Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(06-06-2011 01:23 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(04-06-2011 21:18 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(04-06-2011 20:47 )manstyle12 Wrote:  how come on elite nites its the same people on over and over and over and over again.......?????

Since the show started on Freeview on 21 April, 44 days ago, I have recorded the show on 12 different nights, more or less at random, and seen a total of 16 different girls, so its not quite as bad as you think.
The variety of different girls on the pre-midnight Babestation show(s) is much worse than that.

Before giving up on Elite altogether, I had recorded almost every night since its launch on FV, and there was a small number of babes who were on a LOT (e.g. Lori, Dionne, Ashley (I think that's her name)) - very repetitive (sadly, performances have also been very repetitive (and tame)), hence my giving up on it. Sad

I forgot about Charlie - another babe who's on almost every night (at least, she was when I was still watching) - and like the other babes, very repetitive (same outfits, positions (or should that be 'position'?) for long periods of time) and tame. For me, Elite has been more akin to a tits out/technical nudity 'day show'. Sad Big disappointment. Sad

I have compared a few of Sophia Knight's satellite only performances with the very small number of occasions she has been allowed on FV, and they were noticeably better (which isn't saying much, frankly, but she has been the best babe on Elite FV, IMO) - maybe the time honoured FV (extra?) tameness IS still alive and well? Sadannoyed
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2011 01:41 by Censorship :-(.)
07-06-2011 01:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sheluvsit Offline
Senior Poster

A while back I was dreaming of Elite getting on Freeview and causing the lameducks at BS some competition. Then two weeks later, a big surprise, we get just that. Even more of a surprise is how I feel the first six weeks or so of ch 192 has gone. Its the lack of variety and creativity that is the biggest disappointment. A previous poster has counted sixteen different girls on the channel but what he fails to mention is that most of the time the same four or five girls appear most nights. If you tune in at 1AM you are guaranteed to get either Charlie, Ashley, Lori or Dionne dressed as a college-girl at a desk.
It has been very repetitive the last week or so and very tame even by Freeview's standards. The bubble has burst for babechannels, if with the current economic climate, this is what they serve up to get viewers interested in calling in.
I also agree with the comment about the lack of big boobed babes.
There are lots of pretty petite girls with small boobs and nice bums
but no busty brunettes at night (my favourite)
Instead of playing safe and putting the same girls on every night, change the line-up around Elite, put a bit of thought into the sets and themes and push the limits up to the rules allow. Huh
07-06-2011 12:59
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(07-06-2011 12:59 )sheluvsit Wrote:  A while back I was dreaming of Elite getting on Freeview and causing the lameducks at BS some competition. Then two weeks later, a big surprise, we get just that. Even more of a surprise is how I feel the first six weeks or so of ch 192 has gone. Its the lack of variety and creativity that is the biggest disappointment. A previous poster has counted sixteen different girls on the channel but what he fails to mention is that most of the time the same four or five girls appear most nights. If you tune in at 1AM you are guaranteed to get either Charlie, Ashley, Lori or Dionne dressed as a college-girl at a desk.
It has been very repetitive the last week or so and very tame even by Freeview's standards. The bubble has burst for babechannels, if with the current economic climate, this is what they serve up to get viewers interested in calling in.
I also agree with the comment about the lack of big boobed babes.
There are lots of pretty petite girls with small boobs and nice bums
but no busty brunettes at night (my favourite)
Instead of playing safe and putting the same girls on every night, change the line-up around Elite, put a bit of thought into the sets and themes and push the limits up to the rules allow. Huh

They don't have the balls to push the limits, because it's much easier to play it safe and coast by.

I disagree with your big boob comment though. There are plenty of big breasted women on Elite, just with oversized implants of course.

Don't encourage the other to get implants!!!
07-06-2011 14:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

disagree that elite havent the balls to push the limits completely. jamie has said in this thread that he has toned things down to comply with the new rules that there are, so she luvs it they are going up to the limits.

agree though it would be nice to see some natural big boobed babes on elite nights as at the moment its just mica, becky roberts, paige and kitty lea that have the natural boobies at night.

the roster is getting bigger on nights with kelly bell added and danielle maye returned for a night and hopefully back soon

Piper Niven Superfan
07-06-2011 17:08
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(07-06-2011 17:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  disagree that elite havent the balls to push the limits completely. jamie has said in this thread that he has toned things down to comply with the new rules that there are, so she luvs it they are going up to the limits.

agree though it would be nice to see some natural big boobed babes on elite nights as at the moment its just mica, becky roberts, paige and kitty lea that have the natural boobies at night.

the roster is getting bigger on nights with kelly bell added and danielle maye returned for a night and hopefully back soon

I was referring to the past four/five months, and not last year or the year before, when Elite was much better in terms of censorship.

Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2011 21:52 by mrmann.)
07-06-2011 21:51
PaigeGreen Offline
Junior Poster

BOYS!!

Hello hehe just a quick one really, and i DONT want to start a massive HOO HARRR just saying... that big boobed comment, and i cant speak for the other girls, but certainly in my opinion is the sort of comment that pushes us girls to think.. BOOB JOB. You can't slate girls for getting boob jobs then demand more big boobs!! Well you can, obviously, but you get my drift i hope?

Love you all as always

Paige Heart
07-06-2011 22:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(07-06-2011 22:33 )PaigeGreen Wrote:  Hello hehe just a quick one really, and i DONT want to start a massive HOO HARRR just saying... that big boobed comment, and i cant speak for the other girls, but certainly in my opinion is the sort of comment that pushes us girls to think.. BOOB JOB. You can't slate girls for getting boob jobs then demand more big boobs!! Well you can, obviously, but you get my drift i hope?

Good point, well made. And kudos for joining in the forum, throwing around all the opinions and such, and without being pushy about it.
(no hoo harrr here)

But I worry that the babes on these channels, when they read the forum they might generalise about all the diverse opinions they find and get a negative overall impression. But when one post criticises something strongly, theres usually another set of fans who find that precise same thing is exactly what tickles their fancy.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2011 23:17 by Roquentin.)
07-06-2011 23:13
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(07-06-2011 22:33 )PaigeGreen Wrote:  BOYS!!

Hello hehe just a quick one really, and i DONT want to start a massive HOO HARRR just saying... that big boobed comment, and i cant speak for the other girls, but certainly in my opinion is the sort of comment that pushes us girls to think.. BOOB JOB. You can't slate girls for getting boob jobs then demand more big boobs!! Well you can, obviously, but you get my drift i hope?

Love you all as always

Paige Heart

I know you probably said this in a tongue in cheek way. But if any babe gets a boob job on the advise of others, or they feel pressured into it for any reason. Then they are doing it for all the wrong reasons. The only person they should be listening to, is themselves. They get it done because they want it. Not because someone else wants it.
07-06-2011 23:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(07-06-2011 22:33 )PaigeGreen Wrote:  Hello hehe just a quick one really, and i DONT want to start a massive HOO HARRR just saying... that big boobed comment, and i cant speak for the other girls, but certainly in my opinion is the sort of comment that pushes us girls to think.. BOOB JOB. You can't slate girls for getting boob jobs then demand more big boobs!! Well you can, obviously, but you get my drift i hope?

agree well made point paige and yes it can push babes into getting boob jobs. hopefully babes will not let this influence them when deciding to get one

Piper Niven Superfan
08-06-2011 00:00
wasteofspace Offline
Banned - Duplicate Account

(07-06-2011 22:33 )PaigeGreen Wrote:  BOYS!!

Love you all as always

Paige Heart

eek And there's me thinking boob jobs were done because it was cool
08-06-2011 04:08