Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(19-03-2015 17:56 )TheLaughingMan Wrote:  Don't really blame her. Good way to stay in relatively same line of work and make some money without having to deal with the bs that goes with being on TV.
Hope more girls follow suit. Personally I'm a bigger fan of using MFC/AW these days than the phone in's myself.

Oh I agree that there is far less to deal with online than on TV and that is obviously the attraction of the cam format for many girls. But the thing is, for someone like Hannah to continue having the same level of success on there, as she is no doubt used to, I would have thought she would need the profile offered by a continued presence on TV at the same time.

You only have to look at LoveUKGirl's "still alive?" comment on the previous page to realise she will have passed from some babe show fan's conciousness already.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
19-03-2015 18:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheLaughingMan Offline
Senior Poster

^^This is currently most likely to be the biggest stumbling block for most girls, especially new comers to the industry who don't have large fan bases to tweet or put the word out to when they're on cam so yes the TV work does indeed almost act as free advertisement for them.

But this may change as cam work becomes more and more popular and the girls grow their fanbases and keep them up to date on social media. Plus if the work on S66/BS cams they still kind of get some level of advertisement on the website, schedule and when the channels tweet who's gonna be on.

All I'm saying is seeing currently the level of feedback the girls get here regardless of anything they do I'd find myself attracted to the comforts of web cam work personally.

Especially with how unsure the work for the likes of S66/BS/RLC has become.
19-03-2015 19:03
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

I was just flicking through channels as always & thought i'd stopped on 'playboy' but NO it was 66!!!!!!!
I must say after all the negativity recently i am pleased to be able to post something POSITIVE!!!!
The new BAR set is fantastic!!!! & even more mouth watering is 'THE POLE'
I just hope the current girls make full use of it??????Tongue
20-03-2015 20:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
just seen the new bar set now. very nice indeed. can't wait to see it being used on nights

Piper Niven Superfan
20-03-2015 20:28
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

I am surprised that with the influx of young single men from Eastern European over the past few years that the Babeshows don't use poles more often

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
20-03-2015 21:53
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

TheLaughingManv - I personally hate the fact a huge percentage of the girls use the cam sites and I can't understand why people on here would like that because on most of them to even see the girl you have to be a member / pay the only reason I can think of people wanting this is so they can see even more than what they can on tv.

I think this is one reason why there is a downfall on Studio66 anyway. I don't think there webcam home thing they do is a great Idea. I can't remember who it was and on what social media thing it was on but I am sure I read one of them saying something like 'common guys ive been waiting on here for X amount of time i'l be going soon' sort of thing
20-03-2015 22:29
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

So theres a New Bar In Town... Ok which sexy babe is Gona be the first to drain out my pump???Tongue

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
20-03-2015 23:08
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

It's Friday night and yet again S66 has got a daytime girl putting on a so-called tease show until 1AM who is clearly not even going to remove her top nevermind anything else.

Fucking pathetic Bounce
20-03-2015 23:09
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I see people posting that Clare Richards is 'back' tonight?
Did she ever leave? Some girls have been on vacation longer than that Rolleyes
This channel is at it for sure, getting people to phone because they think it's last chance saloon then she's back after about enough time to wash her G-string let alone hang it Rolleyes
20-03-2015 23:31
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

If you ask me Clare Richards leaving S66 was a publicity stunt, I mean how many times did Sophia Knight apparently leave, 3 times I think it was Rolleyes

Nonetheless I am happy to see her back mainly because she is a night time performer unlike those woeful tease girls who won't even get their rack out as that's just something they aren't comfortable doing, well if that's the case then just what the fuck are you doing on our screens past 10PM Rolleyes
21-03-2015 01:08