Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
There is a fella called Gary, he loves BS and hates s66, he is well known by the management for doing the majority of complaints against the channel...
20-11-2021 10:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-11-2021 09:16 )russmeyer Wrote:  some guys like to boast on here, naming no names , about reporting channels to the regulators i've always thought that very dangerous. In the 66 ofcom notes 66 do say all the complaints came from one source. Is that a forum member ?

You can go ahead and name me, Russ. I haven’t exactly made a secret of it.

I have made exactly 2 formal complaints in 10 years. Once when the RLC girls were running their “muted phone” scam, and more recently as a result of customers being ripped off when girls go private with a caller on the line.

I’d never report them for content — only for practices that are transparently designed to steal from punters. And I wouldn’t call it ‘boasting’, so much as alerting the forum that I’m about to do it in case: (a) someone can think of a better solution, or (b) wants to talk me out of it. Both times, I got a chorus of support (thanks for that, btw).

I have absolutely no regrets about it. I sometimes think we suffer from collective Stockholm Syndrome on this forum — constantly rushing to the defence of someone that is holding us hostage. I get that the channels are under constant threat from a puritan crowd that gets offended by the sight of a nipple at 7pm. But that doesn’t mean we should bend over when the channels start ripping off the very people that are keeping them in business.

On a final point, I seriously doubt that anything written on an Internet forum would affect the behaviour of a government regulator. They’re not exactly wearing FBI windbreakers and setting up stings over there. Nitpicking bureaucrats don’t move a muscle unless they receive a formal complaint.
20-11-2021 10:31
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Doesnt matter if its one person or a thousand people reporting them. if they have been sanctioned then they have been breaking the rules dont you think if you had someone that was reporting you all the time you would be a lot more careful about what goes on the tv

as usual its an excuse for bad management blaming everyone but themselves for there failures

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
20-11-2021 10:47
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

When I read the Ofcom report I did wonder what sad git was watching them and reporting all those incidents. I also noted that S66 acknowledged that they had been at fault and at that point I had no sympathy for them. I don’t want Ofcom to shut them down even though I never watch S66 BUT if they are closed down the only party at fault is S66 not whoever reported them.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
20-11-2021 10:50
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^I would agree but then it leave that one sad git turning his attention to either BS or XP

I get the feeling that the new sanctions could be way heavier

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2021 10:56 by lovebabes56.)
20-11-2021 10:54
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(20-11-2021 10:54 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  ^I would agree but then it leave that one sad git turning his attention to either BS or XP

dont you think they might have there own sad gits doing it but they are never in breach of rules TongueTongue

i mean some of the Xpanded Stans must be like that Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
20-11-2021 10:55
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^true

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
20-11-2021 10:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-11-2021 10:50 )SecretAgent Wrote:  When I read the Ofcom report I did wonder what sad git was watching them and reporting all those incidents. I also noted that S66 acknowledged that they had been at fault and at that point I had no sympathy for them. I don’t want Ofcom to shut them down even though I never watch S66 BUT if they are closed down the only party at fault is S66 not whoever reported them.

Exactly, any blame for any upcoming sanctions or even a shutdown of s66 (could happen) is laid at the door of s66. It's S66 responsibility to make sure their babes stick to rules. If they do, then any complaints are dismissed

Piper Niven Superfan
20-11-2021 12:50
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(20-11-2021 10:31 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  
(20-11-2021 09:16 )russmeyer Wrote:  some guys like to boast on here, naming no names , about reporting channels to the regulators i've always thought that very dangerous. In the 66 ofcom notes 66 do say all the complaints came from one source. Is that a forum member ?

You can go ahead and name me, Russ. I haven’t exactly made a secret of it.

I have made exactly 2 formal complaints in 10 years. Once when the RLC girls were running their “muted phone” scam, and more recently as a result of customers being ripped off when girls go private with a caller on the line.

I’d never report them for content — only for practices that are transparently designed to steal from punters. And I wouldn’t call it ‘boasting’, so much as alerting the forum that I’m about to do it in case: (a) someone can think of a better solution, or (b) wants to talk me out of it. Both times, I got a chorus of support (thanks for that, btw).

I have absolutely no regrets about it. I sometimes think we suffer from collective Stockholm Syndrome on this forum — constantly rushing to the defence of someone that is holding us hostage. I get that the channels are under constant threat from a puritan crowd that gets offended by the sight of a nipple at 7pm. But that doesn’t mean we should bend over when the channels start ripping off the very people that are keeping them in business.

On a final point, I seriously doubt that anything written on an Internet forum would affect the behaviour of a government regulator. They’re not exactly wearing FBI windbreakers and setting up stings over there. Nitpicking bureaucrats don’t move a muscle unless they receive a formal complaint.

Top, top post sir!
20-11-2021 15:56
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

Just in case my post from last night, post 28547: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2630256 has been misinterpreted, I've re-edited it, seeking to minimise ambiguity.
Go read it! Thank you all.

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
20-11-2021 17:10