Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I think im entitled to respond to whatever posts i want to on the forum and not be lectured by other forum members like you on how to behave on the forum. Also your not getting the point what I was making which is that you present your opinion as fact and is the only right opinion to have regarding s66 and anyone who disagrees is always wrong as far as your concerned

Not interested in going round and round in circles on this subject but what you see as me presenting my opinion as fact is no different to the way your own opinion is presented. The key difference is I'll say something only when I think it needs saying as I think can be seen from our hugely varying numbers of posts on this forum. If giving an opinion now and again is a demonstration of me supposedly thinking it's the only opinion that's correct then quite how do you judge your many hundreds, if not thousands, of posts saying the same thing over and over again pretty much on a daily basis? Is that not actually far more of an example of someone who feels their opinion is the only one that's right then?

I made a point about what seems to be an instant results policy at S66. Does making that point automatically qualify it as it being the only opinion that's right? More so than you making the oft repeated argument that they have such and such as night girls (the list regularly changes) so the channel can't be struggling?

You'll have to tell me how that works? What I will say is that when I see S66 bringing in someone like Ella, who has basically been doing the same show for the last 2 years now, I'm quite happy to believe I'm closer to the truth than you are.
09-03-2015 16:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Just a small technical observation:

During a short 'logo interruptus' last night I had a thought that probably answers a question posed on this thread a while back. Namely why the logo man is often so bad with his aim when trying to black out the girls' faux pas'?

I reckon quite a few of 66's 'logo ups' are done 'blind' - I mean without seeing the delayed output feed at all. In other words the operator, probably just on the studio floor, sees only the live feed and has to try and guess the delay to hit the right spot on the output feed. That's why they miss so often and why the logo seems to stay up so long for even small infractions! They are trying to cover as much of the output as they think's appropriate without actually knowing whether they have hit the right spot or not!

Don't know why this sort of stuff interests me but there you go I hope that sounds plausible for someone else who may be wondering the same thing! Smile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2015 20:53 by ShandyHand.)
09-03-2015 17:54
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Studio66tv have made a smart move having the Daytime girls stay on till around 12am/1am But it's failing in my eyes by calling it Extended DayChat! Mainly because the girls are been very static boring to watch considering it's 22.50pm and it's like watching a dayshow come on surely @ that time they can be WAY MORE TEASE!

Fair enough money wise it's winning but for viewing reasons it's boring. They had Cara Brett last night do a real good show but the rest of them by other girls ain't been any better than a Day show

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
09-03-2015 23:48
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

^^Yes I like the extended shows with the day girls in principal, especially how much ass Ev' shows off and Tiffany when she wore the mesh bra too...

But I think they should really only focus on using the girls who are willing to show at least some bum, stand up, tease a bit....beyond the day girls earning a bit extra cash for themselves I don't really see the appeal if it's day chat and simply no tease at all....HuhHuh

It really only has staying power if the day girls are willing to stick around and do what Ev', Tiffany, Fernanda and Cara do, for me anyway.
10-03-2015 01:38
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

What puzzles me is why, if the day girls AREN'T obliged to talk dirty or get their tits out during these extended shows, all the other day girls don't do them either ? Why not Caitlin or Anastasia or Summer (as three examples) ? If it's an easy pay-day without the usual night show 'obligations' then why aren't they doing them ? Is it laziness or a simple unwillingness to part from their beloved social lives for one or two nights a week ? The whole situation is a tad odd...

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
10-03-2015 13:21
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(10-03-2015 13:21 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Is it laziness or a simple unwillingness to part from their beloved social lives for one or two nights a week ?

Or are they still waiting to receive the offer in the first place? They can't do something they haven't been asked to.
10-03-2015 14:17
Robot Devil Offline

Maybe so. Which, in itself, would be bizarre. Why ask some and not others ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
10-03-2015 14:27
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Interesting development last night,Portia went after about 50 minutes,wonder if was lack of calls or a sudden policy change based on what their rivals were doing,whatever the reason i still think it illustrates that daybabes doing dayshows after 10pm is not a viable or workable long term strategy.

im always open to positive change
10-03-2015 14:48
Robot Devil Offline

^ Well it does highlight another possible issue with the extended day shows- if day girls who are not talking dirty or getting their clobber off are getting more money to do these shifts, what incentive is there for the full-time night girls to talk dirty or get their tits out ? Why wouldn't they just say 'She's not doing anything extra, so why are you paying her more money ?'

10-03-2015 15:06
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

I hadn't thought about that knock on effect but a perfectly valid point.

Really hope we don't look back on this period as when the end of the traditional night show began.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 15:24 by KerrAvon.)
10-03-2015 15:15