Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Although i am not a great fan of Friday nights,i have to congratulate all at Elite for putting on a spectacular show last night,i personally did not tune in until about 12.15am,but reading the threads seems the majority loved the first 3 hours,for me it was all about Charlie O'Neal has to be the best signing since Mica(who i cant wait to see tonight).

Although not a fan i have to say Alice's thread seems to have been given the wrong heading,it should read Bad girl gone filthy,the comment about sharing a c**k had me in stitches.great night Elite looking forward to tonight.Big Grin

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
05-06-2010 11:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-06-2010 07:49 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  Last night!Elite at its very best,it reminded me why i spent two or three months of last year watching and phoning elite only,beat that BLUEBIRD!

elite got a lot of deserved criticism for the show friday last week(the "good girl gone bad"). Last night however was sensational. a brill half hour presenting from caty, then a very good show from danica with solo stints from charlie and caty. then at 12:30am came alice "filthy minx" goodwin who was sensational last night and at 3am alice got hit by "hurricane caty" and gave as good as she got.

tonight looks to be a good night as well with caty, mica and hannah all on

Piper Niven Superfan
05-06-2010 11:55
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

Think we all agree that Elite can be at times a bit Draconian when it comes to the restrictions on certain girls performances (hate the puppet-on-a-string type shows). Obviously they are governed by the same rules as every other channel but sometimes they take it to the nth degree. Last night appeared to be a good example of what can happen when things are relaxed at bit, and Elite was much better for it. Let’s hope for more of the same tonight.

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
05-06-2010 14:30
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Overall Elite seem to be rebuilding a good "stable" of night girls to compensate for recent losses, KittyLea's return for more regular & improved shows + newer recruits, EmmaLockhart,HannahPrentice+ the new Superstar, AliceGoodwin +2 other girls, not sure if on trial or signed up,CaliGarcia & CarmenScott + the established girls now puts Elite in a strong positition in this sector of the adult market.

05-06-2010 15:03
HEX!T Away
Retired

i dont like that poison ivy moniker 4 sophia, id much rather go with durham red. the sexy vamp killer, instead of psychotic librarian man h8er.

http://www.simonfraser.net/dante/Folio/Durham-Red.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/..._super.jpg

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 16:33 by HEX!T.)
05-06-2010 16:27
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(05-06-2010 15:03 )RRROGER Wrote:  +2 other girls, not sure if on trial or signed up,CaliGarcia & CarmenScott + the established girls now puts Elite in a strong positition in this sector of the adult market.

Would think that Cali is a cert as Jamie posted himself "Hope you're enjoying our new recruit"
Carmen also seems to have made the grade as Caty said last night that she hoped to be on with her soon to reaquaint themselves & refered to her as our "other new girl"

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 21:42 by Rael 74.)
05-06-2010 17:10
phillskie Offline
Apprentice Poster

Did anyone get the bit last night when Alice was complimenting Caty,telling her she was 'so fucking hot' and then mentioning that Caty told her that 'she had a nice little cunt' very hot indeed!
05-06-2010 18:11
phillskie Offline
Apprentice Poster

But she said C**T!!
05-06-2010 18:12
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

All this talk, about filthy going ons on the mic, with Alice and Caty last night, is nothing compared to what Michelle is saying tonight, when she's on the mic. eek

Now that's filth. Tongue
05-06-2010 22:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

michelle is always filth on the mic but alice was giving her a run for her money last night

Piper Niven Superfan
05-06-2010 23:35