with real people, and stop letting your imagination run away with you all the time, it will eventually get you into trouble. Accusations like this are extremely insulting to the girls and when you specifically mention channels and girls name, it becomes potentially libellous!

It's no wonder so few of the girls choose to interact on this forum when they see themselves being accused of things like this.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
07-07-2011 13:53
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Did you even read my post???? I clearly said NOT ALL OF THE TIME!!!!!!

I said it was unrealistic to assume that nothing goes on behind the scenes, and did NOT say that these women were gagging for it, as you suggested Rolleyes

Any of these women should realise that by working in this business, that there will be moments that can look deceiving, so they can't expect us to think that everything is proper and super strict just like working in an office. I do think that these instances are less likely with Elite though, but that's beside the point.

Do you work for Elite, or have a girlfriend who works there? You seem a bit oversensitive. I mingle fine with my friends, and know all types of people, and know a little bit about the babe channels, though maybe I'm wrong about Elite like you say, and nothing ever happens behind the scenes that is sexual, because that's just impossible and makes the women slu#s Rolleyes

BTW gaz, you didn't answer my question, unsurprisingly.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2011 14:31 by mrmann.)
07-07-2011 14:13
macrocharged Offline
Senior Poster

Wow, checking the schedule, tonight will be a night where Ashley Emma isn't actually on. *GASP*

At least Alice and Sophia are doing nights now 'cause this channel is stale as hell right now. Kinda sad the daytime girls are hotter
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2011 14:18 by macrocharged.)
07-07-2011 14:17
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(07-07-2011 14:17 )macrocharged Wrote:  Wow, checking the schedule, tonight will be a night where Ashley Emma isn't actually on. *GASP*

[sarcasm based on previous posts] She must be off doing 'the sex' then Rolleyes [/sarcasm based on previous posts]

07-07-2011 14:23
15martin Offline
Junior Poster

(07-07-2011 14:13 )mrmann Wrote:  Did you even read my post???? I clearly said NOT ALL OF THE TIME!!!!!!

I said it was unrealistic to assume that nothing goes on behind the scenes, and did NOT say that these women were gagging for it, as you suggested Rolleyes

Any of these women should realise that by working in this business, that there will be moments that can look deceiving, so they can't expect us to think that everything is proper and super strict just like working in an office. I do think that these instances are less likely with Elite though, but that's beside the point.

Do you work for Elite, or have a girlfriend who works there? You seem a bit oversensitive. I mingle fine with my friends, and know all types of people, and know a little bit about the babe channels, though maybe I'm wrong about Elite like you say, and nothing ever happens behind the scenes that is sexual, because that's just impossible and makes the women slu#s Rolleyes

BTW gaz, you didn't answer my question, unsurprisingly.

True Mrmann "I have a friend Smile" who is a photographer in the glamour industry and the reality is while by no means are all the girls nymphos/sl#ts or remotely anything like that but the fact is that in that industry people are a lot more relaxed about sexual behaviour and interaction. This I'd expect would should lead to a little bit more of slap and tickle than in other industries. Sexualised behaviour promotes and breeds sexualised behaviour. Bankers commit financial fraud, IT coders hack and make viruses. Yes, anecdotal generalisations these may be but I'm quite sure the reality is not a million miles from these assumptions.

Sometimes people get a little to over protective of these girls who are great at what they do but what they do is just get their kits off, look pretty and charge for you to w@nk while you talk to them. Nowt wrong with that but lets all just enjoy the fun after all there are naked women to look at.

BROOKE LITTLE FAN!!!!!!!!
07-07-2011 14:59
operoc25 Offline
Posting Machine

Wishing now that i hadn't said nothing, but you can only wonder. i wasnt trying to insult or offend any of the girls. Wanted to find out others opinions on the subject. Smile

I love Ashley, her eyes, ass and whole body. Ashley is a natural beauty.

PLEASE LEAVE REP OR THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY CAPPING, COMMENT OR VIDS. PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH FOR ME TO POST ANY VIDEOS FROM THE CAPS.
The capping starts here
07-07-2011 15:38
operoc25 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-07-2011 12:41 )tsurugi Wrote:  have you seen the elite crew no fucking way any of them are hitting that Wink

Yeah i have and i see your point, it was just a random yet stupid thought. Smile

I love Ashley, her eyes, ass and whole body. Ashley is a natural beauty.

PLEASE LEAVE REP OR THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY CAPPING, COMMENT OR VIDS. PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH FOR ME TO POST ANY VIDEOS FROM THE CAPS.
The capping starts here
07-07-2011 15:41
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

am probably reading a bit to much into this but some of these posts coming from people seem to infer the girls are hoes who like to get down to the nasty inbetween shifts. Bit classless dont you think (you know who you are)

Just because they do the job they do dont make em hoes

(if i am reading to much into it i apologise)
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2011 15:50 by chrislatimer.)
07-07-2011 15:48