Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I think it launches today well I got a message from her on facebook saying so

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
29-07-2010 17:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sophia knight Offline
Senior Poster

(29-07-2010 07:30 )reactionz Wrote:  
(29-07-2010 05:57 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  What as happened to Sophia Knight? when she joined Elite a year ago she was fantastic,smiling,lively always put on a great show and was a little minx on the phone too.Now she looks like shes got the weight of the world on her shoulders, worry lines on her forehead and looks like the last place on earth she wants to be is on Elite nights.Don'T get me wrong shes still a beautiful girl,but something is missing from a once vibrant girl who was a must see and must phone girl of last year.
Another thing different on elite,is the lack of calls the girls get, i have lost count of the amount of times i put on elite and a girl as just been lying around talking to one of the crew.If it wasn't for the day shows and the amount of calls the girls get there,i could see tough financial times ahead for elite.

In Sophia's FTV movie she mentioned that the still lives in Scotland and commutes down to London a couple days a week to do her shows. I guess after a while that could get a bit tiring. Perhaps it's that I dunno. As for the rest of Elite, I think things will be fine. The girls who work for them seem to get genuine and lasting pleasure from what they do and the management and general running of the channel is top notch. the quality shines through on a daily basis as opposed the the 'MORE girls + MORE channels = obvious win' philosophy of a certain other channel I could name. I do not see any viable reason why Elites call volume could be dropping and I cannot say I noticed it myself but if that is the case them I'm sure it will just be a phase. Cream always rises to the top and cream is what Elite TV is. Long may it continue.

it makes me a little sad to read this Sad i think sometimes people forget that us girls are humans and that we have a day to day life as well as putting on shows and doing our job. your right i havent been the smiley happy girl that i used to be, I broke up with my long term boyfriend i moved to london by myself and i found it really hard the 1st few months...(yip thats right we have feelings too) but im not making excuses for the poor effort.. what can i say we're not all perfect.

soooooooooooo now im settled into my new place my website is ready to be launched and ive made some friends down here in the big scary city.. so hopefully you will see an improvement in my performance. Smile

hope that clears that up a little Smile

Sophia
http://www.sophiaknight.net
29-07-2010 19:37
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I've actually found your performances lately to be quite good, at least from the ones I've seen! I've heard comments about the appearance and performance of other women as well, but nobody is going to be 100% all of the time, especially when they work until early in the morning.

Forehead lines? We ALL have forehead lines, and the reason they might be showing up more on some of the women is due to makeup and lighting, IMO.

London IS a scary city with way too many people, but it can be a lot of fun depending on your crowd and where you go!

Smile
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2010 20:17 by mrmann.)
29-07-2010 20:14
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Worry lines on Sophia's forehead? The only thing I've noticed recently about her body is how her boobs seem to be getting bigger. Surprised Smile Cool
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2010 20:21 by Chilly.)
29-07-2010 20:20
sophia knight Offline
Senior Poster

(29-07-2010 20:20 )Chilly Wrote:  Worry lines on Sophia's forehead? The only thing I've noticed recently about her body is how her boobs seem to be getting bigger. Surprised Smile Cool

they sure are chilly..... i think im just developing into my woman figure hehehehehehe hopefully they will keep going Smile as for the forehead ive always had bad line but what would you prefer lines or for me to have a plastic face which doesn't move?????

Sophia
29-07-2010 20:31
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(29-07-2010 20:31 )sophia knight Wrote:  as for the forehead ive always had bad line but what would you prefer lines or for me to have a plastic face which doesn't move?????

Stay as you are, Sophia. Cool
29-07-2010 20:42
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

I love your smile Sophia but i certainly wouldnt want it stuck on your face the whole time Big Grin

Good on ya for keeping it natural Smile Heart
29-07-2010 20:42
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

I thank you for your comments Sophia, but you have nothing to defend against. I don't think you have given any poor performances, and in fact given some bloody brilliant ones. Your park bench ones spring to mind. and who can forget the wet sports bra. Tongue

And your work ethics are second to none. I would find it hard to count the amount of times you have done extra shifts to fill in for people over the past few months.

I certainly have nothing negative to say about your performances, and I doubt I ever will.

The sooner your back on, the better it will be, as far as I'm concerned.

All the best

Ace.
29-07-2010 20:46
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Stay exactly as you are Sophia, love your natural look. Can't say that I have noticed any lines, but you were distracting me with your womanly charms!
29-07-2010 20:55
tombarlow123 Offline
Senior Poster

Those are sad, pathetic criticisms
29-07-2010 21:40