Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(16-04-2021 22:25 )830ResAtDorsia Wrote:  Anyone else not able to watch the cams at all? I haven't topped up since early March and am now met with a msg saying that my premium chat and cam features are disabled until I top up again or become a VIP member. Despite the fact that I still have credits (146) in my account. I can't use them however. I tried clicking on one of the cams and it just sent me back to the main page.

I remember reading some posts on here discussing something like this a month or two ago. I didn't realize that it was like this though. I figured it only disabled the chat features until you spent your existing credits or topped up. The way it's set up now seems pretty foolish. Anyway, I'm a stubborn fuck and don't feel like spending more money (however little it is) to use the credits I already bought. Very confusing all around Huh

Yes mate same Sad i still have a few credits left aswell but i refuse to top up again out of principle, ive emailed them about it but didnt get a reply so i just don't use their site anymore

I miss Amber Coen
16-04-2021 22:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

^^^They've set us free Big Grin

Cuz I'm freee. Free loadingggg
16-04-2021 23:06
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(16-04-2021 22:33 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  That is preposterous. It’s like saying, yes, I see you have a tenner in your hand, but you got it from the cashpoint so long ago it no longer qualifies as money.

I posted elsewhere about this fundamental manipulation of punter's perception of the value of their credits by the operators. Once you've topped up your money has gone. It is no longer yours. The only value the credits have thereafter is that which the operator chooses to give them at any given point. These credits might as well be chocolate buttons! All you're doing with them post-top up is telling the operator which babe to reward accordingly.

Everything is based on trust post top-up. We have to bank on the operators not taking liberties with the nominal value of our credits. (I mean besides the fact that each babe sets their own values to what your credits will get from them specifically.)

It's like buying a digital copy of a movie from one of those paid cloud servers. There's no guarantee your movie will ALWAYS be there for you to use. The terms of use are always the providers to change as they see fit.

We need our eyes open to this at all times.

Of course terms being pissed about with can be to the detriment of the customer's sense of whether they should be spending any more money with the provider. And so they are usually more cautious about changing things as oddly as 66 have here.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2021 23:34 by ShandyHand.)
16-04-2021 23:32
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^Mate apologies if I didn't keep up with chat on Emma's show yesterday.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
17-04-2021 08:05
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(16-04-2021 22:25 )830ResAtDorsia Wrote:  Anyone else not able to watch the cams at all? I haven't topped up since early March and am now met with a msg saying that my premium chat and cam features are disabled until I top up again or become a VIP member. Despite the fact that I still have credits (146) in my account. I can't use them however. I tried clicking on one of the cams and it just sent me back to the main page.

I remember reading some posts on here discussing something like this a month or two ago. I didn't realize that it was like this though. I figured it only disabled the chat features until you spent your existing credits or topped up. The way it's set up now seems pretty foolish. Anyway, I'm a stubborn fuck and don't feel like spending more money (however little it is) to use the credits I already bought. Very confusing all around Huh

I did get the same type of message at the start of this month and topped up and spent the credits. I think Studio66 should set a minimum amount of credits that would be allowed to be kept in account to avoid top up and reslly do think if you have credits still in your account whether you have used them or not you should still be allowed tb use them. I would keep pursuing customer service and keep pressure on ga;lleerry to help you reclaim them and be allwed to usev them.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
17-04-2021 08:12
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Transport for London were also similar scammy in their 5 pound deposit for the Oyster card, in which you could only get it back by applying for it. Counting on the many who didn't read the fineprint or didn't go through the process. Even now you can use a reader machine to get it back when finished with but only after a year of use. And not everyone has or wishes to use a debit/credit card instead to travel. They milked it from tourists. And the excuse about saving plastic waste doesn't wash when a discarded plastic bottle isn't similarly addressed.

Another case of not owning your own cash. And with s66 there isn't even any fineprint, they seem to be making it up on the fly.
17-04-2021 08:40
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

have to look at this way buying credits months ago is not helping there cashflow this month obviously they need money to pay the girls and keep the lights on get the feeling they are living from month to month at the moment

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-04-2021 08:45
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

What precisely are the rules with credits and top ups in place?

I have only 1 credit at the moment, but have full chat-write access and cams access. However, I spent heavily 2 weeks ago tipping Anastasia Harris.

Do guys with no creds have chat-write access?

Are punters given individual bespoke access arrangements according to their spend history? I cannot imagine S66 wanting to alienate certain big hitters with petty rules like this? Oh, wait....
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2021 08:48 by Rake.)
17-04-2021 08:46
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

I've currently got 49 credits, looks like I can still chat... But I do have a VIP account, so maybe that's why?
17-04-2021 09:27
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(17-04-2021 09:27 )Spike1876 Wrote:  I've currently got 49 credits, looks like I can still chat... But I do have a VIP account, so maybe that's why?

I dont have VIP!
17-04-2021 10:17