Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(10-03-2015 14:48 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Interesting development last night,Portia went after about 50 minutes,wonder if was lack of calls or a sudden policy change based on what their rivals were doing,whatever the reason i still think it illustrates that daybabes doing dayshows after 10pm is not a viable or workable long term strategy.

I don't think what happened with porchia last night illustrates your point that daybabes on after 10pm isn't viable or a workable long term option. mainly because s66 has been having daybabes on past 10pm either doing "extended dayshows" or teaseshows for quite a while now and last night was the first time (as far as I know) the daybabe went home early (if the schedule was correct), otherwise the daybabe has done her full show and has seemingly been busy on the phones. If porchia went home early (she may have been just doing till when she finished last night and the schedule hadn't been updated) then probably she wasn't getting the calls so s66 decided to finish porchia early. if this carries on being the case, sooner rather than later s66 will stop having daybabes on past 10pm. have to see what happens with evelyn tonight and Lucy-Anne on Friday night. if they also finish early (if the schedule is correct for them) then think s66 will sooner rather than later finish having daybabes on past 10pm.

agree kerravon, therobotdevil does raise a perfectly valid point in his post

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 15:44 by Rammyrascal.)
10-03-2015 15:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

(10-03-2015 15:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 14:48 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Interesting development last night,Portia went after about 50 minutes,wonder if was lack of calls or a sudden policy change based on what their rivals were doing,whatever the reason i still think it illustrates that daybabes doing dayshows after 10pm is not a viable or workable long term strategy.

I don't think what happened with porchia last night illustrates your point that daybabes on after 10pm isn't viable or a workable long term option. mainly because s66 has been having daybabes on past 10pm either doing "extended dayshows" or teaseshows for quite a while now and last night was the first time (as far as I know) the daybabe went home early (if the schedule was correct), otherwise the daybabe has done her full show and has seemingly been busy on the phones. If porchia went home early (she may have been just doing till when she finished last night and the schedule hadn't been updated) then probably she wasn't getting the calls so s66 decided to finish porchia early. if this carries on being the case, sooner rather than later s66 will stop having daybabes on past 10pm. have to see what happens with evelyn tonight and Lucy-Anne on Friday night. if they also finish early (if the schedule is correct for them) then think s66 will sooner rather than later finish having daybabes on past 10pm.

agree kerravon, therobotdevil does raise a perfectly valid point in his post

Huh Me no understand Bounce

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
10-03-2015 16:01
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

It's a good idea by Studio66tv but they are killing it by basically making it a Dayshow. Fair enough some may not wanna show tits ect and that's understandable.

The issues i have with it.

1. The Girls pretty much showing nothing @ all
2. Lack of movement/enthusiasm
3. What i understand it's only Dayshow talk.

Yes fair enough some girls may not wanna talk naughty ect. But to my understanding with Evelyn when on The Pad she pretty much was getting every guy off on the phone in the DAY! So why is she not willing to do it on nights ?

Also when Evelyn was on The Pad she was giving a NIGHT SHOW Performance in the DAY just simply without been naked all tho you could argue @ times she wasn't far away from been naked!

It's all very confusing to me but if they are making money which i guess they are they won't care.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
10-03-2015 16:14
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(10-03-2015 15:06 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Why wouldn't they just say 'She's not doing anything extra, so why are you paying her more money ?'

Well from what Evelyn told me that isn't the case. If I understood her correctly, she'd have been paid more if she'd been persuaded to do adult chat, but as it was they couldn't persuade her.
10-03-2015 16:19
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

^^^^ They must be paying extra....Lucy Anne said they offered her silly money to do it.

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
10-03-2015 16:21
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

Cara Steel is scheduled for an extended dayshow until midnight on Thursday.
10-03-2015 16:26
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

(10-03-2015 16:26 )Mellow Wrote:  Cara Steel is scheduled for an extended dayshow until midnight on Thursday.

WOW!!!
Two more hours of her doing NOTHING (no tease, no movements, no tits out, no dirty talk)
Thank you, S66!
laugh

How about scheduling Miss Cara Brett three times a week, instead of one?
Kara de la Hoyde and Cara Brett are their best night performers, in my opinion, and I think Miss Brett might take Clare's place in S66 night roster.

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 16:49 by LoveUKGirls.)
10-03-2015 16:47
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(10-03-2015 16:21 )teewee Wrote:  ^^^^ They must be paying extra....Lucy Anne said they offered her silly money to do it.

No, she didn't. She said they offered her silly money to do adult chat. That's different. Evelyn had a similar offer, but declined.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 17:42 by southlondonphil.)
10-03-2015 17:24
Sam90 Offline
Junior Poster

Has Kourtney That Was On The Other Night Got Twitter Peeps?
10-03-2015 17:25
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Seems more of the night babes putting less effort into their showsSadSad Turning into a skip channel. When you look back at the Bang Babes shows, most of the girls now would be struggling to get an auditionSadSad
10-03-2015 17:27