Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(20-03-2020 00:58 )mikeybhoy73 Wrote:  These, as I like to call them "drowning in a bath" camshows are fucking brutal. Girls just lying there for hours with only their foreheads and kneecaps showing.
Far too many of them doing this crap now.

Agreed and Drowning in a bath is officially the description henceforth.
My objection to it, succinctly is that it's unwelcoming, irrespective. Fernanda Heart tried it a few weeks back and you can read here my report on what happened.
She's never tried it since.
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2020 17:00 by Chrisst.)
20-03-2020 16:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Crazy Diamond Offline
Senior Poster

From what I've seen do far, the babes that do good webshows from the studio do good ones from home. obviously there is a problem with the lighting and picture quality because they are not using the expensive, professional equipment at the studio and as we know, broadband is patchy dependant on where you live.

Also, they're not going to jump around on their own furniture and possibly damage it, and how many are going to use oil or cream if they have to clear it up themselves?
20-03-2020 19:10
mikeybhoy73 Offline
Spikeyboy63

I called out Chrissy B's drowning in the bath antics last night, told her she had a beautiful forehead and kneecaps and she was fucking raging.... called me a 'smartass' and presumably just sat in the same pose for another 3 hours while wondering why no one was calling her.
20-03-2020 22:42
Crazy Diamond Offline
Senior Poster

I've not seen Grace Elisabeth before, so if tonight was her debut then it's one of the best I've seen. She's got an amazing body (I was particularly entranced by her wonderful bottom) and a fantastic attitude (getting nude. flashing her gash, pussy play and sucking on a dildo). She's not sure if she's back Sunday or Monday.
21-03-2020 03:17
mikeybhoy73 Offline
Spikeyboy63

(21-03-2020 03:17 )Crazy Diamond Wrote:  I've not seen Grace Elisabeth before, so if tonight was her debut then it's one of the best I've seen. She's got an amazing body (I was particularly entranced by her wonderful bottom) and a fantastic attitude (getting nude. flashing her gash, pussy play and sucking on a dildo). She's not sure if she's back Sunday or Monday.

She is absolutly stunning and it was a pleasure to watch her last night in full flow prior to the producers taming her down over the coming weeks.
21-03-2020 10:26
verybadroger Offline
Master Poster

I loved Jennifer Jade last night. Very inventive and seductive on her couch.

I actually quite like the graininess of the shows from home, as long as it's watchable. Reminds me of some of the channels from 15 or more years ago. Feels a bit more ad hoc and unpredictable, particularly with a good performer such as Jen or Jada.
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2020 11:29 by verybadroger.)
21-03-2020 11:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-03-2020 14:36 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(20-03-2020 04:47 )Taon777 Wrote:  So how does that explain that Studio 66 are the only company out of all the three have decided to not run the shows from the studio for the last 4 days when Xpanded & Babestation are doing the shows as normal in studio?

Which im sure its optional for any of the women on Xpanded or Babestation to not come in if they wanted to be safe at home.
But with Studio 66 its basically the management saying screw this we are not coming into the studio building at all & all ye ladys have to do your own shows from home with next to useless video quailty to add to it.

None of us know what the personal circumstances of the production staff are. They won't have the numbers that Bs have and it probably only needs a couple of them to be looking out for an elderly relative, or have something like asthma themselves that renders them high risk and the whole studio operation becomes unviable.

Whatever the reason, anyone judging others for doing what they think is the right thing, in these times, is just a twat. Imo.

Technical problems with the picture quality are a separate issue.

Well said The Silent Majority, plus we don’t know the personal circumstances of the s66 babe’s too for similar reasons

Piper Niven Superfan
21-03-2020 11:41
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Exactly

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
21-03-2020 11:50
icy12 Offline
Banned

Izzy must have the most unrealistic tip-goal in the history of the Babechannels.

'4800 (£480) odd tips for naughty tricks'

All in 480p quality

We'll see how much happens then lol
21-03-2020 22:25
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ My Tip Goal rule #1:

The more non-specific the tip goal is in the OSG the less trust I have in it and the more likely I am to pass on it.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
21-03-2020 23:28