Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
For me, Elite is pulling away now in terms of the best channel, definately leaving tease me in its wake, and beating Babestation into second place.

Overall the best girls, the best scenarios / sets and the best quality of programming. A lot of my favourites now hail from the elite side. The key is in the quality of the channels / programming which I have to say, Bangbabes falls down badly on with the technical faults bombing it down.

I guess they call it Elite for a reason, because it is the best. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
05-06-2010 23:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Devillish Offline
Huge Hazel Admirer

Elite have some of the most gorgeous phone-in girls. They lose someone like Ashley and replace her with Alice. Brilliant bit of business. With night-time girls like Caty and Hazel and now Alice on Fridays and daytime girls like the stunning Miss Pennington and Becky Roberts shows Elite is still leading the way.

Sexiest Babes: 1) Hazel 2) Mia 3) Jenn 4) Maria 5) Paige G 6) Jada 7) Georgie 8) Lucky 9) Moisty 10) Heather Kay
05-06-2010 23:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-06-2010 22:57 )aceman65 Wrote:  All this talk, about filthy going ons on the mic, with Alice and Caty last night, is nothing compared to what Michelle is saying tonight, when she's on the mic. eek

Now that's filth. Tongue

michelle turned my front room blue just now when she said. "im getting my pussy all nice and wet for you to spunk up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

mica has just come on. hope her and caty do a 241

Piper Niven Superfan
05-06-2010 23:49
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(05-06-2010 23:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  michelle turned my front room blue just now when she said. "im getting my pussy all nice and wet for you to spunk up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Most of Michelle's time on the mic has been full of profanities....shockedshockedshocked
Good chance Mica & Caty will get together they usually do: but did you know Jade-Victoria is on DirtyTalkLive, could be a conflict of interests.
Michelle still going strong on SKY914/965, but HannahP just took over from Mica on SKY914 in a seriously erotic outfit...Heart

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2010 00:30 by RRROGER.)
06-06-2010 00:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-06-2010 00:27 )RRROGER Wrote:  Good chance Mica & Caty will get together they usually do: but did you know Jade-Victoria is on DirtyTalkLive, could be a conflict of interests.
Michelle still going strong on SKY914/965, but HannahP just took over from Mica on SKY914 in a seriously erotic outfit...Heart

i do know this, think my channel change button will be worn out tonight.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin hannah and mica are both very hot tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
06-06-2010 00:30
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(05-06-2010 23:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  michelle turned my front room blue just now when she said. "im getting my pussy all nice and wet for you to spunk up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Michelle's filthy talk all night, has been so raw that it would make an Irish Navi blush. Blush

Even Caty got in on the act, when they had her on the mic, whilst using the picture in picture mode. Shouting out to Michelle to get her fingers shoved up there, because she wanted to lick them afterwards.

And Caty's already said that she was going to do a 2-4-1 with Mica, at the start of the show. Tongue
06-06-2010 00:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

can see a chain forming, michelle taught caty to speak filth and in turn caty has taught alice lol. did hear that exchange between caty and michelle

Piper Niven Superfan
06-06-2010 00:36
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Nothing new about Elite TV allowing their girls to talk filth on the mic, as Hazel used to do it all the time. However, it's good to see that talking filth on the mic is back. Smile

Now then, we just need to get some of their girls to wear the type of see-through knickers that Emily wore when she worked at Elite TV. Yep, then the old days would really be back. Wink
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2010 00:42 by Chilly.)
06-06-2010 00:40
cainan Offline
Posting Machine

Caty and Mica on now....my night just got a whole lot better Heart

Both look stunning tonight.

EDIT - Wow, you'd think they were lovers.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2010 00:47 by cainan.)
06-06-2010 00:46
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(06-06-2010 00:40 )Chilly Wrote:  Nothing new about Elite TV allowing their girls to talk filth on the mic, as Hazel used to do it all the time. However, it's good to see that talking filth on the mic is back. Smile
Now then, we just need to get some of their girls to wear the type of see-through knickers that Emily wore when she worked at Elite TV. Yep, then the old days would really be back. Wink

If that's the case I eagerly look forward to the day when Mica grabs the mic during one of her stints and says something like "Ok boys, who wants to cum and fuck my pussy tonight?" laughlaugh

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
06-06-2010 00:57