07-07-2011 02:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
operoc25 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(07-07-2011 02:48 )quiquems Wrote:  Bounce

Thanks Quiquems, everytime i watch this, it makes me laugh. Bounce
Ashley "here you go" Afro "wwwhhhoooo" (phone in tea) lol

I love Ashley, her eyes, ass and whole body. Ashley is a natural beauty.

PLEASE LEAVE REP OR THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY CAPPING, COMMENT OR VIDS. PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH FOR ME TO POST ANY VIDEOS FROM THE CAPS.
The capping starts here
07-07-2011 03:10
operoc25 Offline
Posting Machine

Random thought, i wonder if the girls when they are on their break if they have sex with the guys. ??

I love Ashley, her eyes, ass and whole body. Ashley is a natural beauty.

PLEASE LEAVE REP OR THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY CAPPING, COMMENT OR VIDS. PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH FOR ME TO POST ANY VIDEOS FROM THE CAPS.
The capping starts here
07-07-2011 04:12
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-07-2011 04:12 )operoc25 Wrote:  Random thought, i wonder if the girls when they are on their break if they have sex with the guys. ??
sitting on the crews lap,albeit topless, is prob just playful teasing, which must kill the guys some nights(like tonight for example). either that or afromans a serious pimpBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2011 04:28 by oklahoma001.)
07-07-2011 04:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ashley probably had a longer break to help her stay up till 5:30

Piper Niven Superfan
07-07-2011 07:51
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(07-07-2011 04:12 )operoc25 Wrote:  Random thought, i wonder if the girls when they are on their break if they have sex with the guys. ??

I'm sure many of the girls would find that a highly offensive suggestion, they are professional models, not cheap hookers or slappers who shag any bloke who happens to be in grabbing distance!

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
07-07-2011 11:13
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with Munch, but I will say that I don't think it's out of the realm that there has been sexual activity behind the scenes. I do think it's rare though (Sex at least), but there must be something that goes on at times, because how could there not be? I mean, I guess it's possible that some of these women have boyfriends, but I doubt all of them do, and depending on whether or not they might find one of the crew members attractive, I wouldn't be surprised if a bit of shagging or other sexual activities take place from time to time. If I was a cameraman there, and one of the women proposed something to me, I would take the opportunity, as long as it was allowed. Seeing how many of these babe channels are relaxed in their work etiquette, I don't think the producers would have much issue if some fun happened when the cameras weren't on, or recording it, and I'm sure this is part of the reason they got into this business in the first place. Look at the unmentionable channel for instance, where off screen (Sometimes onscreen) "activities" are common, as well as other hijinks, and it's not looked at as a big deal. We see from time to time how some of the women on Elite ask for Jaimie or Mark to stand in their eyeline so they have someone to flirt with, and I've noticed a few moments in the past when the camera would zoom to someone's foot for quite a while, and when I'd turn to another channel, another one of the women would be looking at that person who has the camera on their foot, with kind of a turned off expression. Sometimes it appeared as if that woman was telling her caller what she was seeing, and it was clear that she was looking in the direction of the other woman, because we know where the sets are located in relation to each other. When I would switch back, the camera would still be on the foot, and the women were not having a conversation, not to me at least. This example is likely a wrong guess from me, because 99% of the time I'm sure it's just the women getting a drink or having a chat, but once or twice it's looked a bit odd. The same can be said for every channel, as I've noticed even more interesting moments on the other ones, including Sport, Red Light and even Babestation with Georgie and Pritti once.

It doesn't make these women sl*t* if they want to fool around a bit, and I'm not insinuating that it's one big orgy, only that it's likely that this stuff goes on here and there. IMO it would be unrealistic for it not too, as it's a highly sexualized business, and would be impossible for the crew not to be turned on all of the time, as well as the women at certain times. The guys who get into this business are doing it for that reason (Don't tell me they aren't), and I think a lot of the women who do this for work have a more relaxed attitude than the average person as well.

Also, to the original poster of this question, most of the time when the women say they will be back in twenty, they won't, and it's because all of these channels give the same time span as to when they will return, so that it ensures the callers/viewers will still be interested. If the women said, I'll be back in an hour and a half, many people would just switch to something else for the whole time, knowing exactly when the woman will return, but when they say twenty, we will switch back and even wait for much longer for them to appear, thinking they are just running a bit late.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2011 14:30 by mrmann.)
07-07-2011 12:00
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

When you're on your break at work do you fuck your colleagues?

Let me guess that's a no, well elite will be no different 2 that.
07-07-2011 12:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(07-07-2011 12:24 )gazfc Wrote:  When you're on your break at work do you fuck your colleagues?

Let me guess that's a no, well elite will be no different 2 that.

Of course not, BUT, when you work for a 900 channel where women are naked all the time, with some flirtations going on, and in a more relaxed type of work, a BJ or shag here or there (NOT all the time!!!!!) is NOT unrealisitic. So gazfc, are you seriously telling me that you don't think this ever happens on Babestation, Red Light, Sport? Really??? So everyone on Elite immediately gets rid of their sexual tension without ever having a bit of play with someone at certain times??

Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2011 12:37 by mrmann.)
07-07-2011 12:35
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Have you been spending time with mrmann? And have you seen the elite crew no fucking way any of them are hitting that Wink

Now if party blind derek worked there he would have dem bitches bent over his car bonnet 24/7 yoCool
07-07-2011 12:41