Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(17-04-2021 08:46 )Rake Wrote:  Do guys with no creds have chat-write access?

I currently have zero credits and can't write in the chat.

However, if I remember correctly, even with zero credits I would still be able to write in the chat if I had topped up within the last 30 days.
17-04-2021 10:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

(17-04-2021 09:27 )Spike1876 Wrote:  I've currently got 49 credits, looks like I can still chat... But I do have a VIP account, so maybe that's why?

Yeah, but you have to pay for that monthly, no? So not really a fix.

Honestly, I don’t know why S66 think putting obstacle after obstacle in the way of punters getting access to their streams (which after all are a shop window for calls, tips and power cam) is a sound business model. Especially when Rampant is just a click away.
17-04-2021 10:50
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(17-04-2021 09:27 )Spike1876 Wrote:  I've currently got 49 credits, looks like I can still chat... But I do have a VIP account, so maybe that's why?

Vip counts as a monthly top up. You can have very low credits and get full access as long as you've topped up in the last month. This new policy is targeting infrequent spenders who keep their credits low. For some reason 66 is judging such guys as not worthy of complete access to the site's functions. Trouble is 66 haven't said publicly where the cut off of "low" is.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2021 13:18 by ShandyHand.)
17-04-2021 10:55
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(17-04-2021 10:50 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  I don’t know why S66 think putting obstacle after obstacle in the way of punters getting access to their streams (which after all are a shop window for calls, tips and power cam) is a sound business model. Especially when Rampant is just a click away.

The restricted streams are not available on Rampant.
17-04-2021 10:58
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Really? When I see the Restricted label on S66 streams, I sometimes log in, but more often scurry over to Rampant, and there they are. The only thing missing is access to pervcams, but that works for me.

Admittedly, the constant chat posts there of “Can the girls see this?” and “They can’t see this, mate,” get a little wearying (I guess Rampant can’t switch off the chat just for S66, even though it’s redundant).

One more thing is that even logged in, S66 bounce you out of the stream fairly frequently, which doesn’t happen nearly so often on Rampant.
17-04-2021 11:18
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(17-04-2021 10:55 )ShandyHand Wrote:  This new pokicy is targeting infrequent spenders who keep their credits low. For some reason 66 is judging such guys as not worthy of complete access to the site's functions.

It's to stop people keeping a low number of credits in their account simply to enable them to write in the chat.

The idea is that if you eliminate these kind of people from the chat then you also largely eliminate 'chat trolls'.
17-04-2021 11:44
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(17-04-2021 10:58 )southlondonphil Wrote:  
(17-04-2021 10:50 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  I don’t know why S66 think putting obstacle after obstacle in the way of punters getting access to their streams (which after all are a shop window for calls, tips and power cam) is a sound business model. Especially when Rampant is just a click away.

The restricted streams are not available on Rampant.

They are available on Ramp if they're a main cam stream. As an example, not currently logged in to 66 and Mercy is showing as restricted but over on Ramp her main cam stream is viewable.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2021 11:51 by Stemmw.)
17-04-2021 11:51
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(17-04-2021 11:51 )Stemmw Wrote:  They are available on Ramp if they're a main cam stream. As an example, not currently logged in to 66 and Mercy is showing as restricted but over on Ramp her main cam stream is viewable.

I think you may have missed the point. You're talking about streams which are only 'restricted' in the sense that you have to be logged in to view them. Which is quite different to the streams which you can only view if you're a VIP or you've topped up in the last 30 days. Two different things entirely.
17-04-2021 12:01
ShandyHand Offline

(17-04-2021 11:18 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Really? When I see the Restricted label on S66 streams, I sometimes log in, but more often scurry over to Rampant, and there they are. The only thing missing is access to pervcams, but that works for me.

Admittedly, the constant chat posts there of “Can the girls see this?” and “They can’t see this, mate,” get a little wearying (I guess Rampant can’t switch off the chat just for S66, even though it’s redundant).

One more thing is that even logged in, S66 bounce you out of the stream fairly frequently, which doesn’t happen nearly so often on Rampant.

Some are on Rampant but not all. There's paywall only streams that don't get seen on Rampant too.

As to what we see when not logged in on 66: Which streams get linked without the AV restricted logo seems inconsistent to me. I can't fathom the criteria behind that one either - beyond babes that are on tv not requiring to be logo-ed that way that is.

Don't think 66 bouncing us from the streams when we're logged in is intentional. Its only occassional isn't it?? It only seems to happen to me when additional babes are added to the available options and the babes' stream allocations are changed as a result. Or there are other reasons they feel the need to switch streams about.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2021 12:11 by ShandyHand.)
17-04-2021 12:05
ShandyHand Offline

(17-04-2021 11:44 )southlondonphil Wrote:  
(17-04-2021 10:55 )ShandyHand Wrote:  This new pokicy is targeting infrequent spenders who keep their credits low. For some reason 66 is judging such guys as not worthy of complete access to the site's functions.

It's to stop people keeping a low number of credits in their account simply to enable them to write in the chat.

The idea is that if you eliminate these kind of people from the chat then you also largely eliminate 'chat trolls'.

Yes but it's not limited to that is it. As 830 posted whole access to spending is blocked.

(17-04-2021 12:01 )southlondonphil Wrote:  
(17-04-2021 11:51 )Stemmw Wrote:  They are available on Ramp if they're a main cam stream. As an example, not currently logged in to 66 and Mercy is showing as restricted but over on Ramp her main cam stream is viewable.

I think you may have missed the point. You're talking about streams which are only 'restricted' in the sense that you have to be logged in to view them. Which is quite different to the streams which you can only view if you're a VIP or you've topped up in the last 30 days. Two different things entirely.

To be fair to posters here, you using the term "restricted" (a term 66 use in reference to the AV requirements) caused this confusion.

(This post was last modified: 17-04-2021 12:15 by ShandyHand.)
17-04-2021 12:10