gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Fernanda - Studio66 - Web-Only

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fernanda - Studio66 - Web-Only
I know it's well intentioned but I would be grateful if we would all try to restrict commercial discussions to the right threads.

Good vibes, spread love, be real
12-01-2020 17:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I apologise if I put out my comment in the wrong place

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
12-01-2020 20:49
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(12-01-2020 20:49 )babelover48 Wrote:  I apologise if I put out my comment in the wrong place

Ditto!!Sad
13-01-2020 12:29
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: image-43CC_5E2C6AD4.jpg]
[Image: image-BB26_5E2C6AD4.jpg]
25-01-2020 17:21
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

The mammaries are out on the web!!! Big Grin Big Grin

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
25-01-2020 17:44
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(25-01-2020 17:44 )babelover48 Wrote:  The mammaries are out on the web!!! Big Grin Big Grin
Why are they different sizes? The right one's like the patches on a Geography teacher's jacket and the left one isn't.
25-01-2020 18:24
HLO Offline
Meh

[Image: cKETDNy.gif]
25-01-2020 18:46
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Fernanda Heart finished early without warning or a sign off.

I assumed that she was on a break and it wasn't until after 19.00 that Paulinho78 Cool asked in the chat when she was returning and gallerys66 said she should be back on later tonight and subsequently they told him that she might Webcam from home.
On checking the guide I saw that it had been altered to show her finished at 18.00 although she is currently shown as back on at 22.00 - 23.00. I've noticed before that in the event of a schedule change the day producer doesn't alter the schedule after 22.00 presumably because that time is the responsibility of the night time producer.

It might be that Fernanda Heart will reappear later on, even at the time specified but time will tell.

I speculate that Fernanda Heart left because she wasn't getting that many calls even on Web Only and we've seen before that she doesn't like sitting about waiting. It was also the case that she had encountered numerous telephone issues during the day and again we've seen before that she doesn't like to be put in a position where she has to apologise for viewers wasting their money.

Another factor was that there was no Sky in the afternoon. Several of us made light of that including me and I thought that it was due to all the presenters wanting to perform beyond the rules although gallerys66 inferred a technical problem. It could be the case that the channels need every platform that they have access to if they are to draw an audience, especially as they field so many girls now, with Fernanda Heart used to a full day of calls.
Is it the case perhaps that the pressures acting upon the babe channels are effecting even the very best presenters in that they cannot attract new viewers as easily as they once did and thus cannot sustain interest over a period. Fernanda Heart has appeared for four or five shows on the trot and today was heard to report that 'my line is totally free' several times.

[Image: image-49FF_5E2CAC50.jpg]
[Image: image-C17D_5E2CAC50.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2020 22:01 by Chrisst.)
25-01-2020 20:53
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Fernanda's Heart daytime show was TV too with lots of shout outs with a synchronised mic. I noticed an exchange with a viewer on her Perve Cam chat which culminated in this lovely post:

[Image: image-772E_5E4DC662.jpg]

At around 21.00 she switched to Web Only but also took calls that might normally have been Webcam. In the past she has shown the Webcam cover:

[Image: image-D2A5_5E4DCF48.jpg]

Last time she showed it and later as a result of enquiries remarked on air that she hadn't gone home. It could be that Fernanda Heart had that in mind because this evening tried to combine Web Only and Webcam and so just showed us just her head as in this example:

[Image: image-F0EC_5E4DC662.jpg]

The reaction on her Perve Cam chat was ecstactic as below:

[Image: image-EF70_5E4DC662.jpg]

However the reaction on the normal chat wasn't and viewers were asking what she was doing.
At around 21.45 the head shot disappeared and was replace by the Webcam cover. In her Webcam chat Fernanda Heart posted these two messages:

[Image: image-1D44_5E4DC662.jpg]

The later one indicates that she was unhappy with something and the other that it had to do with the picture. We know that Fernanda Heart monitors our feedback but we can't be sure that she was apologising for the issue depicted above, it may have been something that only Webcam viewers experience (That doesn't include me)
Subsequently Fernanda Heart left without her usual sign off.

Conclusions.
1. Fernanda Heart has planned to perform twice a week since Christmas. Last week she flew to Africa and back for a day and remarked this afternoon that she's not returning to Brazil for the Carnival. Obviously she's that keen to appear but there's the law of diminishing returns.
2. Many viewers maintain the studio's influence but they reiterated their stance this evening:

[Image: image-87F2_5E4DD0CB.jpg]

3. There's three platforms: TV too, Web Only and Webcam and Fernanda Heart is the master of them.
4. If you're top of your tree then you've got more to lose if you try too hard to please all the people all the time.
5. Best to stick to your strengths and in Fernanda's Heart case that means the 'phones.

The guide says she's back on Saturday.
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2020 02:17 by Chrisst.)
20-02-2020 01:55
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

Chrisst she didnt go to Africa it was old pictures flashback thursday. like the next day she posted pictures of her skydive in Dubai from a few years back.. she may of wanted to try to please both sides of web which is hard to do, because we all want to see her as much as possible when she is working.
I didnt like what i saw in the chatroom last night so many ungrateful fans. But i had to keep quiet becuase i would of got into trouble...
Studio are trying to hard to try new things, and totally agree she is the best when it comes to the phones, tbh I'd like her to go back to 11am-9pm tv/web then 9pm-11pm fully backstage.. but that is down to her to make that choice. Sorry should of put this as a new post didnt think it would be this long..

Do like your posts chrisst
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2020 15:56 by Dilligafnorbert.)
20-02-2020 14:42

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles