Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Scrolled through as usual last night to find Gemma, and another girl on 941 laying on their front,scrolled through a few times both had not moved,i do not stay long these days just wondered if those of you who stay through to the early hours (though for the life of me i do not understand why)can tell me if either of them actually moved.HuhHuh

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
19-03-2015 13:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

(19-03-2015 13:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  This is the current s66 night roster as far as I can work out, I'm including daybabes who do the occasional full nightshow like sophia lares

Victoria Roberts
Kandi Kay
Steph Wright
Sophia Lares
Kerrie-Lee
Becky Roberts
Adele Taylor (Adele is though leaving s66 and the babeshows at the end of next month)
Tommie-Jo
Hannah Martin
Olivia Berzinc
Becky Roberts
Gina Serino
Jade-Adele
Yasmine James
Ella Jolie
Roxanne Leigha
Candy
Kourtney
Keira Knight (keira is returning to s66 in April and is apparently going to be doing nights)
Taylor-Lee

Then there's the s66 daybabes who do the extended daytime/teaseshows
Emma C
Cara Brett
Gemma Hiles
Scarlet Bouvier
Fernanda Ferrari
Tiffany Rose
Lucy-Anne
Porchia Watson
Evelyn
Macy-Leigh
Cara Steel

Becky Roberts = no more nightshow
Jade Adele = missing
Gina Serino = missing
Yazmine James = missing
Keira Knight = never did nightshow
Adele Taylor = leaving in april
Hannah Martin = Still alive?
Cara Brett = once a week and for 2 hours only

Daybabes who do "extended" and "tease" are not part of a "night roster", IMO.
Daybabes are not nightbabes, Rammy. We're talking of nightbabes.

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2015 14:27 by LoveUKGirls.)
19-03-2015 14:24
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(19-03-2015 13:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  This is the current s66 night roster as far as I can work out, I'm including daybabes who do the occasional full nightshow like sophia lares

You've got Becky Roberts twice on that list. You could replace one of them with Emma Butt.
19-03-2015 14:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
just have done aaron, thanks for spotting.

loveukgirls, I said myself in my post adele taylor was leaving at the end of next month but that's next month. she is still till then a current s66 nightbabe. Hannah Martin is apparently coming back next month. Also yasmine james isn't missing, she is having time off from the babeshows to have a baby but hasn't left s66 and is planning to return to s66 in the summer. becky roberts did a nightshow a few weeks ago and as far as I know hasn't said she's no longer doing nights so have included her in the night roster as when she does nights she does a full nightshow. ive said Keira Knight hasn't done nights yet, but is apparently going to start doing nights when she returns to s66 in april so have included her on my list. as for jade-adele and gina, they haven't been on s66 in a while but as far as I know haven't left s66 so have included them

yes daybabes doing extended daytime/teaseshows aren't nightbabes which is why ive listed them separately

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2015 15:58 by Rammyrascal.)
19-03-2015 15:16
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(19-03-2015 15:16 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^
becky roberts did a nightshow a few weeks ago and as far as I know hasn't said she's no longer doing nights so have included her in the night roster as when she does nights she does a full nightshow.

You said the same thing in her night show thread, yet not one other member saw her. There are no comments re: her night shows since November, no caps or vids either, and nothing on another forum. I think you must've dreamed the whole thing. I get the impression, rightly or wrongly, that Becky has, for the most part, finished with nights. That said, she can BARELY bother with days now.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
19-03-2015 15:38
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Any time Rammy lists regular S66 night babes you know to roughly divide by two and add one or two, to get the true picture. So well done LoveUKGirls Wink

Interesting when Sin TV actually starts broadcasting, if they can breath new life into the babeshow nightshow. Something S66 looks to have given up.
19-03-2015 15:43
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

yeah robot devil is right Becky hasnt done nights since Nov and she almost cant be bothered doing days i mean when i switch over to her shes always got a face like thunder think she only still comes in for the pay cheque Wink

Hannah Martin has said shes off tv for a while

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2015 15:46 by HannahsPet.)
19-03-2015 15:44
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(19-03-2015 15:44 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Hannah Martin has said shes off tv for a while

Yep, Hannah hasn't been on TV since early January. Last I heard (on 66 webcam on 13th March) she was saying that she had taken 3 months off and it was definitely an "if" she would be back on TV.

However, she did take a break around same time last year, IIRC, and returned to TV in April.

Edited to correct webcam date.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2015 09:10 by ShandyHand.)
19-03-2015 17:11
TheLaughingMan Offline
Senior Poster

Don't really blame her. Good way to stay in relatively same line of work and make some money without having to deal with the bs that goes with being on TV.
Hope more girls follow suit. Personally I'm a bigger fan of using MFC/AW these days than the phone in's myself.

Not a lot of the ladies I look forward to seeing do it regularly enough for me though. Plus my house phone is a load of shit Tongue and I'm too lazy to get a newer one so that makes the cams a little more attractive to meCool
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2015 17:57 by TheLaughingMan.)
19-03-2015 17:56
TheLaughingMan Offline
Senior Poster

(19-03-2015 13:48 )bombshell Wrote:  Scrolled through as usual last night to find Gemma, and another girl on 941 laying on their front,scrolled through a few times both had not moved,i do not stay long these days just wondered if those of you who stay through to the early hours (though for the life of me i do not understand why)can tell me if either of them actually moved.HuhHuh

Wait what? Do people watch the whole thing? What the fookHuhHuhHuh

Why? I watching for maybe 10 minutes if I don't feel like having a fat phone bill at the end of the month and around 10mins and however long extra it takes for the call when I do ring in.

But who could watch from 10-5:30? Surely people don't do that?
19-03-2015 18:01