Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^ Ah but that might be less lucrative, if more above board. It would negate the drive to payment of the 'nearly' seen. Or at least that's the theory. As usual any negative impacts of what they do are carefully expunged from thought.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jennyjamesmod...2657226753

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2020 11:59 by ShandyHand.)
10-04-2020 11:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
2015watcher Offline
WatcherTheWizard & Fifa Magician

It’s a tricky one, the ‘free’ bit these girls go on about isn’t always true especially tip goals, people have tipped therefor money has been paid same for buzzes, unfortunately we can not all afford to contribute to tip goals etc speaking for me too, trust me I would call and cam if I could but my living and financial situation doesn’t allow for that which then places me in the FREELOADER category Rolleyes the way the babes use that term is like they are calling us C**ts, and because I and many others can’t afford to contribute to the shows are we worse people? We shouldn’t have the right to cap and get videos of the shows? I am like ShandyHand I enjoy the babes that get their regular contributors, reach tip goals and put on a show without a fuss and everyone enjoys the show, also I have mentioned a few times but it remains an unwritten rule since the introduction of tip goals 99.9% agree and perform on the main FTA cam, those who don’t want to show on main cam really should be cam only or clearly state the tip goal is for pervcam then there would be no arguments or people getting conned...

Forum Award Wins > 2020 Best Cap / Cap Set. Unsung Hero 2022
6/12 Nominations (Forum Record) 2022
17 Nominations Total Since 2020. 2020x3. 2021x5. 2022x6. 2023x3
Leaving Forum 05/05/2024
10-04-2020 12:21
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(10-04-2020 11:34 )Danzig Wrote:  If babes like Jenny or Izzy do not to perform on the free stream then there is no need for them to keep wasting people's time setting up tip goals. They can just ask to be taken off sreen for private tits and pussy shows.

Totally spot on, girls like Jenny should not be doing tip shows they are clearly a level above where she wants to be as she's never going to show fta as wants to leave the babeshows in the future and work in real tv production,
Her idea of making tip goal shows for just those who tip would kill the idea off, it's funny that the girls who make the most from tips are the ones who show the most FTA, Atlanta and Gia for example have there pussy out the whole time and they get more and more tipping as people see what they are paying for,
Jenny idea would see the same happen as pervecam where it's far less popular today as to many girls used the fact u had to pay to see as a way of getting your money and then doing very little, I. Can see why a no show girl like Jenny would like to do. That on tip goal shows but hopefully get boss will have. Little more sense

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
10-04-2020 12:52
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

When she first turned up I was pleased for Chloe Aying and then she got a lot of stick because she was the first one to show just a foot and now works behind the webcam screen.
I've read her chat and noticed a good relationship with her fans.
Good for her, looks like she stuck with what she thought best and in the long run it seems better than some sort of half and half measure.
Mercedes Rose is doing the same thing. A pity as she's nice but she says that's what she wants.
10-04-2020 12:57
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(10-04-2020 12:21 )2015watcher Wrote:  It’s a tricky one, the ‘free’ bit these girls go on about isn’t always true especially tip goals, people have tipped therefor money has been paid same for buzzes, unfortunately we can not all afford to contribute to tip goals etc speaking for me too, trust me I would call and cam if I could but my living and financial situation doesn’t allow for that which then places me in the FREELOADER category Rolleyes the way the babes use that term is like they are calling us C**ts, and because I and many others can’t afford to contribute to the shows are we worse people? We shouldn’t have the right to cap and get videos of the shows? I am like ShandyHand I enjoy the babes that get their regular contributors, reach tip goals and put on a show without a fuss and everyone enjoys the show, also I have mentioned a few times but it remains an unwritten rule since the introduction of tip goals 99.9% agree and perform on the main FTA cam, those who don’t want to show on main cam really should be cam only or clearly state the tip goal is for pervcam then there would be no arguments or people getting conned...

I've pondered this freeloader thing before. Clearly there's no greater problem plaguing the world in the year 2020 than men who refuse to give all their money away to girls on the internet Rolleyes Tongue

But what exactly makes one a freeloader? How would the girls define that term? On S66 for example, you can't chat without having topped up at some point iirc. I'd say that right there crosses you off the freeloader list. But of course that's not the case. Many of the girls seem to conveniently assign that term to anyone they want to. Say a guy spends a lot just on one girl. Is he a freeloader to all the other girls? What if he takes a break from spending for a while. Does that make him a freeloader? Do any of these questions matter? Big Grin
10-04-2020 13:15
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(10-04-2020 10:51 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Tbf Jenny was, only recently, expressing sympathy against same. She suggested instead that 'ticket shows' be established on their cam platform (i.e. a one off payment in advance for a cam show with no subsequent credits/min rate). She was supposed to be putting the proposal to her bosses.

Ticket shows should become a part of every presenters shows, if they want to do it.

Paying £10 for a 10 minute ticket show is reasonable, if they're willing to get naughtier behind a paywall.

I love babes with brown nipples
10-04-2020 14:18
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Oh dear.
Red rag to the snookered bull territory has been entered into bladewaveWink.
The freeloader. Ah yes. That old favourite subject Tongueannoyed.
I fear another rant coming on.
Snookered goes for a lie down to restrain himself RolleyesBig Laugh.

10-04-2020 15:21
icy12 Offline
Banned

(10-04-2020 10:53 )2015watcher Wrote:  ^^^ Well good luck to Jenny but personally I wouldn’t like to see that becoming the norm (all tip goals being perv only for tippers) can’t see them managing to get it free for just those that have tipped. Also 100% confidence that Jenny will not show anything FTA so personally she is off my to watch list I don’t like to name names but Izzy also a master of avoiding the main cam, why they are not just cam only shows I don’t know. And yes snookered very much in agreement those dodging the main cam showing a foot here a head there or a knee elsewhere need scrapped Rolleyes [Image: 9f36881339921288.jpeg]
[Image: d84e5e1339921292.jpeg]
Will just say again I respect each babes choice in what they show or don’t show but when it begins to resemble a piss take and tippers feel like they are being conned that needs stopping but then of course we are not allowed to comment on this or we are a FREELOADER bladewave

Looks like the demise of S66 cams is going to be sooner than expected...
10-04-2020 15:27
icy12 Offline
Banned

S66 babes on cams at those glorious 480p webcams and ripping off the peeps who pay ridiculous rates of a bit of a flash, whereas there's kylie rose, hannah claydon , zara lei and april mae all at the babaestation studios in amazing HD streaming...
Say no more S66 'PRODUCERS'...
10-04-2020 15:30
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

But you have to give the babes at S66tv credit for at least doing the honourable thing by staying at home even if the shows are of crap quality,i choose not to watch s66tv at present simply because of the picture quality
10-04-2020 15:33