RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Yep I sure would. What a way to go!!

Piper Niven Superfan
08-06-2011 15:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

And there I was thinking Paige was all about the YO!Sushi!!
08-06-2011 15:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Latest from Alice's twitter Heart

AliceJGoodwin Alice Goodwin
Okkkk guys my nights on elite tv start next Wednesday 15th 9-5.30 c u there Wink
9 minutes ago
09-06-2011 20:42
manstyle12 Offline
Do What I Gotta Do

finally elite has some boobs at nite Big Grin
09-06-2011 23:15
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Looks like the producer is having fun tonight playing with the new AV suite. laugh

As long as they don't over use it, I'll accept the odd interruption. It's still better than the picture in picture though. Wink
09-06-2011 23:16
sheluvsit Offline
Senior Poster

Looks like there is going to be more busty babes on night-time.
Danica last night. Sophia tonight and alot of Alice later this month.
Just so it's clear, I wasn't only refering to girls Elite already have available. Yes scheduling could help the situation but also new talent would too.
Also I wouldn't encourage anyone to get a boob-job solely because of their work. Some women have them for valid reasons and some don't. Anyway if all the blond, pretty, petite girls with small boobs and nice bums dyed their hair and got boob jobs then where would the variety be in that. Variety in the night show line-up is what I was asking for, not for my comments to be misconstrued.
Geddit

Adele is worth a mention, as she is doing another 2-4-1.
She has a stunning body and a very pretty face. Even so, at Bangbabes I didn't take too much notice. Now she is at Elite I think she is getting better and better.
Love her bum and legs, she is HOT! Smile
09-06-2011 23:24
macrocharged Offline
Senior Poster

Good about Alice!

Problem with Elite is it seems like they have the same few girls on rotation. Always seems to be Ashley and the other two blondes (don't know their names!)

Kinda wish Elite was like it was a while back with Hazel, Emily, Carmen..
10-06-2011 03:25
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(07-06-2011 22:33 )PaigeGreen Wrote:  BOYS!!

Hello hehe just a quick one really, and i DONT want to start a massive HOO HARRR just saying... that big boobed comment, and i cant speak for the other girls, but certainly in my opinion is the sort of comment that pushes us girls to think.. BOOB JOB. You can't slate girls for getting boob jobs then demand more big boobs!! Well you can, obviously, but you get my drift i hope?

Love you all as always

Paige Heart

We fellas don't see the imperfections that you gals see. Variety is the way. I personally like variety and don't normally like mega boobs but along comes Alice G and I'm smitten. A slim frame with nice pert medium-small boobies is generally what I go for, just like you in fact Paige. I'm sure you're thrilled. Someone once said you go for someone who is of a similar type to yourself........I too am slim with smallish boobs so there you go!Wink
10-06-2011 17:54
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(07-06-2011 00:12 )Roquentin Wrote:  The Feug Shui of the office set is all wrong. annoyed

The wires of the plugs cross over, and the 6 plug adapter is not resting on the groundSurprised Please fix. Also, you should place a large potted plant in the east to satisfy the Green Dragon.

Ahh I saw your work in pushing a large potted plant Eastwards during Charlie's set on the couch. I can confirm that both this plant and the sight of Charlie writhing on that couch from that particular direction (ahem!) should more than satisfy the cravings of that sex mad Green Dragon.

My fee for the advice will be one month's free calls. Invoice in the post.
12-06-2011 02:12
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Did anyone hear the voice overs last night on Elite because I heard them twice, once of the webstream then again on normal TV?! Whats the thinking behind it?Huh

I was watching Dionne and then a voice over come on advertising Elite Pics/Vids plus their new advertisment HOF videos! Not sure weather it's gonna become a regurlar thing or it may be a try out but a least it beats GERIannoyed of Babestation popping up every 2minutes Big Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
12-06-2011 07:23