Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(06-06-2022 16:36 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Hmmm I depends doesn't it. What is 'lesser' to us is not necessarily so for the babes themselves. And even if they recognise the compromises the site's output represents in terms of the services offered to punters, I'd bet most that are still there stay because it allows them to do things strictly as they please. Most especially in the way that it can keep much of what they do away from the public eye.
Surely though, It restricts (greatly restricts) their reach! There will always be those who are content - if not happy - to spend spend spend in the hope/expectation that they may - just may - see something 'exciting' (subjective term) that may not be available elsewhere - however to be asked to spend before any contact whatsoever is - to my mind - something which I can't perhaps spell out for legal reasons. With Xpanded post 9pm able to go full lingerie, I would have thought that S66 would be happy with the (I keep saying successful because I believe it was) tease element in the run up to 10pm?? I guess - in the end - it comes down to the extra that backstage earns for them! Aww well good while it lasted!

NB Maybe though -and as suggested in a previous post - S66 have come to realise the 'screw up' that the new format represents!
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2022 16:59 by hornball.)
06-06-2022 16:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(06-06-2022 10:30 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  I suspect S66 are slowly realising they’ve fucked themselves, as it dawns on punters who’ve been locked out by a subscription that they don’t actually miss the channel all that much. S66 would need something spectacular behind their paywall to lure punters in, and recumbent girls camming from home isn’t it.

...faceless recumbent girls at that much of the time.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2022 19:55 by Rake.)
06-06-2022 17:37
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(06-06-2022 16:49 )hornball Wrote:  Surely though, It restricts (greatly restricts) their reach! There will always be those who are content - if not happy - to spend spend spend in the hope/expectation that they may - just may - see something 'exciting' (subjective term) that may not be available elsewhere - however to be asked to spend before any contact whatsoever is - to my mind - something which I can't perhaps spell out for legal reasons. With Xpanded post 9pm able to go full lingerie, I would have thought that S66 would be happy with the (I keep saying successful because I believe it was) tease element in the run up to 10pm?? I guess - in the end - it comes down to the extra that backstage earns for them! Aww well good while it lasted!

NB Maybe though -and as suggested in a previous post - S66 have come to realise the 'screw up' that the new format represents!

If they see it as "screw up" they'll not persist with it for long. But screw up has to mean not profitable not just unpopular (and particularly not just unpopular with a few guys on here). Likewise a broader "reach" is only important if a babe requires it and/or sees it as palatable.

My post was strictly in reply to lovebabes one. He was asking 66's babes to see the bigger picture. Implying that they should want the wider exposure of another cam site. I'm saying it's often quite the opposite. These babes - at least the ones that have been with 66 for time - have clearly selected to remain there for a reason. Indeed a lot of them have chosen to remain and to bury themselves behind eternal paywalls. Those babes clearly don't need or want the kind of exposure lovebabes is suggesting. As a traditional punter I hate that fact. And I don't support it with my money; but we have to learn to acknowledge the realities of what's going on all the same.

I ALWAYS like to read what the likes of _London have to say on these pages; not because I agree with his opinions in any way* but because I feel he's telling us (and he's by no means the first and wont be the last) of that kind of hardcore babe stance - almost as if they were writing it for themselves. "Babe channels will soon be a thing of the past... times have changed" he said. The dismissiveness of the tone is familiar is it not. The desire for everyone to just move on and away from what us traditional guys think the shows should be is palpable. You can feel it in that and the rest of what he writes from his source(s).

These are not women looking to switch over to open shows on cb, mfc or anywhere else. Nor do they ever want such things on 66. Especially if it encourages more guys to the idea more shows should look that way. We have to be honest with ourselves about why things are as they are.

At least then we can spend in an informed way.

Certain babes have made 66 look like a decidedly insular cam site for sure. But the worst of it is they still have some great babes there that can put in splendid crowd pleasing performances. We shouldn't be corralled or gaslit into spending on one type of show like that's all the shows can be nowadays. But equally we shouldn't be put off from finding quality babe-ing by our own dogma.

* For one his central idea that new tech forced 66's changes is such a horseshit excuse. New tech required certain additions to the format of the shows granted. But it in no way demanded vast numbers of babes hide behind constant paywalls. It in no way demanded a site that curtails sight of every babe if you don't spend for a couple of weeks (so much for London's "only when I'm in the mood" - remember to top up guys if you want a babe to inspire your mood bladewave). If it did then why are so many babes still succesful fta??? Fulfilling the gfe of six or ten fanboys in an endless series of privates or paywalls each shift is not competing with cb etc. It's finding a niche to milk into the ground until you're ready to move on.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
06-06-2022 19:52
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

[On many cam sites Fulfilling the gfe of six or ten fanboys in an endless series of privates or paywalls each shift is not competing with cb etc. It's finding a niche to milk into the ground until you're ready to move on.
[/quote]

On many cam sites it is the regular fanboys who do most of the tipping,take them away and the earning power is much less.Fanboys are blinkered,they will tip for the model to breathe and the models know this and as you say will milk it for all it is worth.Seen a few models not reach a tip goal and pull the plug on the broadcast as not worth there while.
06-06-2022 22:01
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(06-06-2022 11:50 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  If the girls looked at the bigger picture, I'm sure they would see there are other camming optons out there that probably offer a far better service than St66 and they can offer to guys without the subscription.

Some of the girls use other camming options already. It's always been that way. None of the girls are exclusively bound to S66.
07-06-2022 20:52
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

(21-05-2022 20:59 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  
(03-05-2022 13:56 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  
(02-05-2022 21:46 )marlowe Wrote:  
(02-05-2022 21:25 )hornball Wrote:  it prompted large numbers of the more high profile (and by definition most popular) girls to jump ship

Just out of curiosity, when you refer to 'large numbers' who were you thinking of specifically? After all, girls have been leaving S66 for Babestation for many years now. I haven't noticed the number being any higher in recent times.

Since the change of format:

Brooksie Brookes
Nikita Reign
Jennifer Kelly (XP)
Lexi Carter
Zara Nevada
Joa Nova
Demi Lee
Isabella Skye
Isobel Stone
Taylor Marie
Saskia Jade

Also Sasha Louise mostly camming these days

But on the positive side S66 have just got Natasha Class so there’s that!

Lucky Luxe. That’s a big win for Babestation

Layla Lamour
11-06-2022 23:07
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I had wondered why I hadn't seen Layla L'amour for some time on St66 I know she took some time off quite some time ago which I think was for surgery or something or a hioliday and wonder if she had been approached by BS then.. (Or she approached them). A real big blow for St66 now, would be them losing Duchess Darelle or Emma C they would be very hard to replace. But overall since Fernanda announced she was retiring which probably was around this time two years ago I think then was the start of St66's problems in terms recruitiing great girls. Sure they had recruited a few new diamonds but their problems has been that they haven't been able to keep them for long in certain cases and ICovid has played a big part too. But I still think their set designs need to look fresh and more interactive friendly, and then I think about what SIN TV tried to do (and IMO they ALMOST pulled it off) and have wondered why BS or St66 have never taken that approach with their sets.

BTW you can add Phoenix Knight to that list. She now cams directly from home. That is a real loss.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2022 05:51 by lovebabes56.)
12-06-2022 05:49
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Layla looks like she got a Brazilian butt lift during her break from S66 and before she joined BS.

S66 have got better talent scouts than BS and XP. They'll be fine. Candy Love is a cracking new addition to their Ebony roster.

S66's sets look cleaner and more vibrant than BS' grimy and dilapidated sets. SinTV, Bluebird and RLC had the best sets.

I love babes with brown nipples
12-06-2022 10:57
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I’m not subbing to S66, and the new system has wiped out forum screencapping, so I’m not up to date with the station’s programming. The website roster list is hilariously out of date; they’re still listing Jennifer Kelly, who’s not only left for XP but has also now retired from TV!

Can anyone tell me if some of my favourites have been seen lately? I’m thinking of Antonia Rogers, Josie Stone and Lexi Carter.

Where have all the good times gone?
12-06-2022 11:27
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(12-06-2022 10:57 )ryuken Wrote:  S66's sets look cleaner and more vibrant than BS' grimy and dilapidated sets. SinTV, Bluebird and RLC had the best sets.

All the chanels with the best sets have been taken off air/gone bust...

12-06-2022 11:37