Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Interesting development if I am correct - Beanie Love is in my judgement likely to be broadcasting from home in Africa, I think it's Lagos.

Giveaway signs are:

1. It is daylight in the UK but clearly dark outside looking at the window in the gap between her curtain and the wall.
2. Air conditioner up in the top of the wall in the corner.
3. half-hearted pretence of being in the UK which soon evaporated when asked on chat and anomalies pointed out
4.Wardrobe very overseas (the carpentry not her outfit)
5. fluorescent strip lighting dominating
6. 3 pin electrical socket visible in corner above bed, initially making me doubt my theory - but closer examination reveals circular pin holes found in Nigeria, unlike UK square ones.

Nothing remotely "wrong" with any of this of course and totally consistent with the new sub-Chaturbate model of business.

But will make the intimate "girl next door yet unobtainably gorgeous" dynamic and USP of shows alter dramatically.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2022 10:48 by Rake.)
04-06-2022 21:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like another boring night on Studio 66. Inaccurate schedule yet again, or some of the women aren't there yet. Shy

AKA Lara Croft
05-06-2022 22:40
Wardjackson Offline
Senior Poster

They have made their decision and chosen their direction. I do not want to follow their path and waste any more money. There are plenty of other sites where I can engage with performers where I have clarity about what I am spending and what I can expect in return. I will be sorry that I no longer see some great performers, such as Evelyn, Emma and Darelle. I wish them well.
05-06-2022 23:01
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

Its got to the stage where it would be really shocking if the likes of Maxie Rhoads or Paige Phillips got up from lying down & literally not doing a thing & actually moved & put on a so called nightshow performance.

Sweet christ this is what is accepted for nightshows on this channel these days & what it has became when you just do some browsing of the babe channels.
06-06-2022 01:44
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(06-06-2022 01:44 )Taon777 Wrote:  Sweet christ this is what is accepted for nightshows on this channel these days & what it has became when you just do some browsing of the babe channels
Not everywhere I think! Xpanded - particularly Honey - doesn't run around the set on speed, and yet she (and others at XTV - My go to more often than not) exudes sexuality, seduction and arousal like no other! I reluctantly agree about last night though! Not like Paige at all normally, (Should just throw in the caveat that I only saw the early stint, so can't comment on later)!
06-06-2022 10:25
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

(06-06-2022 01:44 )Taon777 Wrote:  Its got to the stage where it would be really shocking if the likes of Maxie Rhoads or Paige Phillips got up from lying down & literally not doing a thing & actually moved & put on a so called nightshow performance.

Sweet christ this is what is accepted for nightshows on this channel these days & what it has became when you just do some browsing of the babe channels.

Not a fan then,Maxie Rhoades and Paige P have chosen to appear on S66 it being the easy soft option.Would have to sharpen things up on the other two channels or would be given p45 and shown the door.Lax management at its finest.
06-06-2022 10:27
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I suspect S66 are slowly realising they’ve fucked themselves, as it dawns on punters who’ve been locked out by a subscription that they don’t actually miss the channel all that much. S66 would need something spectacular behind their paywall to lure punters in, and recumbent girls camming from home isn’t it.

Where have all the good times gone?
06-06-2022 10:30
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

^Many of the home camming girls can be seen on other sites,why pay a monthly subscription?.
06-06-2022 10:37
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

If the girls looked at the bigger picture, I'm sure they would see there are other camming optons out there that probably offer a far better service than St66 and they can offer to guys without the subscription.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
06-06-2022 11:50
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Hmmm I depends doesn't it. What is 'lesser' to us is not necessarily so for the babes themselves. And even if they recognise the compromises the site's output represents in terms of the services offered to punters, I'd bet most that are still there stay because it allows them to do things strictly as they please. Most especially in the way that it can keep much of what they do away from the public eye.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
06-06-2022 16:36