Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(28-12-2015 08:03 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Why cant S66 go down the route and have 60-90 min solo stints like BS do then everyone could have the time and space they need to do there stuff and make money

Because that might be sensible and we can't have that Tongue

28-12-2015 12:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Studio 66's production policies make it difficult for them to accommodate the performers they have. Perhaps the production quality has gotten so low that their girls have already reached the stage where they perhaps don't care anymore? Hence the many shows of going through the motions and occasional instances of walking off set less than half way through the show.

A lot of the issues for me are that they think, inexplicably, that they can get away with similar shows as seen on daytime. Some of the sets they use are fine for daytime, where its just tease. But on nights they need to bring a lot more to the show and they simply don't. They need new ideas that may get the girls more interested again. Things such as theme nights might be a good idea to get people's interests up again, and giving their best performers more licence to roam on a good set on their own instead of having to share with someone who looks like she doesn't want to be there.

I might put the boot in to this channel but it's because we know they can do much better. I offer them possible solutions and new ideas they could try if they could be bothered. They've yet to show us that they are bothered to try though imo.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
28-12-2015 13:09
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

In a situation where a channel is not getting the best out of certain babes for whatever reason there will imo be a natural temptation sometimes to wish and hope those babes will move channels. This is especially the case when all avenues to put on a decent show on their current channel appear blocked.

Call me a heretic but I take the view the channels primary route to enticing calls should be to put on a visually, sexually stimulating show with as much imagination and creativity as possible.
S66 to my mind have chosen the other option so eloquently described by Regenerated.
The lazy, can't be arsed, peckingorderitis based, bung a few babes on boring sets option.
As a regular caller down the years the lazy option is not tempting me to call.
I want all babes on all channels to be given the best chance to succeed by virtue of airtime, set allocation, freedom of outfit choice, movement, pose and position.
Any time I see this opportunity is restricted I am liable to voice my disapproval and frustration no matter who is guilty.
It so happens that S66 are extremely culpable in a situation where they clearly have the tools and opportunity to do infinitely better.

28-12-2015 13:48
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Say I run an exclusive designer clothing boutique in Milan. You know, the sort of place a babe show babe would love to shop at.

It has a great season under its belt with a amazing new range and a fresh impetus to work from. Only problem is the store is in slightly dodgy if lucrative part of town. The boutique has a major issue with shoplifters.

Now I could replace my secruity system with all the latest gear. But I dont know. That would cost a LOT of money...

So I decide to add a couple of dummy cameras to spruce it up a bit and then let the workforce buy in half the quality cloth for our next season in the hope that'll put off the theives from going for us!

Now tell me who is more put of by the shoddy goods now on offer.. the guys doing nicking or the babe show babes who were previously hot to trot to pay through the nose for my merchandise?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2015 16:32 by ShandyHand.)
28-12-2015 16:27
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Everyone needs to stop worrying about how shit 66 is at the moment as Jamie has been on Twitter etc say how he is going to splash the cash this year coming with lots of new signings and better sets, everything is going to be amazing Wink

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-12-2015 21:00
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Is That a sounder of swine I see flying round the moon.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2015 21:14 by gunnar.)
28-12-2015 21:12
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Better sets and great women don't mean anything, if the sessions are super censored or if the women aren't getting enough solo screen time.

Maybe he could use some of that cash to bribe OfCON into stop being so uptight and hypocritical in their lame censorship Wink
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2015 21:14 by mrmann.)
28-12-2015 21:13
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

OMG the look on Lolas face she look very disturbed!!!! could be some serious problems ahead for the cameramen she's messing with. Bunny boiler ?????????
30-12-2015 04:16
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

(28-12-2015 21:12 )gunnar Wrote:  ^Is That a sounder of swine I see flying round the moon.

Was one wearing a beanie hat? That bastard Kevin told me he and has mates didn't get wings for Christmas!
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2015 11:51 by bigfatpiggyporker.)
30-12-2015 11:51
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

ultimate night babe of the year Clare Richards and how do studio66 they put her in a small box in the corner or the screen. when lola and Sophia to of the worst babes get channels to themselves she should be like Jennifer jade and lucy zara and always get a channel to herself. she then may be able to do a great naked oil show like she used to do all the time>
30-12-2015 17:42