Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

cityboy76 Offline
Part Timer

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I agree Sophia,you don't need to change a single thing...............well maybe your hair colour every 3 weeks but the rest of you is pretty damn good! Big Grin

without a dream in my heart,without a love of my own.....
29-07-2010 21:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
beller Offline
Senior Poster

Goes for me too. Sophia, you're brilliant. Your work ethic is second to none, and I admire you most of all for your refusal to give in to or support the trend for enhancements. Why enhance perfection? Hope you have every success in trying to persuade others not to go down that road. Too late for Cara and Ashley Emma, but please never stop trying.

Respect.
29-07-2010 21:49
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

I have to say that the one thing I find disheartening about this and many other forums is when sometimes justified critiques of a performer, not that I believed it was justified in this case stray beyond the actual performance and instead attempt to psychoanalysis it and comment on body image etc. As my late mother always said "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything".

I know that the main role of a forum is discussion between members on particular subject, but I believe this go's far beyond this and results in the performer, Sophia in this case, posting on here information of a personal nature which IMO is none of our fecking business.

On a personal note I have always found Sophia's performances to be more than worth staying up for, pun intended, and her work ethic is above reproach as has been proved on many, many occasions.
29-07-2010 21:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Hear hear mmww. Thanks for putting things straight Sophia. Hopefully you've got the tough times out of the way and your life will get better both at elite and away from elite. You're one of my fav elite babes because you've got a wonderful all-natural figure, a very sexy Scottish accent and a brilliant personality which shows when you are on the mic

Piper Niven Superfan
29-07-2010 21:55
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(29-07-2010 21:54 )mucker Wrote:  I have to say that the one thing I find disheartening about this and many other forums is when sometimes justified critiques of a performer, not that I believed it was justified in this case stray beyond the actual performance and instead attempt to psychoanalysis it and comment on body image etc. As my late mother always said "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything".

I know that the main role of a forum is discussion between members on particular subject, but I believe this go's far beyond this and results in the performer, Sophia in this case, posting on here information of a personal nature which IMO is none of our fecking business.

On a personal note I have always found Sophia's performances to be more than worth staying up for, pun intended, and her work ethic is above reproach as has been proved on many, many occasions.

Agree totally that saddened me more than the original postannoyed

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
29-07-2010 21:57
tombarlow123 Offline
Senior Poster

Mucker has firmly struck the nail square on its head.
29-07-2010 22:00
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(29-07-2010 19:37 )sophia knight Wrote:  it makes me a little sad to read this Sad i think sometimes people forget that us girls are humans and that we have a day to day life as well as putting on shows and doing our job. your right i havent been the smiley happy girl that i used to be, I broke up with my long term boyfriend i moved to london by myself and i found it really hard the 1st few months...(yip thats right we have feelings too) but im not making excuses for the poor effort.. what can i say we're not all perfect.

soooooooooooo now im settled into my new place my website is ready to be launched and ive made some friends down here in the big scary city.. so hopefully you will see an improvement in my performance. Smile

hope that clears that up a little Smile

Sophia
http://www.sophiaknight.net

i may be losing my touch but i didnt notice any disimprovement in your shows that i saw if am honest.

just wish you would keep the same hair colour though Tongue hahaha feels like am watching a new performer every few weeks lol.
29-07-2010 22:49
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Caty, Cali and Charlie in a 3-4-1 NOW Big Grin
31-07-2010 00:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

not anymore its not as caty's just gone off the bed. hopefully gone to alice

Piper Niven Superfan
31-07-2010 00:29
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Elite totally blew everyone else away last night. Awesome line-up of girls, great sets and great scenarios, that water bottle with Alice was fantastic. It was a messy night WinkSmile

The best show in babeshow town. SmileBig Grin

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
31-07-2010 13:09