Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ColinRB Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(31-12-2015 04:43 )masterjboy Wrote:  both use pervecam in the way it was intended!

There is the question - how was pervecam intended to be used?

There seems to be no consistences in use between different Babes and their Producers!
Some Babes seem to use the three Chat Rooms differently!
Some Producers allow the Babe to go Off TV for a chat, others are reluctant!
Some Babes seem to try to interact with those logged into their chat room, others for whatever reason don't communicate that way!
Some seem to see it as a way to make a lot of money others still seem to think that the quantity of phone calls is most important!
Maybe it changes daily depending on what the latest email states, as with anything new it takes time to work out how it fits in!
31-12-2015 05:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Theres only 1 way pervecam is meant to be used and thats to make money im guessing it isnt on free of charge and that you have to pay for it ??

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
31-12-2015 08:27
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-12-2015 17:42 )jackster100 Wrote:  ultimate night babe of the year Clare Richards and how do studio66 they put her in a small box in the corner or the screen. when lola and Sophia to of the worst babes get channels to themselves she should be like Jennifer jade and lucy zara and always get a channel to herself. she then may be able to do a great naked oil show like she used to do all the time>
How the f&@k can you say Sophia is 1 of the worst performers on St66 ?!?!?!? She is 1 of the best, most genuine hard working girls they have, on either day, night or perv cam Sophia always puts on the best show she is allowed to get away with, she never harps on about wish lists or extra tips to show a bit more, deffo atleast top 5 girl if not top 3
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2015 08:45 by Rob169.)
31-12-2015 08:42
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

(30-12-2015 22:50 )johnnytheirishman Wrote:  Who knows if she's been talking to other channels? I think like she says she loves working at S66, so I reckon she's hoping that they improve things so she can stay!
Her tweet said "Probably"
Pls sort it out Mr 66

^Mr S66 needs a repeated kicking in the nuts with hobnail boots until he begs Kerrie Lee to stay, as well as offering her a massive payrise and her own channel.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
31-12-2015 09:55
Lola's Knight Offline
account closed by request

Some shocking allegations against Lola here, shocking. A stunning girl with gigantic knockers doesn't have to put as much effort in as some of the lesser babes who fly around the studio like whirling dervishes. Yeah, jealousy is a terrible thing.

Lola's Areolas
31-12-2015 10:07
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(30-12-2015 22:50 )johnnytheirishman Wrote:  Who knows if she's been talking to other channels? I think like she says she loves working at S66, so I reckon she's hoping that they improve things so she can stay!
Her tweet said "Probably"
Pls sort it out Mr 66

Her tweet actually said "probably leaving the Babe Channels" implying a considration at least of other channels not just s66. Seemed an interesting distinction to me but it could be a case of reading between the lines incorrectly.

She also said she was leaving for "Too many reasons" in a later reply - if that's important.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
31-12-2015 10:49
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

(31-12-2015 10:07 )Lolas Knight Wrote:  Some shocking allegations against Lola here, shocking. A stunning girl with gigantic knockers doesn't have to put as much effort in as some of the lesser babes who fly around the studio like whirling dervishes. Yeah, jealousy is a terrible thing.

I agree with you mate.
IMO Lola is the best thing to happen to S66 for years. She has a superb NATURAL body and projects sexuality to the viewer without resorting to fake tits, fake tans and jumping round like a demented chimpanzee!
She has a great voice and is brilliant on the phones, which it seems would not be of any interest to a lot of the critics on here!
The interaction with the crew (which most of the girls do to different extents) adds a bit of spice to the shows and definitely draws in the audiences.
31-12-2015 11:13
rpj316 Offline
Account Closed

All of these shows need more natural babes like Lola.
When you speak to her she is really good, her seductive voice is perfect and she goes about her work in a more methodical way.

Each to his own I suppose,buy in my opinion, Lola is an essential babe to watch.
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2015 11:20 by rpj316.)
31-12-2015 11:19
Lola's Knight Offline
account closed by request

Well said The Prof, my good man. You have hit the nail on the head.

Her cut glass voice sets her apart from most other babes and gives her that extra something. You can tell that she is intelligent too which is something I find extremely arousing. She uses her brain to get the caller off so doesn't have to thrash around like the shark in Jaws.

As for her figure, its just amazing. She has a great arse and those tits are just sensational.

Here's to many more night shows from Lola!

Lola's Areolas
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2015 11:24 by Lola's Knight.)
31-12-2015 11:23
dominar rygel xvi Offline
Master Poster

(30-12-2015 17:42 )jackster100 Wrote:  lola and Sophia to of the worst babes get channels to themselves

That should read Lola and Sophia two of the best babes.
31-12-2015 13:05